Medellin - Colombia!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Medellin - Colombia!

Post by publicduende »

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I would have to get a better look at their bodies.

I really like the System-Font "U" jaw shape the one on our far left has.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

reality is that these girls from Medellin, paisas, are mostly stuck up creatures and attracted by money, status, and charm.

It would be hard to get these types of girls for American guys, unless she´s already in the gringo circuit, then she will hunt you.. you and other gringoes vacationing.

BTW, I just learned that Paisas are descendants of Jews. Yes, they are actually jewish immigrants
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

stuck up entitlement bitches, they are the same as women in america.

upper middle class with attitude
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:stuck up entitlement bitches, they are the same as women in america.

upper middle class with attitude
I look forward to seeing photos of your farmer girls from Turkmenistan, all clad in their national dresses and bearing their certificates of Virginity and Infinite Virtue, with due apostille and English translation. :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mguy wrote:reality is that these girls from Medellin, paisas, are mostly stuck up creatures and attracted by money, status, and charm.

It would be hard to get these types of girls for American guys, unless she´s already in the gringo circuit, then she will hunt you.. you and other gringoes vacationing.

BTW, I just learned that Paisas are descendants of Jews. Yes, they are actually jewish immigrants
Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.

Hmm...just found on a website. (http://discovercolombia.com/medellin/hi ... -medellin/)
Historians believe that many early settlers to Medellín were Spanish Jews fleeing the inquisition. They divided the land into small haciendas which they farmed themselves. This contrasts greatly the slave-based plantation culture that dominated early Colombian settlements. With their focus on self-reliance, these early settlers had little interest with outside commercial contact and neighboring regions. They came to be known as hard workers with a fierce independence streak. These are traits that still hold true to this day and can be seen all throughout this radiant city on a daily basis. The people of Antioquia are the heart and backbone of Colombia.
Well, not all European Jews were bankers or cunning traders intent on making huge profits on the back of the gentiles. These ones were probably as good as the ones who started kibbutzim in Israel after the war.

LOL...just found this from Google. http://bethaderech.com/sefardic-genealo ... -surnames/ My wife's maternal surname (Pajon) is in there. Wow, didn't know her ancestry is Spanish Jewish. Who gives a shit :)
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Paisas own major business holdings in Colombia. This I can verify.

The jewish descendancy was actually a surprise, but it makes sense now.

Paisas are hot, no disputing that. Whether they are the best Colombians for your buck is questionable. Smaller towns, superior girls, IMO.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Medellin!

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:Image
Most girls who have this look about anywhere in the world are not going to be easy, just the way it is. If they are 1, very light skinned to white 2. young and attractive 3. frequent clubs; they know they are hot as international mass media has told them 1,000s of times and they go to clubs cus they like to flaunt it. If you are their male equivalent or some clearly rich bloke, ok. Otherwise, hope u get lucky if that's your thing.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.
From wht. I've read, mguy is not 40 something nor does he have a typical (white) gringo look.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:Usual equation: they're not chasing me, 40-something unattractive Gringo = they're stuck up bitches just like the women back home. Every woman on the planet is attracted by money, status and charm, especially if they come from a city where people with such status are plentiful.
From wht. I've read, mguy is not 40 something nor does he have a typical (white) gringo look.
Should apologise, I was a bit too high in sarcasm.

Thing is, wooing a good looking woman who is perhaps smart too and knows her worth on the market is bound to be a non-trivial task, irrespective of the country. Failure rates can be higher, but to dismiss the matter simply comparing her level of hard-to-get-ness to that of American women sounds excessive to me. A bit of a "fox and the grapes" situation, if you know what I mean.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Medellin - Colombia!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. @kangarunner is in Medellin now and while filming himself a cute girl walked by and said hi to him, even though she was with her boyfriend. That would never happen in America. The girls look so friendly and approachable, and sexy and curvy too! It must be a cold approach paradise! Totally different than America.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/E4HEdlg8934

@kangarunner shows you a short walking tour of Medellin here:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

a cute girl walked by and said hi to him, even though she was with her boyfriend
Who wants that kind of girlfriend? This is an extremely poor girl willing to risk her relationship for something perceived as better. (BBD girl).
Last edited by Voyager1 on February 2nd, 2023, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 8:55 pm
In the video I see nothing but fat, ugly women.
I don't see any young women at all. However this video gives a nice overview how this part of the city looks like.
It looks not bad, it is a busy place and compared to many cities I have seen in Asia, fairly clean with with wide sidewalks and not so crowded.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by MrPeabody »

mguy wrote:
January 26th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Do you have a link for this?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Lucas88 »

MrPeabody wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 6:10 pm
mguy wrote:
January 26th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Do you have a link for this?
What mguy wrote is misleading. Only a minority of Paisas descend from Sephardi Jews, some of whom fled the Inquisition of Cartagena and took refuge in the mountains of Antioquía during the 16th and 17th centuries. Most Paisas descend from Extremadurans, Basques and Canarians on the paternal side. Furthermore, they are admixed with Amerindian (ranging between 20 to 40%) and African (4-10%). The latter is what gives them those big butt genetics!