Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
rudder
Junior Poster

Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Post by rudder »

They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

In my experience, everytime a Mexican girl is attracted to me, she will ask if I have a girlfriend or if I'm married. I love it. If I hear that question, I know the girl likes me. They have no qualms about telegraphing their interest.

One girl recently told me flat out that she was interested in having me for a husband.

I like the fact that she's not afraid to stare into my eyes, smile, touch me and compliment me by calling me names like, "guapo." She even asked me if I liked her.

I had thought that level of cuteness went extinct after third grade.

There is hope, people.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Something like that can really brighten up your day.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Johnny1975 wrote:Something like that can really brighten up your day.
Definitely. This was my experience when in Mexico this summer. I often felt like shit while I was there, but when I would walk down the street a woman would make eye contact with me, and I would instantly feel better.

If I'm going to be a hopeless, directionless lad, then I might as well be in a country where I can have that nice little boost of pep.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

hehe yeah. I don;t know how to explain it, but the girl I am talking with is like that. I could say something totally stupid, and she would laugh. It is so cute. There was another story on here somewhere where an individual had a woman put her leg on his lap , but since he spoke no Spanish, he could not take advantage of the situation.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

rudder wrote:
Definitely. This was my experience when in Mexico this summer. I often felt like shit while I was there, but when I would walk down the street a woman would make eye contact with me, and I would instantly feel better.

If I'm going to be a hopeless, directionless lad, then I might as well be in a country where I can have that nice little boost of pep.
@rudder,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's your level of Spanish?
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:

@rudder,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's your level of Spanish?
I'm a level 8 or 9 with Spanish Spanish. The problem was I learned another language, Basque, instead of really going deep with Spanish. When I was living in the Basque Country I tried my best to ignore Spanish. My Basque was better than my Spanish for a while, but I'm not sure that's still the case. I subsist on Spanish now, just by talking to Mexican immigrant workers from time to time. I haven't spoken Basque in a long time, but it can be pretty fun.

That's it for me. I refuse to learn another language now. I think it's better to know fewer languages and to excel at those languages, than it is to gain a rudimentary fluency in many different languages.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

I hope its like there for me. I'll be there in Dec
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Post by Halwick »

rudder wrote:They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

In my experience, everytime a Mexican girl is attracted to me, she will ask if I have a girlfriend or if I'm married. I love it. If I hear that question, I know the girl likes me. They have no qualms about telegraphing their interest.

One girl recently told me flat out that she was interested in having me for a husband.

I like the fact that she's not afraid to stare into my eyes, smile, touch me and compliment me by calling me names like, "guapo." She even asked me if I liked her.

There is hope, people.
Cute, eh? She won't be so cute after you marry her, and after pumping out five,ten kids, packs on an additional 50-100 lbs and nags you for not making enough dinero. Of course your mileage and results may vary.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

What I am so perplexed about is how is MX the most overweight country in the world now?

This is what I have been hearing as of late!!

I guess it's time to hit up MX and I'm a talk like sex...can-can-can you dig it, hunnn-nay/With an X-X-X!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What I am so perplexed about is how is MX the most overweight country in the world now?
NAFTA - The North American Fat Trade Agreement
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 71988.html

32.8% are Obese and 70% are Overweight. f***ing terrible.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Mexican Women Can be So Cute

Post by Halwick »

rudder wrote:They remind me of the PUA gurus telling their students to never ask if a girl has a boyfriend or husband.

There is hope, people.
Children have a candor and honesty that often disappears when they reach adulthood (there are exceptions, of course).
The comment "...cuteness went extinct after the third grade..." reminds me of an incident many years ago.

Many years ago I bought a vintage convertible sports car, an MGA if I recall. The neighbor kids thought it was cool and "ooh'd and ahh'd" over it. With the exception of one kid who was staring at me. So I asked him, "Well, what do you think?"

He told me what he thought. He said, "I think you've got the biggest nose I've ever seen."
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

kai1275 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 ... 71988.html

32.8% are Obese and 70% are Overweight. f***ing terrible.
http://cropsfordrylands.com/scotts-blog/