WHY LATIN AMERICA BEATS Philippines . . . for younger men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

WHY LATIN AMERICA BEATS Philippines . . . for younger men

Post by royaldude »

i am lucky that ive lived in the philippines and peru and now mexico. im still young 27 but one of the things ive picked up is that in the philippines i experienced no advantage to being closer in age to the women i was with than older expats. now its not to say i couldnt get most any girl i wanted when i was there but my age didnt seem to matter. for guys who havent lived there it will blow you away how poor the women there are. when i saw the living conditions of my girlfriends it blew me away and i realized that by simply having any amount of money even like 800 a month to live on you are rich by there standards and to them represent a way out of poverty. in mexico at least central mexico not including the capital the average wage is 500 a month so living here on say 800 a month doesnt represent a way out of poverty the way it would in the philippines. that being said if you are younger here you will kill it and the best part is they are not so poor there is no expectation to help finance there life or support their family as i saw in the philippines. dont get me wrong i love the philippines and plan on living there when my ability to pull 20 year olds gets hard here. btw if you are a millionare these rules need not apply you can pull the hottest bitches in both countries no matter your age.
Last edited by royaldude on October 29th, 2012, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting. I can game younger women if vigilant parents or her vigilant peers don't interfere. We'll see how I do in Mexico.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: WHY LATIN AMERICA BEATS philippines . . . for younger me

Post by Teal Lantern »

royaldude wrote:i am lucky that ive lived in the philippines and peru and now mexico. im still young 27 but one of the things ive picked up is that in the philippines i experienced no advantage to being closer in age to the women i was with than older expats. now its not to say i couldnt get most any girl i wanted when i was there but my age didnt seem to matter. for guys who havent lived there it will blow you away how poor the women there are. when i saw the living conditions of my girlfriends it blew me away and i realized that by simply having any amount of money even like 800 a month to live on you are rich by there standards and to them represent a way out of poverty. in mexico at least central mexico not including the capital the average wage is 500 a month so lving here on say 800 a month doesnt represent a way out of poverty the way it would in the philippines. that being said it you are younger here you will kill it and the best part is they are not so poor there is no expectation to help finance there life or support there family as i saw in the philippines. dont get me wrong i love the philippines and plan on living there when my ability to pull 20 year olds gets hard here. btw if you are a millionare these rules need not apply you can pull the hottest bitches in both countries no matter your age.
Since you've lived in both PI and MX, do you have any experience with the issue I asked about, here?

Solar panels and Water tanks
viewtopic.php?t=15493

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

no but i dont think it would be easy in either country. mexico has cheap power more than the phil and both countries are less than in us for sure.
power is pretty consistent in mexico and phil if you live in major cities. if you live in the province in philippines or rural mexico things are different but more so in phil than mexico which is a more 3rd world country.
either country has cheap labor but installing solar power is probably a more specialized skill so it could be harder to find someone to get the job done than say southern california.

the dude abides
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

i have no idea about water tanks but since philippines is an island water might be harder to get as the water tables are less easy to tap into there than in a country like mexico. just an uneducated guess

the dude abides
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WHY LATIN AMERICA BEATS philippines . . . for younger me

Post by Jester »

royaldude wrote:i am lucky that ive lived in the philippines and peru and now mexico. im still young 27 but one of the things ive picked up is that in the philippines i experienced no advantage to being closer in age to the women i was with than older expats. now its not to say i couldnt get most any girl i wanted when i was there but my age didnt seem to matter. for guys who havent lived there it will blow you away how poor the women there are. when i saw the living conditions of my girlfriends it blew me away and i realized that by simply having any amount of money even like 800 a month to live on you are rich by there standards and to them represent a way out of poverty. in mexico at least central mexico not including the capital the average wage is 500 a month so lving here on say 800 a month doesnt represent a way out of poverty the way it would in the philippines. that being said it you are younger here you will kill it and the best part is they are not so poor there is no expectation to help finance there life or support there family as i saw in the philippines. dont get me wrong i love the philippines and plan on living there when my ability to pull 20 year olds gets hard here. btw if you are a millionare these rules need not apply you can pull the hottest bitches in both countries no matter your age.
OK Dude - your dudely input is required (no not THAT kind... :shock: :lol: )

Consider this a challenge, sort of. An imaginary one. Suppose you wanted to try dating three girls at the same time. Knowing about each other. Live-in or alternating nights. No BG's, just attractive young virgins. They might be bi, or straight. Let's say you plan to spend 3,000 to 5,000 a month, no more, including rent.

Your goal is to pull this off as long as you can, keeping the girls happy, quietly, without getting glared at too much by the locals. Officially, as far as the neighbors and security guards are are concerned, the girls can be live-in "domestics", visiting "domestics", "personal assistants", whatever. Or they could just happen to live upstairs, conveniently, in the next condo.

If you were going to do this, in what city would you do it? In Davao or in Guanajuato? Or somewhere else?

I could do it here in Los Angeles, for maybe a $10,000 budget, but not with girls who are from here or who are graduates of local schools - too liberated. I would have to import the young ladies, and then there would be visa issues. :cry:
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

colombia, brazil and argentina (i am not into peruvian or mexican women) beat the Philippines in that you have a wide variety of women, as opposed to the Philippines

basically in colombia or brazil i can get a black women if i want to, and if my preference goes for european looks then there are plenty of colombians, brazilians and pretty much most argentinians who also have those looks, and if i decide to go after the typical latina looks then indeed i'll have that choice as well, and there are even colombianas, argentinians and brazilians who resemble philippinas if that look is my thing...

in the philippines on the other hand there is a primary phenotype of women (the pinoy beauty) and if i happen to not be attracted to them, then i'll have to go for smaller minorities like the negritos, but as an american male besides the pinoy, you wont come across european, african or other type of looks that you might be interested in.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:colombia, brazil and argentina (i am not into peruvian or mexican women) beat the Philippines in that you have a wide variety of women, as opposed to the Philippines

basically in colombia or brazil i can get a black women if i want to, and if my preference goes for european looks then there are plenty of colombians, brazilians and pretty much most argentinians who also have those looks, and if i decide to go after the typical latina looks then indeed i'll have that choice as well, and there are even colombianas, argentinians and brazilians who resemble philippinas if that look is my thing...

in the philippines on the other hand there is a primary phenotype of women (the pinoy beauty) and if i happen to not be attracted to them, then i'll have to go for smaller minorities like the negritos, but as an american male besides the pinoy, you wont come across european, african or other type of looks that you might be interested in.
All very clear and understood.

But what about my question? Any thoughts?
Mirage
Freshman Poster

Post by Mirage »

Interesting royaldude.

Im 23 and just got back from the Philippines a month ago, completely agree with you and if anything being younger works against you. The assumptions are that because you are young you have less money than the older guys and are also less likely to be looking for a long term relationship (which is largely true I suppose).

Actually i'm just looking at a trip across to Central America, its time to migrate out of Australia permanently.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Mirage wrote:Interesting royaldude.

Im 23 and just got back from the Philippines a month ago, completely agree with you and if anything being younger works against you. The assumptions are that because you are young you have less money than the older guys and are also less likely to be looking for a long term relationship (which is largely true I suppose).

TRUE! Ive had 7 trips to the Phils and many GF's from there. I would say the reason why they like older men is

1) Less likely to be a player - they dont want players- they want relationships or marriage

2) They are inherently more attracted to maturity irregardless of money. One of the BIGGEST false assumption IMHO is that they like older gents because they just assume he has more money. . I offer proof on my website (see http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/main-thesis.html#48) that EVEN AFTER THEY ARRIVE IN THE US where they can get ANY guy any age they want, they still want older men, so it has less to do with money than the fact they just inherently like older guys.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:
Mirage wrote:Interesting royaldude.

TRUE! Ive had 7 trips to the Phils and many GF's from there. I would say the reason why they like older men is

1) Less likely to be a player - they dont want players- they want relationships or marriage

2) They are inherently more attracted to maturity irregardless of money. One of the BIGGEST false assumption IMHO is that they like older gents because they just assume he has more money. . I offer proof on my website (see http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/main-thesis.html#48) that EVEN AFTER THEY ARRIVE IN THE US where they can get ANY guy any age they want, they still want older men, so it has less to do with money than the fact they just inherently like older guys.
:D
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It means Filipino men in 40s and 50s can bang all these young Filipinas in their late teens and 20s since they love older men.

Where does that leave filipino men that are in their 20s, do they have to wait to mature and get to ripe old age to get some ?

What about middle class Filipinas that can support themselves, are they into old men?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:It means Filipino men in 40s and 50s can bang all these young Filipinas in their late teens and 20s since they love older men.
Two anecdotes.

(1)
My straight-laced, unfunny Filipino rent-collector had a BEAUTY on his arm. He was probably late 50's. She was an early-20's BEAUTY. A Filipina. This was here in Los Angeles.

Yes, I was jealous.

To be fair, was well-dressed and had a nice car, and owned a modest house.

(2)
I was with a family member at the hospital. In came a Filipino janitor, whistling and sweeping happily, heedless of the gloom and tension. I struck up a conversation. He was happy to talk. "Yes" he said, "in two years, I turn 46, and I can retire. Then I go back to the Philippines, where I will date someone the same age. Two 23 year olds!"

He started sweeping and whistling again and left the room.

A janitor.

Jealous again!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Jester wrote:
Banano wrote:It means Filipino men in 40s and 50s can bang all these young Filipinas in their late teens and 20s since they love older men.
Two anecdotes.

(1)
My straight-laced, unfunny Filipino rent-collector had a BEAUTY on his arm. He was probably late 50's. She was an early-20's BEAUTY. A Filipina. This was here in Los Angeles.

Yes, I was jealous.

To be fair, was well-dressed and had a nice car, and owned a modest house.

(2)
I was with a family member at the hospital. In came a Filipino janitor, whistling and sweeping happily, heedless of the gloom and tension. I struck up a conversation. He was happy to talk. "Yes" he said, "in two years, I turn 46, and I can retire. Then I go back to the Philippines, where I will date someone the same age. Two 23 year olds!"

He started sweeping and whistling again and left the room.

A janitor.

Jealous again!

Both of them are perceived rich by PH standards, one has a nice car+ house means he is rich,the other one is in US, well thats rich again,

Im talking about Filipino men in 40s and 50s that live in Philiphines and are in bottom 90% of population, can they date/bang girls in late teens and 20s without paying?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

No need to go to real EXTREME examples. Some prefer 5-10 years older while other 10-20 years older while a smaller minority will prefer men very close to their own age. Well, Winston may chime in. I can only say that I have noticed a trend for American filipinas (not yet too Americanized) to flex BIG on age while even the most DIRT poor american women WILL NOT! Money DOES NOT expain this. Its a cultural thing. How else am I able to find so many Filipnas in the US so FLEXIBLE on age???? Yet find so FEW american women having the same flexibility?? Yet both samples are of women CURRENTLY IN THE US? Have you done this type of search to compare? I have.

And Filipinas whether abroad and in the US have told me they like older men due to their MATURITY. Just ask some filipina friends about this. Have you ever done that? Well, I have.

Conclusion - Online dating proifiles of Filipinas in the US (those who have moved here) matches up with the answers Ive gotten when asking filipinas about this.