Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mexican Woman - Pickup and First Date in Puerto Vallarta

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mexican Woman - Pickup and First Date in Puerto Vallarta

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

I wouldn't take any PUA lessons from this guy.

But what's interesting in this video is the WOMAN. Listen to his description of how he met her, how the IOI was clear, how natural the whole thing was.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

lol. you don't need PUA to get mexican women. besides, PUA is only for anglo women and Mexicans aren't anglos.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:lol. you don't need PUA to get mexican women. besides, PUA is only for anglo women and Mexicans aren't anglos.


+∞!!!
Nardwuar The Human Serviette says, "That works!". :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:lol. you don't need PUA to get mexican women. besides, PUA is only for anglo women and Mexicans aren't anglos.


+∞!!!
Nardwuar The Human Serviette says, "That works!". :-)


I am living proof that PUA doesn't work with Mexican women, as my father doesn't even know the concept of PUA yet he got a bunch of women on him (including my mother).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:lol. you don't need PUA to get mexican women. besides, PUA is only for anglo women and Mexicans aren't anglos.


+∞!!!
Nardwuar The Human Serviette says, "That works!". :-)


I am living proof that PUA doesn't work with Mexican women, as my father doesn't even know the concept of PUA yet he got a bunch of women on him (including my mother).


RLOL!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YESSS I hope to go down there and create more proof!!!

Imagine a lot of little Jesters and Jest-ettes running around at a fiesta!!!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Rock » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Ha ha, this guy sounds so wishy washy with the energy level of someone much older than he is. Why can't he get a bit of a rush about scoring what he sees as a hot Mexican gal. It's not like he's prolly getting much in Japan (or is he?).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Rock wrote:Ha ha, this guy sounds so wishy washy with the energy level of someone much older than he is. Why can't he get a bit of a rush about scoring what he sees as a hot Mexican gal. It's not like he's prolly getting much in Japan (or is he?).


Actually they made a comic strip about him:

http://www.charismaman.com/CMweb_2.98.jpg
Image
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Rock » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:Ha ha, this guy sounds so wishy washy with the energy level of someone much older than he is. Why can't he get a bit of a rush about scoring what he sees as a hot Mexican gal. It's not like he's prolly getting much in Japan (or is he?).


Actually they made a comic strip about him:

http://www.charismaman.com/CMweb_2.98.jpg
Image


I saw that cartoon a few years ago and I don't know when it was made. But to be "Charismaman" just for being white in Japan, you'd prolly have to go all the way back to at least the 80s, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 am

Jester wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:lol. you don't need PUA to get mexican women. besides, PUA is only for anglo women and Mexicans aren't anglos.


+∞!!!
Nardwuar The Human Serviette says, "That works!". :-)


I am living proof that PUA doesn't work with Mexican women, as my father doesn't even know the concept of PUA yet he got a bunch of women on him (including my mother).


RLOL!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YESSS I hope to go down there and create more proof!!!

Imagine a lot of little Jesters and Jest-ettes running around at a fiesta!!!!!


my father is a married man (in his 50s) yet whenever he's in GDL, he always has women on him who are desperate to catch him. PUA only works for anglo women, and anglo women are undesirable.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Falcon » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 am

I'm back in Mexico now. For me, it's much easier to score women here than in either China or Thailand (non-P4P of course). In Mexico, I could pick up potential girlfriends in less than a week or so, but Asia would take more patience, since one week is usually not enough.

I just got hit on by some mamasitas from Durango and Sinaloa. The whiter mestizas from northern Mexico can be quite aggressive with me. They stare at me straight in the eye and can get very directly flirty. This is because the northern Mexicans are known to be much more aggressive and rowdier, like the Colombians. Oaxaca and Chiapas women are more conservative and not as outrageously flirty, but still incredibly open and easy to flirt with compared to, say, Taiwanese women.

They're nothing like the Chiang Mai ladies that Rock had tried to get me to talk to in Bangkok!
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 am

Falcon wrote:I'm back in Mexico now. For me, it's much easier to score women here than in either China or Thailand (non-P4P of course). In Mexico, I could pick up potential girlfriends in less than a week or so, but Asia would take more patience, since one week is usually not enough.


I wish I could say that it would be that easy for me to find a girl in Mexico that's gf potential. it's just that my way of being and my look is too common in Mexico. in essence, I am not exotic. but I am glad a good guy is enjoying himself in Mexico. enjoy that great country my friend. I must travel to find my niche. all I know is that the new world isn't for me, and that I have the feeling that Europe would be my niche, as the women who are more receptive to me have been european women because I am exotic amongst europeans.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby mguy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 am

Falcon is now in Mexico?? --- agagagag
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Falcon » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:16 am

mguy wrote:Falcon is now in Mexico?? --- agagagag


Last night, I just danced cumbias and rancheras with two black/Afro-Mexican girls from Guerrero state, in a northern Mexico nightclub. One of them spun me around aggressively and really pulled some impressive dance moves. They would have easily passed for Dominicans. Their friends also danced with me, as well as constantly eyeing me and smiling at me. They all even invited me to some Tecate beer!

I'll make a trip report and post photos when I get back to the States. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 am

Falcon wrote:
mguy wrote:Falcon is now in Mexico?? --- agagagag


Last night, I just danced cumbias and rancheras with two black/Afro-Mexican girls from Guerrero state, in a northern Mexico nightclub. One of them spun me around aggressively and really pulled some impressive dance moves. They would have easily passed for Dominicans. Their friends also danced with me, as well as constantly eyeing me and smiling at me. They all even invited me to some Tecate beer!

I'll make a trip report and post photos when I get back to the States. :D



I say we fire Winston and replace him with Falcon.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Falcon » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:48 am

Jester wrote:I say we fire Winston and replace him with Falcon.


Hahaha, I was actually thinking Winston's aunt could run HA though! I met up with her in Las Vegas, and she's quite an incredible person. Winston's aunt has been all over Europe and the Middle East too, and has traveled to China, Australia, and many other places. She seems to agree with Winston's HappierAbroad claims, and is much more open-minded than the typical Taiwanese granny is.

I've asked Rock if he wanted to be an HA admin, but he says he prefers to be a self-motivated contributor rather than a manager.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests