Do you see this trend as well?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Do you see this trend as well?

Post by zacb »

I am mostly getting interests from women in the Dominican Republic on Latin American Cupid. Anyone else notice this?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@zacb,

Do you realize that this thread is open to the general public? You are making a disservice by advertising a FOREIGN-FOCUSED WEBSITE in a country that could succumb the way Puerto Rico has by putting up stupid questions like that?

Just PM members with this thread and take it down you unmitigated fool.
Fcuk that country up and there will almost be no good places left near the U.S. of Gay (USA) for quick two-day getaways just to remain sane in this femamatrix until T-minus-x amount of time for conscious no-non-sense, non-mangina, non-simplish men like myself to leave the U.S. for forever and a day.

Grunt was right. Newfags are ubiquitiously on Happier Abroad now!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I don't see why you'd try to defend your previous "wasteful paradise", when you've already made the choice to f**k it up! Now it's too late, it's just a matter of time before your favorite hotspots become westernized hellholes. Or taken over by the Russians. :P
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:I don't see why you'd try to defend your previous "wasteful paradise", when you've already made the choice to f**k it up! Now it's too late, it's just a matter of time before your favorite hotspots become westernized hellholes. Or taken over by the Russians. :P
What is it that you mean?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!