How are Black Americans treated in Ecuador?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

How are Black Americans treated in Ecuador?

Post by kai8482 »

I finally bought my ticket to Ecuador and will be in Guayaquil for 2 weeks. I'd like to know I'd be treated decently by the people and will be at to get a few females while there. I've studying Spanish every night for about an hour to prep,as I want to open a business and expat there in the near future. I'm 6'2 about 200 cut and athletic guy and not super worried about getting jumped or any crime any more there than I am here. I'm not a soft target for crime.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Anywhere in the world (other than the USA) you will be treated the way you deserve to be treated. That means your mannerisms, your dress, your accent, your deportment, will determine how you are perceived.

Will there be people who see your race and act accordingly, of course, but that does not mean most people typecast you as a stereotype.

Try to leave your racial baggage at the border and focus on making a good impression on people there as an individual.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

tHERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE BLACK MAN..

Post by DigitalNomad »

dont listen to nonsense, it is important that the whites hate you for skin color because your skin color is dominante your genes are dominate, with theirs being, recessive (weak), just your exisitance means there anilation/extiction when you mate with their women and have children.. you can't see that? stop asking where can i go they won't hate me. They will hate you everywhere "they" are. The other white or white concored (white looking) nations have to hate you. Its a matter of staying "on top" and staying "alive". https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... be+extinct

The good news for "blacks" is that they will be/and are becoming extict (far less blondes than ever in the history since they where created) on earth. And you will have your planet back:) No need for these threads.

But remember:

Don't waste your time, there is no "country for black people" not a one (not yet).. the white girls might like you, but their brothers/fathers/uncles will have nothing but disdain for you there and mostly want to take from your energy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nem1AtEMzWk

While at the same time, having nothing but jealousy/envy in their hearts at the natural ability you have at taking their women, rhythem and potent sexuality/athleticism in general. If you be of the educated sort, all the worst as that is another "one up" you have over them.

Moorish navigators traveled the world after many left the middle east during the time of the roman rule in 70 AD and occupation. Moorish/Hebrew man that where once "hebrew/torah" beliving began, later to take on the religions of islam with the rule of muhammed in the 7th century (600 years after "christ"), they got off into King solomon's beliefs after the scrolls where descovered and "masontry" was born with the knights templars/rosucrucians belifes. The moors shared in just about all of these beliefs and took over europe.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... led+europe

Around 300 AD to the 1700AD the "dark ages" moorish men ruled all of europe, to INCLUDE russia (what the european man doesn't want to hear or repeat or to learn about) https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... led+europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnD5mJIMuiw

If(Out)formation that is coming from books/statues/art that a select few prints made in other languages and english (many europeans were killed for reveliing the truth) that can be found in any library around the world. This is all explained on the 90 degrees of masontry (there are more than 33!) and how the govt work with the fallen beings "satan" in order to keep confusion over this part of the people that would return "worship" back to a God that Satan hates. Wichcraft and Satanic Worship are at these levels explain as to why the worship of satan is important for the european who would want to stay on the thrown of the earth (rome) if you will.

Or else the world would be ruled by the brown skinned moors of the earth once again.

Strait from the horses mouth - a 33degree masonic/ex military black ops/wiccan wannabe tells the truth: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDko9873/videos?view=0

(at this point it doesn't matter if white like this one, tell the truth because the american/roman/Israeli govt know that they can't stop the future from happening so they would try to alter it or change it by wiping the "blacks" from off the earth in hopes that they stay in power. The only difference here, than with the days of "western hemisphere slavery" is that they are willing to kill the whites along with the blacks in order to keep their power. Most of the eliets don't die quick and have received "eteranl life" from following satan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcZOQWRMnCc

Remember "truth" is more unbelievable that "fiction" and the elites of the world spend big dollars to keep you thinking otherwise or better said, in the "matrix" of life/false world.

"Negros" as they called it on slave papers where defeated moors that now where mixed in with "Africans" from Africa.

Dispel the lies.

2 nations, the hametic nation worked with the Europeans (rome) to help participate in slavery and the economics of it. They sold there own and the native "Indians" and "Moorish nations" (remember the ones that once ruled Europe/Spain?). Not only had a pack with George Washington but where the first "presidents" of the land. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHP8J4hSYE

Like the "thanksgiving" massacre Rome/new world planned for the natives, they double crossed the "moors" as well. Took over their "masonic" beliefs as their own. And began what you now know as the corporation of the united states, built from the slave labor of Moors (freeman/freemasons) and Hamitic Africans given over by their own govt.

Set the record strait, stay out of Africa if your a American "black" brown skinned moorish/isreal/mesopatamian blood man/womwn.

If your roots trace back to "africanus" then you will do well? so have at it.

Not all the brown faces you see in your America go back to the roots of the hametic/african people.. many don't.

Once obama and his drone tamper with the medes (persia)/iran, the TV show that you might watch "Revolution" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI or OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwx1f0kyNwI will come to pass.

Meaning America will be nuked off the face of the earth. And "moors" will return to power and again you will have your country, no longer to ask "What country is good for blacks" and for whites to predicatively respond "Not this again, do we have to discuss you again?, we hate you" lol

Let the truth out. If you believe the above info is a lie, crazy, scary, or just plain weird, then your in the maxtix of HIS story, believing teLIE-VISION and it's ok because alot of money/energy was spent to keep you their. You will only reject truth and except falsehoods.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Anywhere in the world (other than the USA) you will be treated the way you deserve to be treated. That means your mannerisms, your dress, your accent, your deportment, will determine how you are perceived.

Will there be people who see your race and act accordingly, of course, but that does not mean most people typecast you as a stereotype.

Try to leave your racial baggage at the border and focus on making a good impression on people there as an individual.
I wouldn't say I have any "racial baggage" I just to affirmation that I'll treated decently regardless. I consider a pretty cool person, not flasy or flamboyant or go to other countries screaming 'Murica or some shit. I've been studying spanish and have done a lot of reading about the country, its past and all the likes. I'm excited about going there but there is still a bit of wariness about going to a new place. I went though the same thing when I went to Japan and everything was fine lol
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kai8482 wrote: I wouldn't say I have any "racial baggage" I just to affirmation that I'll treated decently regardless..... I went though the same thing when I went to Japan and everything was fine lol
And therein lies the baggage. It is not your fault, and it is quite normal to have this apprehension after living in the USA. I often felt that way myself until after the 25th country or so.

I just say use Japan as your frame of reference, and consider the fools who create issues with you to be anomalies.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

I think you nailed it. I'm basically creating my own problem out of nothing before even touching ground lol
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
kai8482 wrote: I wouldn't say I have any "racial baggage" I just to affirmation that I'll treated decently regardless..... I went though the same thing when I went to Japan and everything was fine lol
And therein lies the baggage. It is not your fault, and it is quite normal to have this apprehension after living in the USA. I often felt that way myself until after the 25th country or so.

I just say use Japan as your frame of reference, and consider the fools who create issues with you to be anomalies.
+1

Glad there is some good advice for going abroad and trying to get out the racial grouping that is popular in the US.