Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Alguien le deberia haberlo bloqueado a Lia de acceder este sitio del Internet. Bloqueela x favor. Estoy harto de eschuchar a su bula-bula. Me alegro de que la Republica Dominicana esté mucha mejor que Puerto Rico basadas a las personalidades de aquellas pa ya en la RD. .
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*







Postby Wolfeye » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 pm

I've met a bunch of latinas from various areas & tehy were hot & easier for me to get along with. Really liked that they liked functionality in a guy (ex: to get strong, you'd workout / to find something out, you'd ask a question / to raise your kids, you'd actually raise your kids, etc...). Can't stand a woman that has that "gas & brakes simultaneously"mentality. It's like she wants the guy to pick her up somewhere & also to NOT be there. "Be considerate, but don't actually take me into account." Some of that seems to be dying off, though. I've noticed that more & more women are getting tired of a dry well & actually try to have a hospitable relationship with a man. Another thing is I think they're seeing that all the game-playing & the nonsense just causes massive problems & it's like shooting yourself in the foot in order to not have a hole in it.

I think that's more of a cultural thing than a chick-specific thing, though- because you're always wrong for something with dudes in this country, too (agreement is defeat to them, I suppose).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Postby travelsouth » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 am

One of the pluses that has never been addressed is that these are women where you aren't worried about visa issues. There aren't time restrictions on trying a girl out. What has been posted about PR women is rather troubling, so I'd say you should try to find a PR woman with a good head on her shoulders (and from a good family). This is true for all women generally.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Postby Robert77 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 am

Puerto rico is a territory of the US, the women there are just as bad as any American woman out there.... (America has influence on countries on the other side of world, now imagine the influence of america in one of its territories located just two hours by plane from DC)

If you want decent women go to colombia, venezuela, (puerto rico is just a continuation of the US)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Re: This is one of the most degrading things I have ever see

Postby Mike » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:18 pm

lia27 wrote:Dear Readers:

I agree with you Lia. Do not worry about what people say. I had a PRican woman not until too long ago and she was a really good woman. Unfortunately I screwed up and I take full responsibility for it. I will be going to PR for the first time in ten days and I will be open minded and enjoy the island, the culture and of course looking at Puerto Rican women. I hope to find another one in life because they are great!!!
I guess some of these guys thinks I am crazy but I take my chances like anything in life :)






First of, hello everyone (if there is anybody who still reads this piece of discriminating fiction). I am a complete Puerto Rican woman. I find my self in my junior year in college, with outstanding grades I feel I must add. I find quite unbelievable there are still people like you around this time. How dare you talk about my people in this utterly disrespectful and hurtful way? Yes, we Puerto Rican women know how to speak up, yes we know our rights and yes we sure as hell have moved forward with every fight and every movement us women (around the world) have conquered. Some of us have great bodies, some of us don't. Some of us are smart, even brilliant..some of us have low IQ's but high courage and dare to do what ever is possible for ourselves and our family. I suppose like any other woman in any other country. We are warm, and loving just as we can be cold and harsh. We treat people as we are treated. We respect our bodies much more than some of the girls of your countries' not to offend anybody. We believe in complete equality. Our expectations are set individually, not all of us think or feel the same way. How can you generalized with such superiority? How would you feel if it were your country being scrutinized so awfully? You people have mistaken the liberty of speech with the "liberty of cruelty". How can you criticize others when you have showed clearly in this public area how flawed is your personality and mentality? I believe nobody has the right to generalize any country with just a few of it's people. We Puerto Rican women are not perfect, but tell me, who is perfect? Tell me of this amazing country that does not have the same type of women discussed so humiliatingly over here. Most importantly how dare you objectify us women in this absurd way? As if we are some object being bought in some internet page, in which you must check it's pros and cons before making the purchase. You people disgust me and bring up shame to humanity. Most of us are trying to leave any type of discrimination behind INCLUDING gender and race, but there are still some of you that prefer to live this corrosive way, like some plague that can't be exterminated. I hope some day, soon, this world won't be with people like you walking on its ground. I am a Puerto Rican woman, I have dreams and goals, as any other person. I will work till my doctorate and after that keep working just like many others do. I will live a respectful and decent life not like many people in this world. Acknowledging everybody for what they really are and not what their stereotype is. Hopefully a few of you will see how wrong you are and will change your views in a more positive way. Have a nice life.

PS: If you think being open about one's opinion, and expressing ourselves freely means being "crazy", then yeah most of us are "crazy"... Must be great living in a lie, huh? Well tell me how it feels, because us Puerto Rican's won't know about it.


Sincerely, Lia
:D :D :D
Mike
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Postby bladed11 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 am

HAHAHAHAHA Puerto Rican women. HAHAHAHAHA There's no excuse for dating them ever. If you do you're a moron.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Re: This is one of the most degrading things I have ever see

Postby bladed11 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:55 am

lia27 wrote:Dear Readers:

First of, hello everyone (if there is anybody who still reads this piece of discriminating fiction). I am a complete Puerto Rican woman. I find my self in my junior year in college, with outstanding grades I feel I must add. I find quite unbelievable there are still people like you around this time. How dare you talk about my people in this utterly disrespectful and hurtful way? Yes, we Puerto Rican women know how to speak up, yes we know our rights and yes we sure as hell have moved forward with every fight and every movement us women (around the world) have conquered. Some of us have great bodies, some of us don't. Some of us are smart, even brilliant..some of us have low IQ's but high courage and dare to do what ever is possible for ourselves and our family. I suppose like any other woman in any other country. We are warm, and loving just as we can be cold and harsh. We treat people as we are treated. We respect our bodies much more than some of the girls of your countries' not to offend anybody. We believe in complete equality. Our expectations are set individually, not all of us think or feel the same way. How can you generalized with such superiority? How would you feel if it were your country being scrutinized so awfully? You people have mistaken the liberty of speech with the "liberty of cruelty". How can you criticize others when you have showed clearly in this public area how flawed is your personality and mentality? I believe nobody has the right to generalize any country with just a few of it's people. We Puerto Rican women are not perfect, but tell me, who is perfect? Tell me of this amazing country that does not have the same type of women discussed so humiliatingly over here. Most importantly how dare you objectify us women in this absurd way? As if we are some object being bought in some internet page, in which you must check it's pros and cons before making the purchase. You people disgust me and bring up shame to humanity. Most of us are trying to leave any type of discrimination behind INCLUDING gender and race, but there are still some of you that prefer to live this corrosive way, like some plague that can't be exterminated. I hope some day, soon, this world won't be with people like you walking on its ground. I am a Puerto Rican woman, I have dreams and goals, as any other person. I will work till my doctorate and after that keep working just like many others do. I will live a respectful and decent life not like many people in this world. Acknowledging everybody for what they really are and not what their stereotype is. Hopefully a few of you will see how wrong you are and will change your views in a more positive way. Have a nice life.

PS: If you think being open about one's opinion, and expressing ourselves freely means being "crazy", then yeah most of us are "crazy"... Must be great living in a lie, huh? Well tell me how it feels, because us Puerto Rican's won't know about it.


Sincerely, Lia


And here's the evidence for why I say you're a moron for dating these motormouth alcoholic creatures. :roll:
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Postby bladed11 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 am

PeteLovesAPeurtoRicanWoma wrote:I love a Puerto Rican Woman. She is one of the most beautiful, intelligent, and amazing women I have ever met. It seems that there are some people here making some hasty generalizations. You can't judge all PR woman by what you might think you know about a few of them. All people are different. It would be the same as saying all black people are crackheads. They're not. People are all different. It doesn't matter where they grew up. What matters is who they are.


All are different, come on that's just a scapegoat and you know it. I'd say don't judge PR women until you went Asian. Wait you'll never think of a PR woman ever again once you go Asian neither any American woman ever. Men have some self respect and avoid the feminazis ghetto or rich. If your latino guys go with columbian then. Since Asian women go for the white men generally..
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Postby leonian79 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

designer wrote:Much like black American women. I have absolutely no attraction to them. PR women by far for me are the most ignorant women I have ever encountered. They are gross and tend to embrace ghetto culture to a max. On the other hand you also have the J-LO conservative white man worshiping version also. Much like their asian female counterpart. they are involved in some corporate job or culture. They tend to play down their ethnic roots and look down on their own people while rejecting and degrading their own men. For me there are no 'PRO's to PR women.

Here are some "PRO's" from your beloved PR women. Always acting like ladies in public.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9k7a2Z1aKI[/youtube]


I was taken aback by your comment. If you watch the entire video you would see she was defending her son, something we Puerto Rican women take very seriously as would most women regardless of race. I do agree there is a more respectful manner of approaching things but to try and put this video as an example of how "ghetto" we are is ridiculous.

I am a very proud Puerto Rican woman, NY Rican to be exact. I have a corporate job and my boyfriend is German and Irish (I would date any man from any race as long as he treats me as good as I treat him). I have never played down my ethnic roots and I have never had any interest in embracing any ghetto culture. I embrace being Hispanic and being a woman. I would never reject my people or degrade my man. I would never act inappropriately in public and as for my boyfriend I give him the respect he deserves as he does me.

Unfortunately it seems as though you have met some really awful women but I think it is unfair to generalize all Puerto Rican women because you have had some bad experiences.
leonian79
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 am

leonian79 wrote:
designer wrote:Much like black American women. I have absolutely no attraction to them. PR women by far for me are the most ignorant women I have ever encountered. They are gross and tend to embrace ghetto culture to a max. On the other hand you also have the J-LO conservative white man worshiping version also. Much like their asian female counterpart. they are involved in some corporate job or culture. They tend to play down their ethnic roots and look down on their own people while rejecting and degrading their own men. For me there are no 'PRO's to PR women.

Here are some "PRO's" from your beloved PR women. Always acting like ladies in public.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9k7a2Z1aKI[/youtube]


I was taken aback by your comment. If you watch the entire video you would see she was defending her son, something we Puerto Rican women take very seriously as would most women regardless of race. I do agree there is a more respectful manner of approaching things but to try and put this video as an example of how "ghetto" we are is ridiculous.

I am a very proud Puerto Rican woman, NY Rican to be exact. I have a corporate job and my boyfriend is German and Irish (I would date any man from any race as long as he treats me as good as I treat him). I have never played down my ethnic roots and I have never had any interest in embracing any ghetto culture. I embrace being Hispanic and being a woman. I would never reject my people or degrade my man. I would never act inappropriately in public and as for my boyfriend I give him the respect he deserves as he does me.

Unfortunately it seems as though you have met some really awful women but I think it is unfair to generalize all Puerto Rican women because you have had some bad experiences.


I need to call BS when I see it. After living in PR for several years, I can forthrightly state that they have the worst women I have encountered in my travels to over 90 plus countries. Spare us the denials.

Sure, there are different classes of PR women, but they all typically have hostile attitudes towards men and they are horribly difficult to get along with.

Who cares if your boyfriend is German and Irish? Just another confirmation that PR women are colorist and racist while having the veneer of being just the opposite.

But if you really want to learn about PR and the women there, just visit because they hate Nuyoricans and consider them low class trash, a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

Face it, PR women suck. Might there be a few exceptions out there? Perhaps, but I doubt it.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby leonian79 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:01 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
leonian79 wrote:
designer wrote:Much like black American women. I have absolutely no attraction to them. PR women by far for me are the most ignorant women I have ever encountered. They are gross and tend to embrace ghetto culture to a max. On the other hand you also have the J-LO conservative white man worshiping version also. Much like their asian female counterpart. they are involved in some corporate job or culture. They tend to play down their ethnic roots and look down on their own people while rejecting and degrading their own men. For me there are no 'PRO's to PR women.

Here are some "PRO's" from your beloved PR women. Always acting like ladies in public.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9k7a2Z1aKI[/youtube]


I was taken aback by your comment. If you watch the entire video you would see she was defending her son, something we Puerto Rican women take very seriously as would most women regardless of race. I do agree there is a more respectful manner of approaching things but to try and put this video as an example of how "ghetto" we are is ridiculous.

I am a very proud Puerto Rican woman, NY Rican to be exact. I have a corporate job and my boyfriend is German and Irish (I would date any man from any race as long as he treats me as good as I treat him). I have never played down my ethnic roots and I have never had any interest in embracing any ghetto culture. I embrace being Hispanic and being a woman. I would never reject my people or degrade my man. I would never act inappropriately in public and as for my boyfriend I give him the respect he deserves as he does me.

Unfortunately it seems as though you have met some really awful women but I think it is unfair to generalize all Puerto Rican women because you have had some bad experiences.


I need to call BS when I see it. After living in PR for several years, I can forthrightly state that they have the worst women I have encountered in my travels to over 90 plus countries. Spare us the denials.

Sure, there are different classes of PR women, but they all typically have hostile attitudes towards men and they are horribly difficult to get along with.

Who cares if your boyfriend is German and Irish? Just another confirmation that PR women are colorist and racist while having the veneer of being just the opposite.

But if you really want to learn about PR and the women there, just visit because they hate Nuyoricans and consider them low class trash, a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

Face it, PR women suck. Might there be a few exceptions out there? Perhaps, but I doubt it.


My boyfriends race was mentioned as was the fact that I do not play down my roots because your initial statement stated the J-Lo white man worshiping who played down their ethnic roots. How could you say PR women are racists and colorists, if you have spent so much time in PR and know so much about PR women you would know that we are not generally one color ourselves. We have beautiful blonde hair, light eye, fair skin women as we do beautiful dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes and everything in between. I have visited PR and I actually have a ton of family members that have lived there their entire lives. I have never had an issue because I was from New York. As for the comment of confirmation that PR women are colorists and racists, I have dated all races including my own. The only racism I have ever encountered was here on this page. As for attitudes, I can agree that some PR women do have very horrible attitudes but once again you are generalizing all PR women for the few you have encountered. That would be like me saying all white men have small penises or all black men sell drugs. Just as those comments aren't fair because they are not facts just ignorant opinions, the same goes for how you are generalizing all PR women. (No disrespect to any man of any race, I was just giving an example).
leonian79
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 am

leonian79 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
leonian79 wrote:
designer wrote:Much like black American women. I have absolutely no attraction to them. PR women by far for me are the most ignorant women I have ever encountered. They are gross and tend to embrace ghetto culture to a max. On the other hand you also have the J-LO conservative white man worshiping version also. Much like their asian female counterpart. they are involved in some corporate job or culture. They tend to play down their ethnic roots and look down on their own people while rejecting and degrading their own men. For me there are no 'PRO's to PR women.

Here are some "PRO's" from your beloved PR women. Always acting like ladies in public.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9k7a2Z1aKI[/youtube]


I was taken aback by your comment. If you watch the entire video you would see she was defending her son, something we Puerto Rican women take very seriously as would most women regardless of race. I do agree there is a more respectful manner of approaching things but to try and put this video as an example of how "ghetto" we are is ridiculous.

I am a very proud Puerto Rican woman, NY Rican to be exact. I have a corporate job and my boyfriend is German and Irish (I would date any man from any race as long as he treats me as good as I treat him). I have never played down my ethnic roots and I have never had any interest in embracing any ghetto culture. I embrace being Hispanic and being a woman. I would never reject my people or degrade my man. I would never act inappropriately in public and as for my boyfriend I give him the respect he deserves as he does me.

Unfortunately it seems as though you have met some really awful women but I think it is unfair to generalize all Puerto Rican women because you have had some bad experiences.


I need to call BS when I see it. After living in PR for several years, I can forthrightly state that they have the worst women I have encountered in my travels to over 90 plus countries. Spare us the denials.

Sure, there are different classes of PR women, but they all typically have hostile attitudes towards men and they are horribly difficult to get along with.

Who cares if your boyfriend is German and Irish? Just another confirmation that PR women are colorist and racist while having the veneer of being just the opposite.

But if you really want to learn about PR and the women there, just visit because they hate Nuyoricans and consider them low class trash, a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

Face it, PR women suck. Might there be a few exceptions out there? Perhaps, but I doubt it.


My boyfriends race was mentioned as was the fact that I do not play down my roots because your initial statement stated the J-Lo white man worshiping who played down their ethnic roots. How could you say PR women are racists and colorists, if you have spent so much time in PR and know so much about PR women you would know that we are not generally one color ourselves. We have beautiful blonde hair, light eye, fair skin women as we do beautiful dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes and everything in between. I have visited PR and I actually have a ton of family members that have lived there their entire lives. I have never had an issue because I was from New York. As for the comment of confirmation that PR women are colorists and racists, I have dated all races including my own. The only racism I have ever encountered was here on this page. As for attitudes, I can agree that some PR women do have very horrible attitudes but once again you are generalizing all PR women for the few you have encountered. That would be like me saying all white men have small penises or all black men sell drugs. Just as those comments aren't fair because they are not facts just ignorant opinions, the same goes for how you are generalizing all PR women. (No disrespect to any man of any race, I was just giving an example).

I could never hope to convince the likes of you. Stupidity is a lifelong process and my simple posts will not change your inability to remove blinders. All I can tell you is that Youtube is replete with accounts from people who have lived in PR.

For that matter, Puerto Ricans know that PR sucks as they are leaving the island in droves. For that matter, your ancestors left because it sucked and if you actually lived there you would want to leave also.

The secret is out, PR women suck and a good Google search will prove it. The men here have commented on this topic ad nauseum and it is on the record regardless if you want to play the "stop generalizing" game that HS students play when they are proven wrong.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Women

Postby PalmGuy » Sat May 10, 2014 2:58 am

***JP*** wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Well I'm from PR and those ghetto women don't represent the real ones. The puertorricans that moved to New York in 1930's came from the country side and were not educated so that ghetto barrio culture has stuck with them for generations. I will not defend the normal educated puertorrican woman either cause since PR is a US Commonwealth the girls here are no different from AW in general no matter their ethnicity. They are all shallow, self centered and very selfish just like in the mainland. One of the main reasons why I met my fiancee in Europe and why pretty much I'm moving to Europe.

NO! The ones on the island are WORSE. While they are not ghetto like in the video, they are man-haters and invoke the state to gain advantage over men.

Women in the countryside are far better than the chunk of the population that lives in the San Juan Metro area.

Puerto Rican women are the worst women I have encountered in the WORLD. It is a shame, because the men tend to be some of the coolest guys in the world, but they are defeated by feminism, marianismo, and the state. There is no wonder why PR has the fasted growing divorce rate in the world.




Well like I said on my post before. They are just like the rest of AW in the mainland which is why I voted with my feet and will be moving abroad. Also those New York Ricans as we call them are not liked by most people in the island because they New York Ricans think that they are superior to the people on the island so when they travel here they bring their nasty ghetto behavior. But you are right Divorce rates here are very high and they do count as the national divorce count on the US since we are a US Territory. If there was advice I would give my fellow men here is skip Puerto Rico if you plan on looking for women. Go to other countries in the caribbean or latin america or the country that best suits you.


I moved to USA from Lithuania. I just didn't like the cold climate in my country. I find many good women in the United States who would cook for me, be subservient and shut up when man is talking, yet they are nice and I shut up when they talking. They are intelligent women and good friends. Then there is garbage too. A good man never has to move to another country to find better women. I moved for business, not for women. Now I'm looking forward to moved to Puerto Rico and I am sure I will find a good woman there. When I leave her, my woman usually cries a lot and her father usually cries too, no matter where she is from. And she keeps on calling me for years after the fact of the separation. Usually US American women treat me very well, cook, iron for me, bath me, have sex with me any time I want and they never dare to cheat on me. Would I move to Asia to find a better woman? Absolutely not. Although I like Japanese women for their cuteness, but they are not sexy at all. Lithuanian women are ok, but lots of sluts and not so good looking. I like mixed women better and if she got a temperament, even better. I can make her temperament really silky in a short time. I'm also loving and caring too and intelligent. Women line up for me, but I'm no gigolo and of a mediocre appearance, not extremely muscular or anything like that. I just know how to make them laugh and make them feel mysterious. I think usually losers can't find good woman in their country, but I understand some men, because not everyone is created equal. Gigolo type usually move around looking for "better women" since they have personal issues and usually a complex of inferiority. Hmm, but I understand where you're coming from as I met some trashy women.
PalmGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Women

Postby In2dadark » Thu May 29, 2014 5:04 am

PalmGuy wrote: I like mixed women better and if she got a temperament, even better. I can make her temperament really silky in a short time. I'm also loving and caring too and intelligent. Women line up for me, but I'm no gigolo and of a mediocre appearance, not extremely muscular or anything like that. I just know how to make them laugh and make them feel mysterious. I think usually losers can't find good woman in their country, but I understand some men, because not everyone is created equal. Gigolo type usually move around looking for "better women" since they have personal issues and usually a complex of inferiority. Hmm, but I understand where you're coming from as I met some trashy women.


This ought to be good... :roll:
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 am

I know a guy, a friend from childhood who married a PR woman who'd lived in the States most of her life, so I don't know that she is pure PR culturally. She talked down to him and bossed him around. He let her do it, too. She seemed kind of controlling and the type of person who would say things without considering their effects on other people's feelings. He go a problem with porn, which she hated, and she cut him off from sex for a couple of years before divorcing him.

I can't say this is typical of all PR women, but this is how it turned out for him.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests