Wow, I enjoy talking to some Dominican women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Wow, I enjoy talking to some Dominican women.

Post by Dark_Sol »

Wow, in the first few days, I was a mess. I didn't know how to talk to them and the conversation was going stale fast. Try as I might, the programming of being afraid of talking to women. Being charged with rape, sexual harrasment and other bullshit can create tramua. Well, after awhile, I just said f**k it. I just talked about how beautiful they are and joke with them about how I would keep on asking them out until they give in or beat me back with a stick. I didn't use that same routine, I just went with the flow of how I wanted these ladies. Man, they loved it, the more they played with me, the more I attacked. Jesus, I love it, I have never experienced this. This is only through emails too, god I can't imagine what would happen if I was face to face with them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Congrats on finding a great route to meeting women. Chatting online can really turn them on fast, not sure why.

Hope you are seeing good pics of them first.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Jester wrote:Congrats on finding a great route to meeting women. Chatting online can really turn them on fast, not sure why.

Hope you are seeing good pics of them first.
Oh yea friend. There is a few I am enjoying a conversation with. Especially two ladies, one who is 2 years older an another just 21. Both really are beautiful and interesting, especially the older one. I am friends with them on facebook. It is great, I was flirting with them so hard that they were shocked to say the least. Thats when they gave me their emails and such. It is crazy, I can't do this with AW, it really boogles the mind.

I just can't wait to go to DR or any foriegn countries. Knowing I won't be prosecuted for hitting on lovely ladies.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:
Youre going to have a blast
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If the women are not from 1st World Anglo or Western Euro countries then for the most part they will be easy to date and talk to. Western men have been brainwashed into accepting women who are 5 and below quality-wise as "normal". Western men have lowered the bar so much that when they actually have a conversation with a true "normal" woman from another country who actually looks attractive and likes to be feminine, these men don't know whether to shit or go blind. The problem is they tend to still think women are rationed and will pull the trigger on the first one that treats them nice and gives them regular sex. Unbeknownst that they could probably hold out for a 8, 9, 10 if he really wanted to put the effort into courting and finding one. Also age is irrelevant for men outside of the Anglo-sphere, so if you are in your 20's I would suggest you wait until you are at least into your mid-thirties to consider settling down. Your youth should be a time to experiment dating and being with multiple ladies to find out what you really like. Even if you do find one that you can't let go of, I would still keep her around and take care of her while dating and getting some on the side. Most women over-seas will put up with that as long as you don't bring it home and flash it in their face. They won't like it but they will "love" you so they will put up with it, what other options do they really have? Women in most foreign countries have no real options, that's why they put up with so much shit with the local guys in their home countries. When a "nice" American guy or other Westerner comes along it's like winning the lottery to them.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Good for you! I hope you meet some babes and show us some holiday pics one day!

I've done ALOT of research into this country and I have to tell you it's the No.1 destination for easy residency and a 2nd passport (as long as you have no criminal history, etc.)