Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Postby rudder » September 13th, 2013, 6:38 am

They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

In my experience, everytime a Mexican girl is attracted to me, she will ask if I have a girlfriend or if I'm married. I love it. If I hear that question, I know the girl likes me. They have no qualms about telegraphing their interest.

One girl recently told me flat out that she was interested in having me for a husband.

I like the fact that she's not afraid to stare into my eyes, smile, touch me and compliment me by calling me names like, "guapo." She even asked me if I liked her.

I had thought that level of cuteness went extinct after third grade.

There is hope, people.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Johnny1975 » September 13th, 2013, 10:01 am

Something like that can really brighten up your day.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Postby rudder » September 14th, 2013, 1:13 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Something like that can really brighten up your day.


Definitely. This was my experience when in Mexico this summer. I often felt like shit while I was there, but when I would walk down the street a woman would make eye contact with me, and I would instantly feel better.

If I'm going to be a hopeless, directionless lad, then I might as well be in a country where I can have that nice little boost of pep.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby zacb » September 14th, 2013, 1:31 am

hehe yeah. I don;t know how to explain it, but the girl I am talking with is like that. I could say something totally stupid, and she would laugh. It is so cute. There was another story on here somewhere where an individual had a woman put her leg on his lap , but since he spoke no Spanish, he could not take advantage of the situation.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 14th, 2013, 2:21 am

rudder wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Something like that can really brighten up your day.


Definitely. This was my experience when in Mexico this summer. I often felt like shit while I was there, but when I would walk down the street a woman would make eye contact with me, and I would instantly feel better.

If I'm going to be a hopeless, directionless lad, then I might as well be in a country where I can have that nice little boost of pep.


@rudder,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's your level of Spanish?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby rudder » September 14th, 2013, 5:41 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Something like that can really brighten up your day.


Definitely. This was my experience when in Mexico this summer. I often felt like shit while I was there, but when I would walk down the street a woman would make eye contact with me, and I would instantly feel better.

If I'm going to be a hopeless, directionless lad, then I might as well be in a country where I can have that nice little boost of pep.


@rudder,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's your level of Spanish?


I'm a level 8 or 9 with Spanish Spanish. The problem was I learned another language, Basque, instead of really going deep with Spanish. When I was living in the Basque Country I tried my best to ignore Spanish. My Basque was better than my Spanish for a while, but I'm not sure that's still the case. I subsist on Spanish now, just by talking to Mexican immigrant workers from time to time. I haven't spoken Basque in a long time, but it can be pretty fun.

That's it for me. I refuse to learn another language now. I think it's better to know fewer languages and to excel at those languages, than it is to gain a rudimentary fluency in many different languages.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby kai8482 » September 15th, 2013, 7:33 pm

I hope its like there for me. I'll be there in Dec
kai8482
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: January 31st, 2013, 3:07 am
Location: Dallas

Re: Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Postby Halwick » September 15th, 2013, 8:12 pm

rudder wrote:They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

In my experience, everytime a Mexican girl is attracted to me, she will ask if I have a girlfriend or if I'm married. I love it. If I hear that question, I know the girl likes me. They have no qualms about telegraphing their interest.

One girl recently told me flat out that she was interested in having me for a husband.

I like the fact that she's not afraid to stare into my eyes, smile, touch me and compliment me by calling me names like, "guapo." She even asked me if I liked her.

I had thought that level of cuteness went extinct after third grade.

There is hope, people.


Cute, eh? She won't be so cute after you marry her, and after pumping out five,ten kids, packs on an additional 50-100 lbs and nags you for not making enough dinero. Of course your mileage and results may vary.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 5:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 16th, 2013, 1:07 am

What I am so perplexed about is how is MX the most overweight country in the world now?

This is what I have been hearing as of late!!

I guess it's time to hit up MX and I'm a talk like sex...can-can-can you dig it, hunnn-nay/With an X-X-X!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby rudder » September 17th, 2013, 6:01 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What I am so perplexed about is how is MX the most overweight country in the world now?


NAFTA - The North American Fat Trade Agreement
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby kai1275 » September 17th, 2013, 3:28 pm

kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Re: Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Postby Halwick » September 18th, 2013, 12:06 am

rudder wrote:They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

In my experience, everytime a Mexican girl is attracted to me, she will ask if I have a girlfriend or if I'm married. I love it. If I hear that question, I know the girl likes me. They have no qualms about telegraphing their interest.

One girl recently told me flat out that she was interested in having me for a husband.

I like the fact that she's not afraid to stare into my eyes, smile, touch me and compliment me by calling me names like, "guapo." She even asked me if I liked her.

I had thought that level of cuteness went extinct after third grade.

There is hope, people.


Children have a candor and honesty that often disappears when they reach adulthood (there are exceptions, of course).
The comment "...cuteness went extinct after the third grade..." reminds me of an incident many years ago.

Many years ago I bought a vintage convertible sports car, an MGA if I recall. The neighbor kids thought it was cool and "ooh'd and ahh'd" over it. With the exception of one kid who was staring at me. So I asked him, "Well, what do you think?"

He told me what he thought. He said, "I think you've got the biggest nose I've ever seen."
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 5:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby rudder » September 19th, 2013, 3:58 am

rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm


Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests