Forget the Philippines! Viva Mexico!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:
He means you have to be strong, confident, and in charge. Take the lead. Have a plan. Do NOT put up with bad behavior, even for a second. Latinas love and respect strong, confident men and will faithfully follow them everywhere, even down to the depths of hell itself...

Be respectful and respectable but also be large and in charge.
Yup.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

I don't really like to reply to things that I don't have personal experience with and that doesn't impact me. However I'd say this is important enough to set the record straight based on what I've been told by men in the situation. If you are a black man and you want to date Mexicans you might as well do it in the USA. You'll still face racism but a lot less. Mexico is one of the most challenging places for a black man to date in Latin America. There are much better countries to visit if you are black.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Jester wrote:
manly5000 wrote:
He means you have to be strong, confident, and in charge. Take the lead. Have a plan. Do NOT put up with bad behavior, even for a second. Latinas love and respect strong, confident men and will faithfully follow them everywhere, even down to the depths of hell itself...

Yup.
Yes, but these are still just cliches.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

rudder wrote:
Jester wrote:
manly5000 wrote:

Yup.
Ummm... no.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

rudder wrote:
Jester wrote:
manly5000 wrote:

Yup.
I am speaking from experience, not repeating a cliche.

I am tough on women. But only the Mexicana has faithfully stuck by me, tolerated things others would not. Specifically lack of money, and affairs with other women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

travelsouth wrote:I don't really like to reply to things that I don't have personal experience with and that doesn't impact me. However I'd say this is important enough to set the record straight based on what I've been told by men in the situation. If you are a black man and you want to date Mexicans you might as well do it in the USA. You'll still face racism but a lot less. Mexico is one of the most challenging places for a black man to date in Latin America. There are much better countries to visit if you are black.
Why is racism the number factor for Black People? Just an open question you don't have to answer it.

Sorry but there is no paradise on earth for Black men that is not a country full of Black people. What do I mean? I mean if you go to a country with lots of Black people (the majority like South Africa for example), then if you have trouble dating you can blame NOBODY but yourself. Even Stephen has said it, if you go to Brazil looking for a non-Black woman as a Black man you'll find yourself in a challenging but not impossible position. However the Black women in Brazil are generally thin, in-shape, attractive and NOT RATCHET!

Go to Bahia, PM Stephen and have fun...

I am however a different cat and will not let racism defeat me or prevent me from getting what I want. Racism is more about political gain, not not about oppressing opportunity. They count on your saying "my chances in X country aren't good". Its the lack of critical thought that bugs me....

You understand math don't you?

The majority of the population in Mexico and Latin America overall for that matter is WOMEN. Also the majority are younger than 35 years old.

You are a Black man, so you its unlikely you will get accosted by women as you walk down the street. Umm this doesn't happen in your hometown, so why you excepting it to happen elsewhere?

Finding the right woman is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life and impacts you in every way imaginable. So why not take it seriously and use technology when you can?

You want access to a wider pool of women, learn Spanish! Its not hard and might open up opportunities for employment you may not have knowing just English.

Be smart, stop living in fear....
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

djfourmoney wrote:
Why is racism the number factor for Black People? Just an open question you don't have to answer it.
I'll let the traveling black guys decide what the number one travel factor for them is. What I will say is the black travelers I do know have Mexico at the bottom of their list for dating. Take that for whatever it is worth. Are the girls and their old men more racist than other countries in Latin America, from what I've heard the answer is yes.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

To be frank you can not f**k 4-14 different 6+ chicks a week in Mexico like you can in the Philippines.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dash wrote:
To be frank you can not f**k 4-14 different 6+ chicks a week in Mexico like you can in the Philippines.
This is definitely an on-topic, useful comment.

Thanks.

Can you please expand a little on this please?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Jester wrote:
Dash wrote:
This is definitely an on-topic, useful comment.

Thanks.

Can you please expand a little on this please?
How would you like me to expand? It is pretty straight forward comment.

I can go (have done) to the Philippines and bang 4-14 cute to attractive girls in one week for free. I have never heard of anyone pulling those kind of numbers in Mexico. So when a person says to forget Philippines and go to Mexico I have to say hold up wait a minute now lets get get carried away lol.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

mexican women look a bit like philipinas... if u like the brown skin, short, petite framed women from the philipines you should seriously go to mexico.... they're just as friendly.

a lot of americans wrongly assume mexicans in mexico are sort of like the fat chicano women in LA.... far from it, mexican women quality increases as soon as u cross the border into mexico.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
MeGustanLatinas
Freshman Poster

Post by MeGustanLatinas »

travelsouth wrote:I don't really like to reply to things that I don't have personal experience with and that doesn't impact me. However I'd say this is important enough to set the record straight based on what I've been told by men in the situation. If you are a black man and you want to date Mexicans you might as well do it in the USA. You'll still face racism but a lot less. Mexico is one of the most challenging places for a black man to date in Latin America. There are much better countries to visit if you are black.
My experience has actually been the opposite, I found some of the most racist Mexicans you ever want to meet right here in the states. Now, I didn't stay in Cali long, so I don't know if its as you describe it there, but from where I live ooooh no that's not the case. DF was awesome, no experiences with racism. Ensenada, yeah here and there but nothing that would prevent me from returning. So that's two places I'd recommend black men go. So where in Mexico, exactly, is what you're saying is true?