How large an age gap can be pulled off in Latin America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

chibolo wrote: Sure, a 10 years age difference will not be a big deal to a lot of women, but 15 years or more is rare.
That's OK, I have no problem with a hot 35-year-old MILF :lol:
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

i met 50 year olds dating 30 year olds in colombia and no one really gave a shit, especially if the man was a foreigner.... if you're in decent shape, take care of yourself as far as looks go and act accordingly you'll be fine with a lot of the women u see, at least in colombia.

of course dont expect that you'll meet tons of 20 to 25 year olds desperate to go out with you, but after 25 a lot of colombian women are more mature and want to settle so you'll be a good choice!!!

stay away from places where western men hang out (plenty of flaky colombian girls and hookers).... if u want to meet real colombian women with good values befriend colombians and when you trust them ask them to take u to their family reunions, or small town celebrations or introduce u to their circle of friends.

As a westerner hanging out alone you'll end up with other westerners in hang outs where westerners go and those are filled once again with sleazy women looking to make money outta u.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Holy shit, I'm chatting with a beautiful 19-year-old girl from the Domincan Republic and she seems totally into me, even though I'm 45. Please tell me that I shouldn't feel guilty.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

SOMEONE'S gonna get her.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Seems like it's easier to get those young girls in smaller towns that are far away from Santo Domingo. I think the girls in Santo Domingo have a lot more options.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
Seems like it's easier to get those young girls in smaller towns that are far away from Santo Domingo. I think the girls in Santo Domingo have a lot more options.
My Mom left xxxxx, Montana and traveled to the big city where she met my Dad. But she had a brother there in the big city already, so it was an option for her.

Lots of girls want to get out of the smalltown.

If I go to the middle east for an Armenian girl, I would probably bypass urban Beirut, and hit Damascus, Aleppo, or even Istanbul. An undesirable backwater, off the beaten path.

I had a nineteen year old on Cyprus flirting with me on Facebook a few years back. I suppose I was 50 or so. She was ready to be mine. But there she was - stuck on an island - waiting for Jester or Hero or........ winston...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Hero wrote:
My Mom left xxxxx, Montana and traveled to the big city where she met my Dad. But she had a brother there in the big city already, so it was an option for her.

Lots of girls want to get out of the smalltown.

If I go to the middle east for an Armenian girl, I would probably bypass urban Beirut, and hit Damascus, Aleppo, or even Istanbul. An undesirable backwater, off the beaten path.

I had a nineteen year old on Cyprus flirting with me on Facebook a few years back. I suppose I was 50 or so. She was ready to be mine. But there she was - stuck on an island - waiting for Jester or Hero or........ winston...
Aleppo? Lol. Is a girl more pragmatic after a mortar barrage?

Outwest.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Sure going off the beaten path is good advice. It all depends on what your goal is. Are you looking for a hook up? To live overseas? Or are you planning to bring her back to your city?

If you are planning to bring her back then she'll have all these lazy ass guys around her age interested in her now that you've done the work and got her. So if she's 19,21, or whatever and you are middle aged well I think if you exercise a little common sense you can spot potential problems with that. Stop ignoring the hotties in their 30s is basically the moral of the story.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

Outwest.
Kinda how I was thinkin'!

:wink: :twisted: :wink:

Besides the girls from there REALLY know how to cook some great Middle Eastern food.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

travelsouth wrote:
Sure going off the beaten path is good advice. It all depends on what your goal is. Are you looking for a hook up? To live overseas? Or are you planning to bring her back to your city?

If you are planning to bring her back then she'll have all these lazy a** guys around her age interested in her now that you've done the work and got her. So if she's 19,21, or whatever and you are middle aged well I think if you exercise a little common sense you can spot potential problems with that. Stop ignoring the hotties in their 30s is basically the moral of the story.
Be my guest, my friend.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Jester wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
. Stop ignoring the hotties in their 30s is basically the moral of the story.
Be my guest, my friend.
I am about to turn 30 and I consider all women up to my age. I also don't consider any women that are wanting to be a model or are looking for fame. A lot of women in their late 20s and early 30s are popping up online with graduate degrees and careers that are feeling that clock tick.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest.
Kinda how I was thinkin'!

:wink: :twisted: :wink:

Besides the girls from there REALLY know how to cook some great Middle Eastern food.
Well, Syria does have some very beautiful girls!
Maybe a visit to some of the millions in camps would yield results? LOL
But wherever...just do it.

Outwest
diablo

Post by diablo »

So basically what I am getting from this is that you can have large age differences. but it would also depend, it would seem, on where you are living at the time. either in the girls country or in the USA or europe. Is that right?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

diablo wrote:So basically what I am getting from this is that you can have large age differences. but it would also depend, it would seem, on where you are living at the time. either in the girls country or in the USA or europe. Is that right?

It's YOUR life...live it as you want...screw the rest. You would let what others think stop you? I bet you don't want to do that....

Outwest
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Is it totally impossible for a marriage between a 45-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman to work out in the long run in the USA? What red flags should I look for when I visit my 21-year-old lady friend in the Dominican Republic?