Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Post by Jvargasbronx »

In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.
Here's my list of the pros and cons of puerto rican women.

Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual.
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.

Now for the cons

Cons
1. They are very dominant in a relationship and home.
2. Puerto rican women will expect to be put on a pedestal and all attention is to be on her.
3. Puerto rican women are not subservient to men.
4. They are notorious for having hot tempers.
5. When in comes to looks, it's very important to them, Men that aren't well groomed are shunned.
6. Wondering eyes will cause jealously and a public mood swing will ensue upon them.
7. They constantly want to be lavished with innuendo.
8. They will be turned off by any man that cannot perform her expectations.
9. They have been known to make a scene and participate in domestic abuse.
10. Most likely for modern puerto rican women not giving up their careers in order to start their families.
11. They took female empowerment very seriously (feminism).
12. She will likely not tolerate a bum or any man that does not strive to have things.
13. They're very bossy when they demanding respect.
14. Their fathers are obsessed over their daughters and treat them like little princesses.
15. Puerto rican women have very high expectations.
16. If a man cheated on a puerto rican woman, she'll get very upset (Other words,she will not tolerate a cheating man).
17. They crave jealous behavior in their men.

People out here share me your opinions about puerto rican women. You can agree or disagree I'll accept your thoughts and opinions.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You do not know me and welcome to the forum. I am a black man from the South Bronx and my daughters mothers is from Puerto Rico. Worse mistake of my life. She was crazy well still crazy and possessive. The sex was outstanding and she cooked good yet once again most PR women are crazy bitches just like American Black Women. I am done with Ricans and Black Women. I am down to white women and asian women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Puerto Rican women are absolute trash. I mean maybe there are a handful that are decent yet most of them are like Jennifer Lopez, pure scum. When she was smashing Puff Daddy i knew i had no more respect for her. Then she left Marc Anthony to be with some young boy toy her son's age. I wanted to vomit. The woman is trash.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Jester »

Jvargasbronx wrote: Cons
2. Puerto rican women will expect to be put on a pedestal and all attention is to be on her.
5. When in comes to looks, it's very important to them, Men that aren't well groomed are shunned.
6. Wondering eyes will cause jealously and a public mood swing will ensue upon them.
10. Most likely for modern puerto rican women not giving up their careers in order to start their families.
12. She will likely not tolerate a bum or any man that does not strive to have things.
14. Their fathers are obsessed over their daughters and treat them like little princesses.
16. If a man cheated on a puerto rican woman, she'll get very upset (Other words,she will not tolerate a cheating man).
Based on what you say, they don't qualify as wife material unless you're a masochist.

Hah I've been there, I married a spoiled bitch based on factors similar to your "Pros". Blinded by sex appeal, looks, style, etc.

Anyway, getting back to your case, if you like the look, the language and the mix, why not try the Dominican Republic? Or Cuba... or Puerto Rico itself even...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've met and interacted with lots of Puerto Rican women. I would say they are the worst type of American woman you could go with. There are absolutely no PROs to them at all. Stay far, far away. The same goes for black women, South Asian (Indian), and Jewish women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've never dated a Puerto Rican chick but I can make the following observations about them:

Pros
1-Got hot bodies and big titties and ass (much better bodies than flat, skinny Asian girls)
2-Very sexually active
3-Know men that have dated Puerto Rican chicks and they have all said that they're "great in bed."

Cons
1-Attitude problems
2-Ghetto behavior and personality
3-Only seem to be attracted to thuggish men
4-Had two Puerto Rican chicks interested in me throughout High School, but otherwise Puerto Rican chicks only date Black or Latino men and rarely date White or Asian men.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

ErikHeaven wrote:You do not know me and welcome to the forum. I am a black man from the South Bronx and my daughters mothers is from Puerto Rico. Worse mistake of my life. She was crazy well still crazy and possessive. The sex was outstanding and she cooked good yet once again most PR women are crazy bitches just like American Black Women. I am done with Ricans and Black Women. I am down to white women and asian women.
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and let me introducing myself, my name is john vargas AKA Jvargasbronx on youtube. I make videos bloggs on different topics. And shit my friend both puerto rican women and american black women are very hostile. I feel your pain and you're correct, they're good with sex and cooking food. But at the same time they're control freaks and having a lot of anger issues, avoid them at all cost, Go for whites and asians.
ErikHeaven wrote: Puerto Rican women are absolute trash. I mean maybe there are a handful that are decent yet most of them are like Jennifer Lopez, pure scum. When she was smashing Puff Daddy i knew i had no more respect for her. Then she left Marc Anthony to be with some young boy toy her son's age. I wanted to vomit. The woman is trash.

You can get a rare good gems of them that are different then most. Granted they have great looks but they're f***ing terrlble liars and the ones in NYC are just damn compulsive liars. J-LO is just a straight up sellout crock of shit that's been divorced 2 times and have fail relationships, Puerto rican women are alpha females. Its an equivariant to an American feminazi bitch that want the power to have his money.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Don't seem like pros to me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

[quote="Jvargasbronx"]In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.

Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual. FALSE , not outside the San Juan area.
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine. FALSE , mannish lesbians are all the rage there now.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine. FALSE , not anymore!
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles. FALSE , they titillate men into marriage then rape men in the courts now.
7. Puerto rican women are very ........ loyal. FALSE , see above.
8. They are strong minded individuals. TRUE, BUT IS THAT A GOOD THING?
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home. DOUBLE FALSEHOOD
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence. FALSE
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states. FALSE most are too dumb for university life.
17. They take education very seriously. FALSE , not in PR!
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy. FALSE , maybe if they lose 100 pounds each!

Are you out of your mind? I recently lived in PR for 2 long years and they quite possibly might be the worst women on the planet!

Where to begin? They are exptremely obese, loud, emotional, and FEMINIST as you mentioned. PR has the fastet growing divorce rate in the world, and PR laws and courts are more damning to men than those on the mainland. PR women in the workplace often make false allegations of abuse just like in the home when the cannot get their way.

PR women are very racist and skin color conscious even though many of them have African and Taino blod in their veins.

PR women are usually low in the area of intelligence. I found it difficult to get pass conversations of gadgets and consumer products. Their mouths would go agape at the suggestion of discussing an intelletual topic.

PR women have a reputation for being attractive for some reason, but about 5% were attractive IMO and the others were fat, nasty, and obnoxious.

I find PR women fully objectionable and they are not worth your time or aggravation.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

zboy1 wrote:I've never dated a Puerto Rican chick but I can make the following observations about them:

Pros
1-Got hot bodies and big titties and ass (much better bodies than flat, skinny Asian girls)
2-Very sexually active
3-Know men that have dated Puerto Rican chicks and they have all said that they're "great in bed."

Cons
1-Attitude problems
2-Ghetto behavior and personality
3-Only seem to be attracted to thuggish men
4-Had two Puerto Rican chicks interested in me throughout High School, but otherwise Puerto Rican chicks only date Black or Latino men and rarely date White or Asian men.
Grant they got great bodies that's only if they're 100 pounds lighter and sex is what they're good for, but as far as behavior goes. Hell no its veru unappeal just like american black women.
Jester wrote: Based on what you say, they don't qualify as wife material unless you're a masochist.

Hah I've been there, I married a spoiled bitch based on factors similar to your "Pros". Blinded by sex appeal, looks, style, etc.

Anyway, getting back to your case, if you like the look, the language and the mix, why not try the Dominican Republic? Or Cuba... or Puerto Rico itself even...
I lost my spanish at around age 7 or 8. Dominican women are beautiful, But santo dominigo is just a horrble place to live due to a lot of blackouts and people over there are not motivated.[/quote]
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.

Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual. FALSE , not outside the San Juan area.
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine. FALSE , mannish lesbians are all the rage there now.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine. FALSE , not anymore!
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles. FALSE , they titillate men into marriage then rape men in the courts now.
7. Puerto rican women are very ........ loyal. FALSE , see above.
8. They are strong minded individuals. TRUE, BUT IS THAT A GOOD THING?
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home. DOUBLE FALSEHOOD
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence. FALSE
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states. FALSE most are too dumb for university life.
17. They take education very seriously. FALSE , not in PR!
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy. FALSE , maybe if they lose 100 pounds each!

Are you out of your mind? I recently lived in PR for 2 long years and they quite possibly might be the worst women on the planet!

Where to begin? They are exptremely obese, loud, emotional, and FEMINIST as you mentioned. PR has the fastet growing divorce rate in the world, and PR laws and courts are more damning to men than those on the mainland. PR women in the workplace often make false allegations of abuse just like in the home when the cannot get their way.

PR women are very racist and skin color conscious even though many of them have African and Taino blod in their veins.

PR women are usually low in the area of intelligence. I found it difficult to get pass conversations of gadgets and consumer products. Their mouths would go agape at the suggestion of discussing an intelletual topic.

PR women have a reputation for being attractive for some reason, but about 5% were attractive IMO and the others were fat, nasty, and obnoxious.

I find PR women fully objectionable and they are not worth your time or aggravation.
I was talking about the nature of PR women, I didn't talk about how currently things are in that island. I've been knewing that PR has the highest rate of Homosexuality going through the roof and ohh the divorce rate and that's one thing I've never lied about, PR women are the modern american women. Also thank you for telling me the truth, I Appreciated it.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jvargasbronx wrote:In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.

Pros.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.

Now for the cons

Cons

People out here share me your opinions about puerto rican women. You can agree or disagree I'll accept your thoughts and opinions.

Great lists! Many of the above apply to a lot of women from any Latin American country. I wouldn't call them generalizations, but they certainly are patterns.

Jester, many Latinas even with many of the so-called "Cons" characteristics make excellent girlfriends and wives. Some of them are also exaggerated in my opinion. My own Mexican girlfriend has many of the traits above, such as:

Pros.
2. She is extremely feminine.
3. She would be an excellent caregiver and revere her children, male or female.
4. She enjoys dancing.
5. She loves things that are feminine.
6. She has strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. She is very sexual and loyal.
8. She is a strong minded individual.
11. She can make me instantly fall in love with her swift moves and confidence.
15. Average height but has perfect full figure with a bit of a trunk.
17. She takes education very seriously.

So-called Cons.
4. She can have a hot temper.
6. Wondering eyes will cause jealously. (Possibly?)

She was obsessed with how many women I had kissed before and who they were. Also, she went through all the photos in my camera and asked me who all the women were in the pictures, though she asked in a cheerful and cute manner, while smiling. I actually like that she was acting that way, since it meant she was very attached to and concerned about me. Totally the opposite of flaky American women.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Pros.

Now for the cons

Cons

Well I have lived in Puerto Rico all my life and as most of you the educated ones know. Puerto Rico is a US Commonwealth. The women here are no different from their mainland US counterparts, they are shallow, selfish, materialistic and very feminazi also. Main reason why I went abroad and met my fiance in Lithuania. Since Puerto Rico is a US territory just like the Virgin Islands, American Samoa and the Mariana Islands you don't escape the anglo sphere or culture. Also from my dating experience here in Puerto Rico the women tend to be psychos just like white women. Best advice I can give is not to consider Puerto Rico as a place to date women. You better off going to South America or Central America, Eastern Europe or Asia where the women don't act like the Feminazis we have all over the US. Invest in a passport cause this place is no different than the US Mainland and believe me the lil passport investment will payoff better.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good thread here, I had thought PR women **IN** PR would be more unchanged.

Oh well.

Falcon, thanks for your Mexican bullet-points. As you can tell I am on the fence with Latinas. Sexually attracted, and like the fact that I "get" their culture. But it seems I have become less romantic, less patient, and more demanding over the last 10 years. No patience for BS anymore. Roving eye? Always, these days. Focused dedicated monogamy just didn't pay off for me in the past. I wish you a better outcome.

We say AW are damaged but speaking for myself, the experience has left me damaged as well. I wish I knew less.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Jester wrote:Good thread here, I had thought PR women **IN** PR would be more unchanged.

Oh well.

thanks jester for your opinion about PR women, I just won't settle down with a PR woman anytime soon.