Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Documentary: Frustrated Black American Men in Brazil

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Documentary: Frustrated Black American Men in Brazil

Postby pandabear » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjvPOBvd9A[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 am

Great documentary! Hope it doesn't get deleted like the last time it was posted on Youtube. I'm guessing some people didn't like the message it was delivering (life and dating is better abroad).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 am

Black in Latin America E02, Brazil: A Racial Paradise

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh7c46U5hhY[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rocky Top » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 am

zboy1 wrote:Great documentary! Hope it doesn't get deleted like the last time it was posted on Youtube. I'm guessing some people didn't like the message it was delivering (life and dating is better abroad).
Nah, it hopefully got deleted because of violating Al Greeze's copyright.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 am

Wow, very inspiring. I was feeling depressed about some stuff, but now I'm motivated.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:00 am

zboy1 wrote:Black in Latin America E02, Brazil: A Racial Paradise

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh7c46U5hhY[/youtube]

Hah. Looks like our boy, skatebordstephen, is engaged in an argument with an Americunt White supremacist Hispanic lady in the video comments. Keep up the good work, Skate! Preach.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 pm

It is definitely a good documentary. I believe that currently things are changing in Brazil in that it is becomming more wealthy, while America is a more of a 2nd world country at the moment. Brazil still has problems with a majority working class/poor group but the idea of women not giving you back talk everyday about issues is good and I believe that currently it is better for a black guy to go to Brazil to get a Afro-Brazillian women or a normal Brazillian woman.

America has a messed racial heirarchy and basically you might be able to date interracially but there is a lot of crap that is dealt because of it and most people rather just leave and not deal with the stress. The documentary is good in that it tells the truth. So what if a guy wants to visit Brazil to have a lovely night with a nice Brazil lady? Possibly he can visit the country for environment and/or tourism (which is a good part of Brazil's GDP).

Glad that the OP submitted the link. It tells me that even Afro-Brazillians are much different than Black American women.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby manly5000 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:54 pm

O futuro pertence ao Brasil.
Out in the world living the dream!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

I saw this docu a couple weeks ago on youtube. These men knew what they wanted,went to go get it and now they are happy. You got to applaud them for that. I see men asking what country is good for Black men. My brother (Black man) currently lives in Germany because he is a Captain in the Army and his work called for him to be there.He loves it. I asked him if he is making wise choices with women.

He said yes and he is having fun "screwing" (way too much information for me to hear). He has not found a wife material woman though. Just short term flings. I told him to be smart and use protection because my brother has wealth and I don't want none of those women trying to empty his wallets but I am not worried because my brother is smart.

He will not let a woman play him. His gold digging ex wife tried that but the joke was on her because she is not in his will. His siblings and parents are. Like the saying goes..Mama didn't raise no fool.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm

"Brazil the second largest Black population in the world"

Why the heck am I not there???

I wonder why people look at Black Americans as the representation of Blacks world wide when there are only a few Blacks here in North America. I love how Brazilian Blacks kept the African culture. The energy and vibe of Black people there is so different than here.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 pm

ILB, because the usa blacks are the elite of the blacks. the world knows many blacks of the usa but none from brazil.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 pm

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm roasting that pendejita. I always give apoyo with the adobo to Stephen for support!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Billy wrote:ILB, because the usa blacks are the elite of the blacks. the world knows many blacks of the usa but none from brazil.

True..I just prefer Black Brazilians to be the ones representing us as a whole than American Blacks because they seem to be more in touch and content with their roots.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Postby pandabear » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJFfSOAMq5o[/youtube]
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America