Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Colombia mi Amor!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Jester » February 25th, 2014, 9:15 am

royaldude wrote:i plan on moving to colombia in my mid 30´s the problem with colombia is it has shit visa laws for amerricans. you need to enroll in college go through legal hoops to stay there. also the food in colombia sucks. i think the national dish is chorizo. another problem never mentioned is that tons of western men go there to f**k women so your exoticness is less there than in might be in peru, central mexico, pretty much any non capital cities in latin America. now in colombia you have to move to smaller cities off the tourist trail which is what i will do. i just hate generalizations like colombia is the best because women are the hottest. thats true colombia has hot chicks but if your an American in medellin good luck competting against all the other tourists. the secret to being an expat is to market what you have going for you exoticness. so if your in the colombian cities most westerners go you are not as exotic. stick to 2nd tier cities in colombia, mexico really every where in latin America and you lose your competition the other gringos and your exoticness will shine and so will your ability to pull hot latinas


Royal I thought you were tearing it up in Secreto Lugar, Mehico. Surprised to se you planning to move on!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand





Postby droid » February 28th, 2014, 6:45 am

All posts here are spot on.
I would just add that yeah some of those Medellin chicks are amazing (a few can be found here in Miami too), just to die for. However the Medellin dudes can be in many cases total *douchebags*, and good looking on top of it, unbearable mf's. That's in part why I haven't really pushed for a Med. trip.

The other thing, which really turns me off, is that half of Colombian chicks have plenty of "after-market" parts. They really have this distorted-self-perception syndrome. Some of them will proudly sport totally cartoonish basket-ball style glutes and head-lamp style booobs, wtf?
Add to that some of them are American wannabes, with huge glasses, tramp-stamps etc... (copying only the bad stuff of course) and the pool of quality chicks is cut by a good chunk.

It seems a really varied field though, from quality p4p at $30, to very traditional love schemes, etc. In a way, not very predictable.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby droid » February 28th, 2014, 7:02 am

Here are some of the hottest natural ones, they're ridiculous. These types are not necessarily falling from trees though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJCs16qfg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxwl-oRWu18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5nSgxJAxZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DavB4bNJA

But even some like these, they do cut you a break on the looks, and your humor doesn't have to be HBO quality either AFAIK.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby Jester » February 28th, 2014, 10:27 am

droid wrote:Here are some of the hottest natural ones, they're ridiculous. These types are not necessarily falling from trees though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJCs16qfg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxwl-oRWu18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5nSgxJAxZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DavB4bNJA

But even some like these, they do cut you a break on the looks, and your humor doesn't have to be HBO quality either AFAIK.


Nice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby TheLegendSeeker » February 28th, 2014, 4:59 pm

PublicDuende, que rica chicas! I saw the pictures in the first page they are absolutely stunning particularly the second one, and I couldn't help but to think about many men that I've seen with average looking girlfriends or wives when there are beautiful girls waiting to be found. If you could pick a celebrity who your Colombian wife resembles who would it be?
exitos amigo.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: January 10th, 2014, 12:18 am
Location: UAE

Postby publicduende » March 1st, 2014, 11:18 am

TheLegendSeeker wrote:PublicDuende, que rica chicas! I saw the pictures in the first page they are absolutely stunning particularly the second one, and I couldn't help but to think about many men that I've seen with average looking girlfriends or wives when there are beautiful girls waiting to be found. If you could pick a celebrity who your Colombian wife resembles who would it be?
exitos amigo.


You won't believe me, but those are two random pics taken from one of the major Colombian nightlife sites, http://www.pegateya.com. Click on the city links, you will see a sample of beauties attending the local clubs & bars. In some cases you can see them with their boyfriends or hubbies...and rarely the boys are as handsome as the girls are beautiful. This tells you two things:

1) Colombian girls aren't 100% turned on by looks and looks alone - which means there's hope aplenty for American average guys;
2) most of them are feminine and romantic, and respond a lot better to a not so great looking guy who is a serious relationship prospect (serious, good job, good family background, etc.) than a good looking douchesack who is all about pump & dump or sexual tourism.

You go there with the happy go lucky, blue passport touting bum attitude many have when we travel to the Philippines, and you will be sorely disappointed. You go there with a genuine desire to appreciate the local culture and find a LTR, you will have found Heaven on Earth.

By the way, my wife doesn't look like any celeb. Her face vaguely resembles young Christina Ricci. She has a body to die for, she's 34 and puts girls ten years her junior to shame.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2884
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby publicduende » March 1st, 2014, 10:36 pm

Disgustingly hot...

Image

Image

Image



Finally, here's a typical cluster of Medellin women and their Medellin men.

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2884
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby Jester » March 2nd, 2014, 9:01 am

Staying at my GF's house, relatives all around.

Young Colombiana from Medellin area (Antioquea) struutted in here the other night, escorted by a mutual Colombiana friend. La chiquita was maybe 1/2 Indian, 1/2 white. Stunning. Fine very feminine features and build. Dressed fetchingly. MOUTH watering. Good LORD.

Group of women, including her, sat down right next to where I was trying to work. Mostly ignored her but she giggled at a couple of my jokes in bad Spanish. Pleasant attitude, wanted to be spoken to and make friends.

I got up and went out to a dive bar.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » March 2nd, 2014, 9:46 pm

Jester wrote:Staying at my GF's house, relatives all around.

Young Colombiana from Medellin area (Antioquea) struutted in here the other night, escorted by a mutual Colombiana friend. La chiquita was maybe 1/2 Indian, 1/2 white. Stunning. Fine very feminine features and build. Dressed fetchingly. MOUTH watering. Good LORD.

Group of women, including her, sat down right next to where I was trying to work. Mostly ignored her but she giggled at a couple of my jokes in bad Spanish. Pleasant attitude, wanted to be spoken to and make friends.

I got up and went out to a dive bar.


AT least you have tried to speak Spanish. Keep up the good work, Jester.!!!! En serio!! :-)
(Notice how I have omitted the "court-" prefix. hahahaa)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby manly5000 » March 2nd, 2014, 10:29 pm

Wait Jester, was this in Mexico or are you back in the 'States?

Can't wait for my chance to make las chicas e as mulheres laugh with some jokes in bad Espanol y Portugues... jajaja.

Soon...
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

Postby Jester » March 3rd, 2014, 7:52 am

manly5000 wrote:Wait Jester, was this in Mexico or are you back in the 'States?

Can't wait for my chance to make las chicas e as mulheres laugh with some jokes in bad Espanol y Portugues... jajaja.

Soon...


No I am back in the States, post-seeing -Mom-for-Christmas, doing some business, plus winding up loose ends.

Packing to leave ASAP.

BTW the Colombiana in question was a little hotter than the best in the pictures above.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » March 3rd, 2014, 7:54 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jester wrote:Staying at my GF's house, relatives all around.

Young Colombiana from Medellin area (Antioquea) struutted in here the other night, escorted by a mutual Colombiana friend. La chiquita was maybe 1/2 Indian, 1/2 white. Stunning. Fine very feminine features and build. Dressed fetchingly. MOUTH watering. Good LORD.

Group of women, including her, sat down right next to where I was trying to work. Mostly ignored her but she giggled at a couple of my jokes in bad Spanish. Pleasant attitude, wanted to be spoken to and make friends.

I got up and went out to a dive bar.


AT least you have tried to speak Spanish. Keep up the good work, Jester.!!!! En serio!! :-)
(Notice how I have omitted the "court-" prefix. hahahaa)


Light socializing is not too hard. That doesnt mean that life is easy in Spanish. Trying to give detailed instructions to someone is tough.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby jmbPtforlife » March 19th, 2014, 11:09 pm

As someone who lived in Medellin for two years and only recently left to do a little travel ( I will be back) these pictures are pretty right on. My dumb ass has dated women equal in looks to some of the hot girls above. I could have never done this shit in the US. Medellin is great and while the women can be a bit of a pain in the ass it is well worth it. Just learn a little spanish and get on a dating site (if you don't like clubs or just are bad at meeting people there). Your life will never be the same.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron