Best Latin country/city to go where girls love Americans?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
mlgibbs78
Freshman Poster

Best Latin country/city to go where girls love Americans?

Post by mlgibbs78 »

Hey any you guys ever been to a place that a good looking American white guy can go and get a lot of ladies.

Ever been to a place that you go out and and alot of local hot women want to date you? and are not hoes? and want something long term?

I"d like a hot busty Latin girl.

So please tell me some of the best places to go where girls love Americans and come up to you a lot. Mike

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

New York City.. ;)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

quito wrote:New York City.. ;)
I agree with quito. New York City would be the place to go to find a Latin chick that's into White guys; I've seen such couples here. And I've heard that in places like Texas and Arizona, the interracial marriage rate between Hispanic females and White males is quite high.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Guys like E_Irizarry claim that the women of Peru really love blonde guys. You should do a search for his name and those keywords. I would think Dominican Republic is really good. I also used to have a friend who said when he lived in Brazil he had sex with over 1000 women over a ten year period.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

peruvian women are hideous, very amerindian looking.... they love anything that's foreign

mexican women look like peruvian but fatter (mexicans like americans have serious weight problems)

new york city? hahahahaah AMERICAN LATINAS are as obnoxious as their american female counterparts..... STAY AWAY especially from nyc puerto ricans as they are some of the loudesnt nastiest skanks ever

wanna go to a latin american place full of pretty women who love white american men??? GO TO COLOMBIA!!!!! hot women, american friendly and white men can get very nice girls.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Robert77 wrote:peruvian women are hideous, very amerindian looking.... they love anything that's foreign

mexican women look like peruvian but fatter (mexicans like americans have serious weight problems)

new york city? hahahahaah AMERICAN LATINAS are as obnoxious as their american female counterparts..... STAY AWAY especially from nyc puerto ricans as they are some of the loudesnt nastiest skanks ever

wanna go to a latin american place full of pretty women who love white american men??? GO TO COLOMBIA!!!!! hot women, american friendly and white men can get very nice girls.
Peruvian description is true but I have met some attractive ones but only in the US :( Mexico, unfortunately does have many women although having a better personality eat poorly. They love American food and yes many are short like Peruvian women because the mixture of Amerindian blood (Mayan) with Spainards which there are some Mestizos but low amount that are a good mixture and not as short at 5'1.

American Latinas suck best options would be to go visit Colombia, Brazil and if you can do it in Argentina. Most of the native populations of Guatemala, Belize as an example do not have attractive women. Robert77 is correct. Your best chances as an 'Anglo' is going to be in those countries mentioned.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Robert77 wrote:peruvian women are hideous, very amerindian looking.... they love anything that's foreign

Well, good advice. If I said Colombian women are crazy about American dudes...I'd tell a lie, though. They like men with class, and most gringos who go there with the sole purpose of bagging a young hot wife aren't exactly the portrait of class. Sorry to say that. The "state of the art" for Colombians are Argentinian men: Colombianas go crazy when they see these men who are culturally every bit as Latin American as they are, yet physically more akin to Europeans: tall, chiseled features, fair or light tanned skin, green or blue eyes, etc.

Guys, by all means do visit Colombia, but don't get deluded that every 25 years old will be melting down your feet at the sight of your Texan chequered shirt and your blue passport :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ever been to a place that you go out and and alot of local hot women want to date you? and are not hoes? and want something long term?

I"d like a hot busty Latin girl.

So please tell me some of the best places to go where girls love Americans and come up to you a lot. Mike
Cebu City, Philippines-- almost Latinas- everyone is Gomez, Lopez Rodriques and many look totally Latin. And you don't need to speak Spanish.

And the reaction is like that to Americans- but you need to look half decent.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

publicduende wrote:

Well, good advice. If I said Colombian women are crazy about American dudes...I'd tell a lie, though. They like men with class, and most gringos who go there with the sole purpose of bagging a young hot wife aren't exactly the portrait of class. Sorry to say that. The "state of the art" for Colombians are Argentinian men: Colombianas go crazy when they see these men who are culturally every bit as Latin American as they are, yet physically more akin to Europeans: tall, chiseled features, fair or light tanned skin, green or blue eyes, etc.

Guys, by all means do visit Colombia, but don't get deluded that every 25 years old will be melting down your feet at the sight of your Texan chequered shirt and your blue passport :)
i agree..... overseas u need to act with some class to attract the right kind of people.... dont go to colombia acting like a tacky, baseball cap wearing, loud american with that nasal nagging accent.... all you'll get is hookers and opportunistic sluts trying to make money off of u.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Robert77 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

i agree..... overseas u need to act with some class to attract the right kind of people.... dont go to colombia acting like a tacky, baseball cap wearing, loud american with that nasal nagging accent.... all you'll get is hookers and opportunistic sluts trying to make money off of u.
Another one: since Uribe came to power and started to finally change the face of Colombia, the country has been swept by a (healthy, if you ask me) wave of national/regional pride. Colombian young men and women are proud to be Colombians, and then proud to be from Bogota or Medellin. Paisas (people from Medellin) are particularly proud to be part of what is objectively the most socially and economically advanced city in Colombia, and one of the best in the whole of Latin America.

So, another surefire advice for anyone who were to visit Bogota or Medellin: forget you're American (or European) and abound with praise about Colombia and the beauties of Colombia/Bogota/Medellin, their icons, their successes in politics, economics, sport etc. - whenever possible - even at the cost of sounding pandering and cheesy! You won't sound pandering and cheesy, as Colombians love to have their egos groomed that way. Last summer my wife's cousin won Colombia's first Olympic gold medal ever, female BMX racing.

We were over there last Xmas and every single time she or anyone in her family mentioned they were related to Mariana Pajon in a bar or venue, the interest in the conversation immediately shot the roof! In a couple of occasions there were groups of random boys and girls coming closer to our table and introducing themselves just so they could catch random anecdotes about Mariana, her personal life, her family, etc. I guess this is a pretty unique case, but it goes some way to show what kind of sentiment there is when it comes to national/city pride.