Mexico Here I GO!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome to the forum!

I'm suspicious of PUA stuff. However, it's good to develop the confidence to talk to girls in real life rather than just use dating sites.

I've met some South American girls here in China, they're about the best of the foreign ladies here. The Russians or Thais - yikes, steer a million miles clear of both!

P.S. I met Falcon last month so he's definitely real!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

AIM, will you please post pictures to give me an example of what you mean by "Mestizo." Maybe the Mestizo girls that hit on me were really "indigenous."
But I wouldn't say so... Indigenous is a very distinct appearance. All I can say is that the women who have liked me in Mexico have always had brown skin. I think most white guys would agree.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Usually indigenous (tribal) people of certain lands are usually darker or more tan than someone who is mixed Mestizo. An example would be Mayan people.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aozora13 wrote:Usually indigenous (tribal) people of certain lands are usually darker or more tan than someone who is mixed Mestizo. An example would be Mayan people.
Or the Incas from Bolvia and SE Perú. Or a pure Mapuche Indian from modern-day Chile in central Chile. Mapuches are just as dark as most Black Americans, but they do not want to be called Black! Trust me! LOL!!!
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

WOW, guanajuato downtown is one of the prettiest ones in the republic (full of legends and historical places, ) , never been there though . :P :,(

I can relate with the eyes thing since it happened to me once ,but not with a male :p
i was around 15 and i aproached to a girl who had just happened to move in across the street when she made eye contact with me ,i involuntary looked down i couldnt hold her stare , she had very deep blue eyes, anyway short story, we became best friends and she still is my confident and one the friends i cherish the most , the thing is that after being so close to her i noted that every other blue eye person i met , male or female i could perfectly hold eye contact :P ( btw my friend was born in Damascus)

You may find people with green eyes or honey color eyes here but blue eyes are mostly found in the north :P and sort or rare
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I have a few comments to add. This is not to disrespect anyone's views or experiences. I'm white and I haven't noticed any particular shade of Mexicana disinterested in dating gringos. Economics play a lot more into it than skin color. Try your luck in Mexico City in the nicest clubs and places. Women that have money and options won't be impressed that you are some white guy from the USA. They could be interested but you have to have more personality, charm, career, some looks, decent age range, etc
Monterrey is the same way. Plenty of rich Mexicanas that travel to Texas to shop. They won't be impressed just because you are white.