Where to find women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to find women

Post by travelsouth »

hammanta wrote: I just think many have over expectations about females in other countries. I think a lot of guys have no gumption to pursue girls and expect the females to do all of the chasing. Or they want to know with 100% assurance they won't get turned down.

Well I can add my thoughts to this. There are lots of cute Mexicanas that are hard-working and chill. While Colombianas are more popular and exotic they can be a lot more high maintenance and loca. So there are some really decent girls literally right up against the USA. Now as far as chasing goes you will have to be able to approach in any country you go to. Picking your nose on the sideline is simply not an option that works anywhere. Also, I can pretty much guarantee that some chica somewhere will turn you, me, or anyone else down, so I'd say pretty much plan on that too. And who really cares if they do. Then just ask if her hotter sister/bf is available.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

pete98146 wrote:
hammanta wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Mexico City chicas are actually very friendly. Something is up with the OP not DF.
Something is up with most of the dudes on this site. A lot of omega males, forget about being betas; they've surpassed that. The ones whom come here once in awhile to add value are the most-productive ones whom are alpha and beta. There are a lot of guys on here with mental illnesses....some has "A.s.s."pherger's because their lives are straight buttocks...some have tinnitus and cannot hear anything past their delusional ringing in their ears. And they probably will PM you slandering me, but mind you, some of them envy me, some of them don't. This is why having a straight jacket sub forum (based off of Mancoat's Trollville) would do this site justice, if I were an administrator, I would exile a whooping majority of these omega herbs into that sub-forum. Men who want to come out of it would have to learn how to be men via trials and tribulations.
I'm not referring necessarily to the OP on this but...

I just think many have over expectations about females in other countries. I think a lot of guys have no gumption to pursue girls and expect the females to do all of the chasing. Or they want to know with 100% assurance they won't get turned down. Reminds me of the guys at a school dance who sit in the corner, getting jealous of all the others having fun, though never mustering up the nerve to ask a girl to dance. Others may just lack strong social skills or just happen to be that guy who says something really awkward at the worst time. Those skills for the most part can be learned and acquired.
I often wonder what percentage of the guys on here are actively chatting with women online? How much does it cost to join a site? $20 a month? If nothing else, it does build up your social skills with women which is a definite plus. I'll be you less than 10% of the guys on here chat with women on a regular basis. Me thinks HA forum is the domicile of the passive aggressive man (<----term man used loosely).
Very much so!!!! We HA members need to do better!! I don't act passively aggressive; I"m aggressively-aggressive!!!! The only time I don't speak with FW online or via a social app is when I've been tired-as-hell lately. I have been traveling for work as well as studying for another Microsoft Prometric Cert test I will take soon!!! :shock:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

travelsouth wrote:...... I can pretty much guarantee that some chica somewhere will turn you, me, or anyone else down, so I'd say pretty much plan on that too. And who really cares if they do. Then just ask if her hotter sister/bf is available.
Touche!!! Like I said the other week, here's a good example of me getting their "hotter sister". Well, the fatty I met on BlackPLanet whom lives in Melbourne, VIC, Australia was on my d.ick chatting back and forth. Finally, we met in person, and we weren't really feeling each other. I found out she had a s.hitty shape in person...she didn't like me in person due to how "cheap" I was and how I treated her friends...which was logically to me, but illogicall to them because they were accustomed to man-ginas....feminist slags. Only a ghetto Black guy whom was a feminist and/or a captain save-a-hoe would have been worshipped by these scallie wag fems....but anyway...

So the s.hitty-shaped Aussie chick and I had driven to her female friend's home late night. When I walked in, I couldn't believe how hawt she was: slim, blue eyes, 5'4'ish, pretty face, from New Zealand (Kiwi)....really down-to-Earth but can drink probably any Maori under the table (no sexual pun intended). She actually called me a p.ussy for not being able to outdrink her. Those Oceananders (NZ & AU) can drink!!!!! They are some of the worst drunks on the planet!!! Even though she thought I was a p.ussy, she still had given me some. Jajajajaa!!!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
travelsouth wrote:...... I can pretty much guarantee that some chica somewhere will turn you, me, or anyone else down, so I'd say pretty much plan on that too. And who really cares if they do. Then just ask if her hotter sister/bf is available.
Touche!!! Like I said the other week, here's a good example of me getting their "hotter sister". Well, the fatty I met on BlackPLanet whom lives in Melbourne, VIC, Australia was on my d.ick chatting back and forth. Finally, we met in person, and we weren't really feeling each other. I found out she had a s.hitty shape in person...she didn't like me in person due to how "cheap" I was and how I treated her friends...which was logically to me, but illogicall to them because they were accustomed to man-ginas....feminist slags. Only a ghetto Black guy whom was a feminist and/or a captain save-a-hoe would have been worshipped by these scallie wag fems....but anyway...

So the s.hitty-shaped Aussie chick and I had driven to her female friend's home late night. When I walked in, I couldn't believe how hawt she was: slim, blue eyes, 5'4'ish, pretty face, from New Zealand (Kiwi)....really down-to-Earth but can drink probably any Maori under the table (no sexual pun intended). She actually called me a p.ussy for not being able to outdrink her. Those Oceananders (NZ & AU) can drink!!!!! They are some of the worst drunks on the planet!!! Even though she thought I was a p.ussy, she still had given me some. Jajajajaa!!!
I've noticed you have a major beta versus alpha fetish. And there probably is a fair amount of truth to it, though I'd rather not focus on it constantly. Every guy gets his opportunity in this world to go out and do what he likes. Those that sit at home, complain, and just read about my experiences (and argue with me like they know more) are annoying. I agree with you there, but what I disagree with is going to Australia and expecting non-westernized women. No wonder you ran into crappy women. Tons of guys from Australia have been traveling to Thailand to get away from those women.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

There are some here who don't even try and prefer to sit at home doing nothing and going nowhere. One major recurring problem is building up the resources to move abroad. I went abroad to teach and managed to stay abroad for over a year. Making a permanent move without really being prepared for it - or making an unstable move abroad - is not a good idea.
I agree with this. I acknowledge that sometimes you just gotta go for it but you can easily get burnt to. For some, living abroad is a dream that keeps them sane. That's a step I am still working on myself though I am a very career minded individual. I pretty much want to have a job I want, not take on anything available. Teaching English doesn't interest me and I don't know anything about running online businesses. If I can get a choice job where I travel abroad frequently or at least have decent leave time each year, I think I would be happy enough. Of course I would prefer a job where I lived overseas but I don't wanna trash my career ambitions for something I'd be miserable or struggling doing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
There are some here who don't even try and prefer to sit at home doing nothing and going nowhere. One major recurring problem is building up the resources to move abroad. I went abroad to teach and managed to stay abroad for over a year. Making a permanent move without really being prepared for it - or making an unstable move abroad - is not a good idea.
I agree with this. I acknowledge that sometimes you just gotta go for it but you can easily get burnt to. For some, living abroad is a dream that keeps them sane. That's a step I am still working on myself though I am a very career minded individual. I pretty much want to have a job I want, not take on anything available. Teaching English doesn't interest me and I don't know anything about running online businesses. If I can get a choice job where I travel abroad frequently or at least have decent leave time each year, I think I would be happy enough. Of course I would prefer a job where I lived overseas but I don't wanna trash my career ambitions for something I'd be miserable or struggling doing.
Ive said it before and I will say it again. Your the type who is better to stay in america. You have the looks and the career ambitions to have a good life in america. Dont settle for less. I mentioned you on a thread in the asian folder where I said asia and latin america is not a good fit for certain people. I think your one of those exceptions.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Ive said it before and I will say it again. Your the type who is better to stay in america. You have the looks and the career ambitions to have a good life in america. Dont settle for less. I mentioned you on a thread in the asian folder where I said asia and latin america is not a good fit for certain people. I think your one of those exceptions.
I don't disagree with you at all. But that isn't to say I wouldn't be happier elsewhere. I like traveling and I love the philosophical and intellectual experience of incorporating into other cultures. I am very adaptable. I am also an adventurist guy and get bored easily. I think what would work best for myself would be, and many are gonna shake their head, to continue traveling, and if I find a good wholesome girl, settle back down in the USA or a developed country where I can pursue my career goals. And not all Asian and Latin American women are submissive girls. I have met a few in the Philippines who were/are exactly my type.

I don't hate America but I do dislike the politics and this overwhelming feeling of a depressive, unhealthy, and materialistic society. Seeing individuals take on endless debt for things that only mask happiness, ruin their marriages by working non-stop hours, and thinking beer and football on Sundays is a good use of off time. I don't wanna be 65 with 3 failed marriages, a retirement fund that is being drained by those failed marriages, and kids that have nothing to do with me because I worked non-stop. That seems like a very huge theme in this country that I want no part of. The white picket fence dream is not one I have in mind.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
I don't disagree with you at all. But that isn't to say I wouldn't be happier elsewhere. I like traveling and I love the philosophical and intellectual experience of incorporating into other cultures. I am very adaptable. I am also an adventurist guy and get bored easily. I think what would work best for myself would be, and many are gonna shake their head, to continue traveling, and if I find a good wholesome girl, settle back down in the USA or a developed country where I can pursue my career goals. And not all Asian and Latin American women are submissive girls. I have met a few in the Philippines who were/are exactly my type.

I don't hate America but I do dislike the politics and this overwhelming feeling of a depressive, unhealthy, and materialistic society. Seeing individuals take on endless debt for things that only mask happiness, ruin their marriages by working non-stop hours, and thinking beer and football on Sundays is a good use of off time. I don't wanna be 65 with 3 failed marriages, a retirement fund that is being drained by those failed marriages, and kids that have nothing to do with me because I worked non-stop. That seems like a very huge theme in this country that I want no part of. The white picket fence dream is not one I have in mind.

I get bored easily too. Im the only person that gets bored in america LOL Ideally for me is to live as a roaming nomad. For example a few months in phil then a few months elsewhere in asia then move onto another place. It would be hard to maintain relationships like that so maybe when one dies out then you decide to change countries LOL Or what I could do is a lot of small trips and fun activities locally more often so I wouldn't get bored with the person I am with. Right now that stuff isn't feasible cause of my busy online work and wanting to save money. When one is retired though or has mobile income that isn't so demanding or is more stable I think one could do that. But even then its quite expensive to do so youd have to have quite a nestegg. I think ultimately you have to settle with a woman who is so interesting or so great to be around you wont want to feel bored if you can't afford to do a lot of traveling.