Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
brucewayne
Freshman Poster

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by brucewayne »

Well, I have been married for 20 years to a lovely Puerto Rican woman. I met her in the island, went to visit, and I was smitten by her ways. She was not the hot woman that many men pursue, but I can say she became more beautiful over the years. Her body changed and got hotter as time progressed. She was seen when young as a skinny, big breasts girl, but I adored her boobs. I felt so sorry for the fellas that didn't pay attention to her back in the day. It was their lost. So I told her: "so what if they don't like you, I like you." Now they all want her, and when I walk down the street with her, and see all of the men starring at her, I laugh.

She is a humble, home girl, she is a great wife and mother, our home is not a palace, but she has it always clean, and cooks for me every day. She is sincere, feisty in bed and defends herself very well. Ah, and yes fellas, she is intelligent, professional, and knows what she wants in life.

I didn't want to marry a submissive, dumb wife, I wanted a woman who would know how to defend herself if I was not there. I hate those stupid submissive Asian girls, good for nothing. No body, and they look like children. Not for me, I don't want someone who all they care about is their citizenship here in the US. I needed a woman, and my Puerto Rican woman had it all. So there you go fellas, while you run from the crazy ones, I run towards them. Yes, give me your feisty, jealous attitude, give me your rice and beans and meats, give me your beautiful breasts, give me your love for the man in the bedroom.

Remember guys, all the women in the world who are given a taste of modernization, are going to want it, so yes, they will act humble at the beginning, the question is, if they will change for the worst once you bring them over here. I prefer not to find out the hard way. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The main cause of Puerto Rican women's oppressive and manipulative control over men is the controversial Ley 54 (Law 54) which mandates that men be arrested on any simple allegation of abuse. Women there have been abusing that biased law for years now and attorneys there claim that is has killed the institution of marriage there. I would take it a step further and say that it has killed the quality of relationships there.

https://puertoricanconservative.wordpre ... servative/
Are any stats on how the marriage rate has decreased after it was implemented?

I have known a few American raised Puerto Rican women, but none recently. I will list them.

One was a 30 year old single mother of 5 working as a cashier. She had three or four fathers for her children. One of them was killed and she receives some kind of money from the government because of that, and she said she couldnt make ends meet without that. She also had a terrible attitude at times, and she was always disagreeable, never looking for common ground. She was very pretty though.

Another one was around 18. She wanted to be my live in girlfriend. That was her idea. She wanted to have children with me. But I found out from the cashier and from the other men around that she had been doing things sexually with A LOT of men. That just made me think I was the only one who had a decent job who could pay for her, while she continues doing stuff on the side. She was very unattractive too.

Another was married, but she and her spouse divorced each other for each other's siblings. They were both cheating on the other with their spouse's family members. Then they got divorced and married those people they were cheating with. Yes, she told me all this the first day I met her. I think she was still cheating on the man she married too.

Some of them seem to have some attitude worse than hell, very similar to black women. Anger for no reason. Too bad for them, they have to live with that rage, but not me.
Last edited by Adama on October 8th, 2017, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

brucewayne wrote:Well, I have been married for 20 years to a lovely Puerto Rican woman. I met her in the island, went to visit, and I was smitten by her ways. She was not the hot woman that many men pursue, but I can say she became more beautiful over the years. Her body changed and got hotter as time progressed. She was seen when young as a skinny, big breasts girl, but I adored her breasts. I felt so sorry for the fellas that didn't pay attention to her back in the day. It was their lost. So I told her: "so what if they don't like you, I like you." Now they all want her, and when I walk down the street with her, and see all of the men starring at her, I laugh.

She is a humble, home girl, she is a great wife and mother, our home is not a palace, but she has it always clean, and cooks for me every day. She is sincere, feisty in bed and defends herself very well. Ah, and yes fellas, she is intelligent, professional, and knows what she wants in life.

I didn't want to marry a submissive, dumb wife, I wanted a woman who would know how to defend herself if I was not there. I hate those stupid submissive Asian girls, good for nothing. No body, and they look like children. Not for me, I don't want someone who all they care about is their citizenship here in the US. I needed a woman, and my Puerto Rican woman had it all. So there you go fellas, while you run from the crazy ones, I run towards them. Yes, give me your feisty, jealous attitude, give me your rice and beans and meats, give me your beautiful breasts, give me your love for the man in the bedroom.

Remember guys, all the women in the world who are given a taste of modernization, are going to want it, so yes, they will act humble at the beginning, the question is, if they will change for the worst once you bring them over here. I prefer not to find out the hard way. :D
I think we can safely say we can ignore everything this person has to say. Too much nonsense in the story to take it seriously. Pure propaganda for the PR female, and pure hatred for the virtues non-PR possess.
Last edited by Adama on April 9th, 2018, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:I think we can safely say we can ignore everything this person has to say. Too much nonsense in the story to take it seriously. Only a fool thinks this way. Or a woman pretending to be a man, similar to a fool. Pure propaganda for the PR female, and pure hatred for the virtues non-PR possess.
Which ethnicity, in your opinion, produces the finest females?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I live in nyc. Seen lots of loud puerto rican girls and boys claiming pride in being puerto rican. Im like why? I always thought the americanize puerto rican girls are horrible. To me they look like they are always pregnant from different daddies . Puerto rican men are not that great either. They all look mad and always catcalling any girls they see.
DJ Red
Freshman Poster

Post by DJ Red »

I'm currently living in Puerto Rico, I have had better luck with the Puerto Ricans from the states, I have had really good relationships with ricans from the States but here on the Island, you know what it is? the mental health here man its not good at all. Also they like to suffer most of them are bipolar and masochists. The thing is that it's a macho world here, and it seems like women got fed up. It's true too many of them seem to have a raging problem. I recently was talking to one. It was love at first sight, she made the first move on me, found me interesting, I had interesting conversations, we would talk for more then 5 hours on the phone, we even started going to church together, after our mutual friend died, I believe it was most likely a drug over dose. Anyway I wanted her to trust me, everything was going perfect, then one day a Mexican girl invited me to go out, and I didn't because I was talking to the rican. I made the mistake of telling this girl everything, I just wanted her to trust me, I told her that a girl invited me to go out but I didn't because I wanted to be with her, this women went balls deep crazy on me, turned out to be a real psycho. She said what? got super jealous and said you know what I can have a guy here in 5 minutes and he will bring me beer too. At that moment I told myself I'm dealing with a psycho ass bitch. She was also in an abusive relationship, she stayed with a man that used to beat her, the psycho used to tell her I dream of killing you, I'm telling you it's the mental health in the Island, don't blame it on the women, their sick, they need help, their Island is falling apart and so is morality and mental health. It's crazy man, I'm counting the days I leave this bloody Island. Can't wait to go back to the States, never had this kind of problem in the states, best relationship I ever had was an Asian, she used to buy me things and treated me like a king, now don't get me wrong man I had some good times with her, and I actually broke up with her, she was constantly making me feel jealous and acted like it was no big deal. But to me she acted way too slutty with the other guys. Even the elders here tell me that Ricans are real slutty, to stay away from them, almost all the elders here are divorced very few stay together on the Island, and I think it's the environment blame it on the mental health in the Island, crime rate is one of the highest in the world. Most families live off the government and almost everyone gets food stamps on the Island, it's a shame really. I really wanted to marry a Rican too, since my high school sweet heart was a American rican, if you want a good Puerto Rican get her in the states, Americanized, the real Puerto ricans here tend to be a bitch. They have anger issues, super jealous, make stupid judgments, and it's their loony over thinking that always gets them in trouble, I feel like I have been misunderstood so many times on this Island. I'll tell you, their might be good one's but it's very rare to find one, they all have an attitude problem. It's crazy no wonder so many are turning gay, they can't keep up with the women, it's like after so many generation of women being dominated by macho men, they are going crazy and it's like revenge. I don't know shit is f***ed up in Puerto Rico. I can't wait to get out. I will not date a white girl, since my brothers wife is white and turns out she was a prostitute selling herself online, so I guess the only hope for me is to go back to Asian, black is a big no no. If i want Hispanic I think Mexican, central America or south tend to be more respectful and more submissive, Puerto Rican girls are not submissive and that tends to be a big turn off for guys, right now I'm turned off with most Puerto Rican girls here, I have had girls strip for me and everything, show their ass on the second day etc but man they are lunatics here man. I'm counting the days I leave this Island and I'll never come back I'm even thinking of having the college send me my diploma via mail and skip out on graduation, my family doesn't understand buy I'm sick and tired of being on this God forsaken Island. I feel sick to my stomach at how most women are here, They surely got issues and most of them need to be checked up and placed in a mental institution which is often the case, pray for the mental health here guys it's not good.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

DJ Red: Holy shit! So, if I'm hearing it straight, a lot of the women are like a house divided against itself? Like they want to be with a man & be vigorous, not hitting the gas & brakes at the same time, actually be engaging & be engaged (conversation, spending time together, etc...)- but they get all crazy thinking about the man flipping on her & going "I don't give a shit, she's just a puta anyway- I AM A MAN!" So they hit the gas and THEN the brakes, which makes shit all crazy. They sound like they have a "false boyd cycle (aka "OODA Loop")," where they Fantasize & observe THAT, then orient their decisions & actions. Kind of like when the teacher would ask "What if a bad guy did that?" whenever someone would mention fighting back/escape/righteous revenge (anything that generated an inhospitable environment for attack)- that would be an injustice, but they were trying to make the point that it's a bad idea because in a different situation it would have a different effect. Total bullshit & it causes enormous problems later on in life.

So you had some screwing around in two days, though? How'd you manage that? You can just ask that quick? I'm looking for what signs she gives that she wouldn't be put off if you were to be asking- some women get mad when it's too quick & I wouldn't want to f**k a good thing up being over-eager.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Finally people are catching on to what I have been saying for years about PR women from the island. They are the WORST women in the world, all things considered. Black American women give them a run for their money, but the government of PR enables PR women in their viciousness and evil nature.

The problem with PR women is not mental illness, it is low IQ coupled with the intoxicating power of the government to control or punish men. I have seen this many times!

You've been warned.....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Finally people are catching on to what I have been saying for years about PR women from the island. They are the WORST women in the world, all things considered. Black American women give them a run for their money, but the government of PR enables PR women in their viciousness and evil nature.

The problem with PR women is not mental illness, it is low IQ coupled with the intoxicating power of the government to control or punish men. I have seen this many times!

You've been warned.....
To me they are not worth messing with regardless of their residence.
bigpaper
Freshman Poster

Post by bigpaper »

The topic is very unusual. It is weird to speak of pros and cons of women to begin with and why on Puerto-Rican ones... I just do not get it. Either way, thank you for sharing, I guess.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

bigpaper wrote:The topic is very unusual. It is weird to speak of pros and cons of women to begin with and why on Puerto-Rican ones... I just do not get it. Either way, thank you for sharing, I guess.
The reason you do not get it is because you are too stupid.

-Newsflash-
This website is made for awesome people who teavel the world and bang chicks. Some places are better hunting grounds than others.
Judah3030
Freshman Poster

Post by Judah3030 »

Wow,I wish I had founder this blog/ thread out earlier. Currently I'm MARRIED to a Dominican/PR woman. While we were dating everything seemed to be ok. She was really a person that was marriage matrial. That is until I got married to her. Then the worst fears all came out at I'm the matter of time.

I read the post above and it all makes since now. However she seems to always put down other races besides PR, and even DR even though she is from there. I truly felt that I was hustled into this marriage but why I don't know. She barley has any pros at all and meets or exceeds all the cons.

Looking for help now on how to deal with this situation.

So if this topic is still active let me know.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Judah3030 wrote:Wow,I wish I had founder this blog/ thread out earlier. Currently I'm MARRIED to a Dominican/PR woman. While we were dating everything seemed to be ok. She was really a person that was marriage matrial. That is until I got married to her. Then the worst fears all came out at I'm the matter of time.

I read the post above and it all makes since now. However she seems to always put down other races besides PR, and even DR even though she is from there. I truly felt that I was hustled into this marriage but why I don't know. She barley has any pros at all and meets or exceeds all the cons.

Looking for help now on how to deal with this situation.

So if this topic is still active let me know.
I generally recommend getting out ASAP if you're sure the situation is hopeless. The fact that you created an account just to post this is not a good sign. No sense in wasting more time, energy, or $$ on a failed marriage.

Assuming you're 100% sure you want to go through with this, the first course of action would probably be to talk to a good divorce attorney and possibly a CPA. I'd do it before breaking the news to her just in case they advise you to take measure that can help you protect yourself or your assets.

It's hard to give a precise answer without knowing a lot more information, like where you're located, your ages, if you have kids, assets, prenups etc.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

judah3030: Yeah, if you're dealing with a Jekyll & Hyde situation, you might want to depart. I DO have to ask if you've brought any of this up to her, of course. But I'm thinking she kept the bitch inside until you were married- which says she knows it's a bad thing, whether she sits & mentally articulates that (meaning like when someone talks out loud, but in their head) or not.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Its been over 4 years since I have posted the pros and cons of puerto rican women here on this forum and I didn't expected to get a lot of views and since then I have changed the list of the pros and cons of puerto rican women. So guys I'm gonna to post the update list of the pros and cons of puerto rican women and its gonna be a long one.