Spain over Mexico???!!!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spain over Mexico???!!!!!

Post by Jester »

From another thread:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
I am thinking of going to spain, since I have mexican citizenship and all I need to do is live there for two years and I can get a spanish passport.
A guy with a Mexico passport would go to Spain?? When Spain's economy is so screwed up, and Mexico is flying high?

Only advantage I think of is tranquility/security. So sure, Spain would work better, in that sense.

But seems like there is, currently at least, more opportunity in Mexico... unless you just don't need to work.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

is not as easy as catching a plane and just moving and in two years you're a european citizen from spain....

to move to spain you need to go through proper immigration channels, and qualify for a european union permanent residency card (very hard)

jobs are scarce right now so chances ae you'll be unemployed

racism, spain has plenty of that towards ethnic looking latinos, they're not fond of those mestizo types at all

not putting down your dreams, but giving u a realistic approach.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re: Spain over Mexico???!!!!!

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Jester wrote:From another thread:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
I am thinking of going to spain, since I have mexican citizenship and all I need to do is live there for two years and I can get a spanish passport.
A guy with a Mexico passport would go to Spain?? When Spain's economy is so screwed up, and Mexico is flying high?

Only advantage I think of is tranquility/security. So sure, Spain would work better, in that sense.

But seems like there is, currently at least, more opportunity in Mexico... unless you just don't need to work.
I have already lived and traveled to Mexico so many times that I just don't want to go there right now. mexico would be your place if you love mestizas but I am into mediterranean girls. I know that there is a big reputation that spaniards are really racist but in person, all the spaniards I met were cool to me, especially when I told them that I am Mexican. even online, that happens a lot.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
..........mexico would be your place if you love mestizas but I am into mediterranean girls.
Thanks for explaining.

But...

On another thread, you advised a guy - maybe it was ZacB, I forget - to try GDL instead of the DF, for prettier, more European girls. OK. I guess why I'm still scratching my head is, it seems like there are plenty of pure-White or mostly-White girls in Guadalajara (French), Culiacan and Sinaloa, Monterrey, etc.

For example, HA member AIM has bragged about his White Mexican wife. I think they live near the border in a small town.

Take this chick - Mexico's First Lady:

[pic]http://www.casatelenovela.com/uploads/g ... gelica.png[/pic] *

http://www.casatelenovela.com/uploads/g ... gelica.png

Do you consider her White Mediterranean, or Mestiza?

Isn't this type easy to find in Jalisco, for example?

I'm wondering if she isn't slender enough, or light-complexioned enough, for you ----
OR
whether you feel girls of this type would be easier to attain in Spain, less likely to be stuck-up "fresas"?

* Winston, would you please fix this problem of embedded pictures not embedding properly? It's been months.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Here's what Teal Lantern asked on the other thread:
Teal Lantern wrote: I'm most curious about this. :shock:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
..........mexico would be your place if you love mestizas but I am into mediterranean girls.
Thanks for explaining.

But...

On another thread, you advised a guy - maybe it was ZacB, I forget - to try GDL instead of the DF, for prettier, more European girls. OK. I guess why I'm still scratching my head is, it seems like there are plenty of pure-White or mostly-White girls in Guadalajara (French), Culiacan and Sinaloa, Monterrey, etc.
in GDL and the surrounding area (the highlands of Jalisco), it's FAR easier to find castizoid or white women than in Mexico City because people from southern mexico migrate to mexico city and those people don't in GDL. but, they aren't the majority there, but they aren't hard to find at all. in fact, seeing them isn't a novelty at all (unless they're blondes/northern european looking).

http://www.lolalolita.com/lolalolita/lo ... mitstart=0

that link is a photo-galley of a club in GDL. that club is very representative of how the general population of GDL looks like.

http://www.casatelenovela.com/uploads/g ... gelica.png

Do you consider her White Mediterranean, or Mestiza?
castizoidish.
Isn't this type easy to find in Jalisco, for example?
not hard to find but not too easy.
I'm wondering if she isn't slender enough, or light-complexioned enough, for you ----
OR
whether you feel girls of this type would be easier to attain in Spain, less likely to be stuck-up "fresas"?
the thing is, mexican (actual mexican women, not mexican-american) women are pretty and feminine but, I want something different. I have lived around mexicans my whole life and I know them from their rock bottoms. I want something that's different but not too different (I'm not interested in east asian women), and spanish women fall perfectly in that category, along with turkish, greek, italian, and israeli women.

relating to fresas, those bitches aren't a problem. for every fresa you find, you find 2 or more women who are down to talk or more. anyway, it's also a supply and demand concept. why waste your time in a country that doesn't have as many women of your type when you can go to that country where the women of your preference are the majority. simple supple and demand concept.

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:Here's what Teal Lantern asked on the other thread:
Teal Lantern wrote: I'm most curious about this. :shock:
I am being honest in that. a bartender did tell me that while I was in GDL in january. he meant in that the women from GDL are very pretty and feminine that you would be tempted to settle down so dam quick that before you know it, one week later, you're married. he especially said that considering I live in the US, lol.

it's funny though. whenever my father is in GDL, he always tells me he gets eye f***ed by a lot of women in GDL (my father is in his 50s and is still married, lol). hell, he even told this to my mother and my mother didn't really make an issue of it, like a good woman, LOL.

this is your future in GDL guys if you go there. :)

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

btw jester, I should give a bit of background of why I am into mediterranean girls.

during high school, I met a spanish girl who is the most beautiful and sweetest thing I have met in a girl. I loved everything about her (her accent was so dam f***ing sexy that I can hear it all day and never get annoyed. I wish that I sleep in the same bed as her and just listen to her talk to me gently in her accent) and I just went nuts over her. we would have 5 hour fb convos that seemed like they were only 20 minute convos. I connected to her way more than I did with my ex (american girl) and I felt so comfortable talking to her about non-PC things while with my ex....... anyway, long story short, I couldn't get with her because of the physical distance between me and her and she already had/has a boyfriend of a few years (although she told me she was having problems with him). I just want to go to the country that made that woman who I fell so hard and I continue to have strong feelings for.

how I live my life.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ah.

A deeper motive!

Mucho gusto, compadre!

Thank you for your full explanation. Had no idea castizos and criollos could still be identified today.

Those GDL girls don't look that great to me, but I don't have to date them all.

And darker skin and a more indigenous (submissive) attitude is just fine with me, *IF* I get European body proportions.

Anyway, we'll take a look down there and see what happens. If it's not happening, I will probably take a look in Colombia next (from a base in Mexico).

In my case I'm looking for a huge age gap, so Western Europe will be a little tough.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:Ah.

A deeper motive!

Mucho gusto, compadre!

Thank you for your full explanation. Had no idea castizos and criollos could still be identified today.
actually, I don't use those terms that much but they're accurate, which is what matters.

And darker skin and a more indigenous (submissive) attitude is just fine with me, *IF* I get European body proportions.
that is very easy to find.
Anyway, we'll take a look down there and see what happens. If it's not happening, I will probably take a look in Colombia next (from a base in Mexico).

In my case I'm looking for a huge age gap, so Western Europe will be a little tough.
western europe is the place where I want to catapult my self to get myself humid before moving on to the great showers in EE and south america. I am just so tired of this shit place called the USA and I want to end the depression I have.

how I live my life.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:

that is very easy to find.
:D :D :D
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

[quote=

western europe is the place where I want to catapult my self to get myself humid before moving on to the great showers in EE and south america. I am just so tired of this shit place called the USA and I want to end the depression I have.[/quote]

Good luck getting "humid" in western Europe. Western Europeans are even colder than Americans. I'd say dive right into Eastern Europe. I didn't have fun in western Europe.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

rudder wrote:
western europe is the place where I want to catapult my self to get myself humid before moving on to the great showers in EE and south america. I am just so tired of this shit place called the USA and I want to end the depression I have.[/quote wrote:
Good luck getting "humid" in western Europe. Western Europeans are even colder than Americans. I'd say dive right into Eastern Europe. I didn't have fun in western Europe.
where did you go?

how I live my life.

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with Rudder. Eastern Europe although not the nicest to non-white foreigners is definitely good for foreign guys meeting nicer women. Definitely better than western Europe.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
rudder wrote:
western europe is the place where I want to catapult my self to get myself humid before moving on to the great showers in EE and south america. I am just so tired of this shit place called the USA and I want to end the depression I have.[/quote wrote:
where did you go?
Spain.