Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Good News For Asian Members...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Good News For Asian Members...

Postby rudder » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 am

I signed up for an interpals account a few weeks ago, and it seems that whenever I'm browsing through latin american girls' profiles there is a pattern that I'm noticing.

A lot of these girls are interested in Asians and especially Koreans. It seems to stem from their interest in K-pop, but I'm sure Asian guys could use this as leverage when in Latin America. I think you'll have considerable luck.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 am

Yes, I know about that site from one former HA member, PHX Sosa. He recommended it to all the Asian men looking for White/Latin/Middle Eastern/African women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm

See? THESE "Asian guys" seem to do okay down there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zdi2UaqIFE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zdi2UaqIFE[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chibolo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Korean dramas/soap operas like this one are quite popular in Peru and I think in other South American countries as well. Lots of Peruvian girls like the actors.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNpQ9W5sW8[/youtube]
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:50 pm

I have a Peruvian friend. He told me it's not uncommon to see an older Asian guy with a much younger Peruvian girl.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby chibolo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm

chanta76 wrote:I have a Peruvian friend. He told me it's not uncommon to see an older Asian guy with a much younger Peruvian girl.

Asian people are rare in Peru. They do exist, but you will almost never see a full Asian guy in most of Peru unless you go to one of the countless Chinese/Peruvian restaurants (chifas) that exist there.

Big age differences aren't that common in regular Peruvian society either. Usually when there is a big age difference the guy is dating an "interesada" (gold digger).
chibolo
Junior Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America