Does Puerto Rico have a bad nightlife scene?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Does Puerto Rico have a bad nightlife scene?

Post by Jvargasbronx »

This question is for the ones who have been to Puerto Rico, is the nightlife scene in Puerto Rico is bad? anyone share me your answers to my question and I just want answers from people that has experience in Puerto rico. I want the answers in detail and I just want help to find answers from you guys, please help.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

You are in New York..i have seen flights to P.R. from there for dirt cheap and you don't even need a passport..what is stopping you from going and finding out?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

well I've heard that Contrarian Expatriate said that the nightlife scene in PR is terrible and I find it agreeable.