Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Brazilian Riots

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Brazilian Riots

Postby Taco » June 25th, 2013, 1:46 am

Here's a good venue to meeting Brazilian women right now, they tend to get turned on when their mad. Also, after a full night of rioting they need a guy to take them out for dinner.

Brazilian Riots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWbfYoXwniE
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby fschmidt » June 25th, 2013, 7:36 am

When will there be a protest against human stupidity? I mean these people elected their government, so they got what they deserved.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Taco » June 25th, 2013, 8:47 am

fschmidt wrote:When will there be a protest against human stupidity? I mean these people elected their government, so they got what they deserved.


The rioters are actually communist party members from local universities that are paid by the government to look mad for the cameras. That way the government can control both the police and the rioters. When Brazilians turn on their TV's their less inclined to riot themselves because they see there's ton's of people already on the streets mock fighting with the police.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby fschmidt » June 25th, 2013, 8:59 am

Taco wrote:The rioters are actually communist party members from local universities that are paid by the government to look mad for the cameras. That way the government can control both the police and the rioters. When Brazilians turn on their TV's their less inclined to riot themselves because they see there's ton's of people already on the streets mock fighting with the police.

Well that makes sense. It's best to keep the masses glued to their TV.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Brazilian Riots

Postby Jester » June 25th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Taco wrote:Here's a good venue to meeting Brazilian women right now, they tend to get turned on when their mad. Also, after a full night of rioting they need a guy to take them out for dinner.


Jeezis guess u like the dangerous type!

Haha -- are drama queens better in bed?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand


Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron