under rader gem 2nd tier cities in mexico

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

under rader gem 2nd tier cities in mexico

Post by royaldude »

hey im an expat 27 yrs old livin in central mex AND this is where it is at gents. first very few expats or tourists bother to come here. i have been around many countries in latin america and never seen so few other gringos. most gringos simply go to the beach cities maybe guadalajara or monterry and d.f also border towns and feel as thou they have seen mexico. meanwhile the rest of the country is fresh hunting ground. where i live and i prefer to keep the specific city to myself has great weather so no acon or heating needed. the food is incredibly cheap and housing also very affordable. think 30-40% of usa. also many hot girls in mexico. for the record ive been to chille,costa rica, guatemala, peru argentina. so i have some frame of reference. mexican girls are generally quite hot much hotter than the mex girls i saw living in the states. also they are feminine not like their cholo sisters that have become americanized. i am 6ft white fit and resonably good looking. i get checked out alot and meeting women here is not hard. as you will stand out being white, (blacks and asians too) women will eye f**k you as you walk the street, simply make conversation when you notice one doing it to you. say your new here looking for cine as she gives you directions continue with small talk get number. its much easier than us. on race being white in mexico or any where in latin america is idealized and it improves quality of tail you can get. my black and asian brothers dont worry as you are very exotic here and that puts you at an advantage as some women have fetishes with getting with your race. anyone saying its dangerous in mex is right if they are speaking about border towns otherwise its safer than us. the new gov party was elected a few wks ago they have a good relationship with the cartels so expect the violence to decrease. btw all types of girls here from white think german to dark indian and everything in between. for old guys and ugly guys you probably would have better luck in colombia. i know a young guy here hes 28 mexican hes a little fat and ugly and goes there for girls. but for american you can get girls here easiest way is to put an ad in the newspaper. keep in mind 50% of the population makes less than 500 dollars a month. its a great place to live and probably the best food in the americas. "the dude abides"
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

what u mean by "the best food " ?
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

for me the top cuisines in latin america are mexican, brazilian, argentinian and peruvian. minus peruvian most major cities in the world have restuarants with those cuisines. tex mex is not mexican food its diferent down here. you can go into a little 6 table restuarant run by some mexican housewives who have 6 or so different dishes all served with rice and or beans and fresh tortilas. those dishes change every day but typically its 30-40 pesos for a meal with drink. 13 pesos to a dollar. also mexicans love seafood. other than argentina are the most crazy for beef. and unlike certain latin american countries most of cent america and peru love pork. try and tell me al pastor tacos arnt the shit. fruit and vegtables are plentiful and cheap here so you can keep healthy. but not alot of variety of other cuisines so you need to like mexican food to live here. hope that answers it.

the dude abides
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: under rader gem 2nd tier cities in mexico

Post by Jester »

royaldude wrote:hey im an expat 27 yrs old livin in central mex AND this is where it is at gents. first very few expats or tourists bother to come here. i have been around many countries in latin america and never seen so few other gringos. most gringos simply go to the beach cities maybe guadalajara or monterry and d.f also border towns and feel as thou they have seen mexico. meanwhile the rest of the country is fresh hunting ground. where i live and i prefer to keep the specific city to myself has great weather so no acon or heating needed. the food is incredibly cheap and housing also very affordable. think 30-40% of usa. also many hot girls in mexico. for the record ive been to chille,costa rica, guatemala, peru argentina. so i have some frame of reference. mexican girls are generally quite hot much hotter than the mex girls i saw living in the states. also they are feminine not like their cholo sisters that have become americanized. i am 6ft white fit and resonably good looking. i get checked out alot and meeting women here is not hard. as you will stand out being white, (blacks and asians too) women will eye f**k you as you walk the street, simply make conversation when you notice one doing it to you. say your new here looking for cine as she gives you directions continue with small talk get number. its much easier than us. on race being white in mexico or any where in latin america is idealized and it improves quality of tail you can get. my black and asian brothers dont worry as you are very exotic here and that puts you at an advantage as some women have fetishes with getting with your race. anyone saying its dangerous in mex is right if they are speaking about border towns otherwise its safer than us. the new gov party was elected a few wks ago they have a good relationship with the cartels so expect the violence to decrease. btw all types of girls here from white think german to dark indian and everything in between. for old guys and ugly guys you probably would have better luck in colombia. i know a young guy here hes 28 mexican hes a little fat and ugly and goes there for girls. but for american you can get girls here easiest way is to put an ad in the newspaper. keep in mind 50% of the population makes less than 500 dollars a month. its a great place to live and probably the best food in the americas. "the dude abides"
good post, thanks.

i agree on new govt, i think they are telling yankees to lay off the gunruning and stirring up gang wars.

newspapers are a great idea, like that cowbo cupid guy named ivan (there was a documentary done about him and his newspaper-based matchmaking).

Central Mexico it is.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: under rader gem 2nd tier cities in mexico

Post by E_Irizarry »

royaldude wrote:hey im an expat 27 yrs old livin in central mex AND this is where it is at gents. first very few expats or tourists bother to come here. i have been around many countries in latin america and never seen so few other gringos. most gringos simply go to the beach cities maybe guadalajara or monterry and d.f also border towns and feel as thou they have seen mexico. meanwhile the rest of the country is fresh hunting ground. where i live and i prefer to keep the specific city to myself has great weather so no acon or heating needed. the food is incredibly cheap and housing also very affordable. think 30-40% of usa. also many hot girls in mexico. for the record ive been to chille,costa rica, guatemala, peru argentina. so i have some frame of reference. mexican girls are generally quite hot much hotter than the mex girls i saw living in the states. also they are feminine not like their cholo sisters that have become americanized. i am 6ft white fit and resonably good looking. i get checked out alot and meeting women here is not hard. as you will stand out being white, (blacks and asians too) women will eye f**k you as you walk the street, simply make conversation when you notice one doing it to you. say your new here looking for cine as she gives you directions continue with small talk get number. its much easier than us. on race being white in mexico or any where in latin america is idealized and it improves quality of tail you can get. my black and asian brothers dont worry as you are very exotic here and that puts you at an advantage as some women have fetishes with getting with your race. anyone saying its dangerous in mex is right if they are speaking about border towns otherwise its safer than us. the new gov party was elected a few wks ago they have a good relationship with the cartels so expect the violence to decrease. btw all types of girls here from white think german to dark indian and everything in between. for old guys and ugly guys you probably would have better luck in colombia. i know a young guy here hes 28 mexican hes a little fat and ugly and goes there for girls. but for american you can get girls here easiest way is to put an ad in the newspaper. keep in mind 50% of the population makes less than 500 dollars a month. its a great place to live and probably the best food in the americas. "the dude abides"
@RoyalDude,

You must have been reading my posts on YouTube on old eN videos that used to circulate on that site. Why do I say that? ...because I told him almong a plethora of other people to stop telling people where p***y is cheap and free. You can name the country only if it's known already: e.g. Thailand, Brazil BUT DON'T NAME THE FCUKIN' S-P-E-C-I-F-I-C province or region nor city nor neighborhood within that country. Because doing that is only going feminize and western that place.

Due to definite proof, Anglosphere is tangible proof of how fcuked up it is!!!!! :-/ Smart move, paisano!!!!! :O)
Thailand here and there is westernized, but due to it's 67-character alphabet and how hard it is for gringos to latch onto the language for long-term, it slows - stumping the speed of westernized corruption from inoculating the place!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

E_Irizarry i would watch your youtube videos so link it up

as for me i just call it as i see it. i learn from this website and offer knowledge but MOST guys are so clueless its a joke. word of advise if you go to this website you have a desire for knowledge so you will be better off than most of your friends.

the dude abides