Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

So where to go in Brazil or Rio? For nightlife?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

So where to go in Brazil or Rio? For nightlife?

Postby mlgibbs78 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 am

I"m looking to go to Brazil possibly in future.

Is rio best due to men to women ration and nightlife, and available women around?
I'm a 35 swm, handsome, good shape so would prob have fun and and get alot of of p***y around there?

or is it not like that? Mike
mlgibbs78
Freshman Poster

Re: So where to go in Brazil or Rio? For nightlife?

Postby Banano » Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 am

mlgibbs78 wrote:I"m looking to go to Brazil possibly in future.

Is rio best due to men to women ration and nightlife, and available women around?
I'm a 35 swm, handsome, good shape so would prob have fun and and get alot of of p***y around there?

or is it not like that? Mike

do you speak portuguese?

be aggressive with Brazilian chicks,

get bang brazil by roosh
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 am

Skateboardsteven is our local American to Brazil transplant.

Failing that, go to internationalsexguide.info, then to the Brazilian section and start reading. Not everything is about pay to play there.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 am

Mike,
You've asked similar questions in two other threads. Next time you have related questions that are similar, can you please post them all in the same thread? You don't need to create separate threads for each question that is similar.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America