Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Medellin!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Medellin!

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 am

I would have to get a better look at their bodies.

I really like the System-Font "U" jaw shape the one on our far left has.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby mguy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

reality is that these girls from Medellin, paisas, are mostly stuck up creatures and attracted by money, status, and charm.

It would be hard to get these types of girls for American guys, unless she´s already in the gringo circuit, then she will hunt you.. you and other gringoes vacationing.

BTW, I just learned that Paisas are descendants of Jews. Yes, they are actually jewish immigrants
mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 pm

stuck up entitlement bitches, they are the same as women in america.

upper middle class with attitude
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 am

Banano wrote:stuck up entitlement bitches, they are the same as women in america.

upper middle class with attitude

I look forward to seeing photos of your farmer girls from Turkmenistan, all clad in their national dresses and bearing their certificates of Virginity and Infinite Virtue, with due apostille and English translation. :lol:
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 am

mguy wrote:reality is that these girls from Medellin, paisas, are mostly stuck up creatures and attracted by money, status, and charm.

It would be hard to get these types of girls for American guys, unless she´s already in the gringo circuit, then she will hunt you.. you and other gringoes vacationing.

BTW, I just learned that Paisas are descendants of Jews. Yes, they are actually jewish immigrants

Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.

Hmm...just found on a website. (http://discovercolombia.com/medellin/history-of-medellin/)

Historians believe that many early settlers to Medellín were Spanish Jews fleeing the inquisition. They divided the land into small haciendas which they farmed themselves. This contrasts greatly the slave-based plantation culture that dominated early Colombian settlements. With their focus on self-reliance, these early settlers had little interest with outside commercial contact and neighboring regions. They came to be known as hard workers with a fierce independence streak. These are traits that still hold true to this day and can be seen all throughout this radiant city on a daily basis. The people of Antioquia are the heart and backbone of Colombia.

Well, not all European Jews were bankers or cunning traders intent on making huge profits on the back of the gentiles. These ones were probably as good as the ones who started kibbutzim in Israel after the war.

LOL...just found this from Google. http://bethaderech.com/sefardic-genealogy-genealogia/sephardic-surnames/ My wife's maternal surname (Pajon) is in there. Wow, didn't know her ancestry is Spanish Jewish. Who gives a shit :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby mguy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 am

Paisas own major business holdings in Colombia. This I can verify.

The jewish descendancy was actually a surprise, but it makes sense now.

Paisas are hot, no disputing that. Whether they are the best Colombians for your buck is questionable. Smaller towns, superior girls, IMO.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Re: Medellin!

Postby Rock » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 am

publicduende wrote:Image

Most girls who have this look about anywhere in the world are not going to be easy, just the way it is. If they are 1, very light skinned to white 2. young and attractive 3. frequent clubs; they know they are hot as international mass media has told them 1,000s of times and they go to clubs cus they like to flaunt it. If you are their male equivalent or some clearly rich bloke, ok. Otherwise, hope u get lucky if that's your thing.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 am

publicduende wrote:
Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.

From wht. I've read, mguy is not 40 something nor does he have a typical (white) gringo look.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.

From wht. I've read, mguy is not 40 something nor does he have a typical (white) gringo look.

Should apologise, I was a bit too high in sarcasm.

Thing is, wooing a good looking woman who is perhaps smart too and knows her worth on the market is bound to be a non-trivial task, irrespective of the country. Failure rates can be higher, but to dismiss the matter simply comparing her level of hard-to-get-ness to that of American women sounds excessive to me. A bit of a "fox and the grapes" situation, if you know what I mean.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America