Colombian girls vs Costa Rican girls (differences)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
edmond
Freshman Poster

Colombian girls vs Costa Rican girls (differences)

Post by edmond »

ive been to colombia, but im curious if anyone that has been to Costa Rica, and Colombia, sees a difference between the attitude or demeanor of the girls in costa rica, vs colombia. in colombia they are beautiful , but many times you run into girls that just want to party and/or arent sincerely interested in knowing you, and when you get their cel number to get better acquainted, either they dont answer the phone, or stand you up on dates. Are Costa Rican girls the same? any noticeable differences in them ?
thanks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

From general web research, seems like CR has less of an urban culture than CO, FWIW.

BTW, in another thread here on HA, OutWest said all the good-looking girls he encountered in CR were from CO.

PublicDuende could have have an opinion, he has spent time in CO.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Jester wrote:From general web research, seems like CR has less of an urban culture than CO, FWIW.

BTW, in another thread here on HA, OutWest said all the good-looking girls he encountered in CR were from CO.

PublicDuende could have have an opinion, he has spent time in CO.
I haven't been to Costa Rica, but I have been to Panama and the same was true there, for the most part. I've also heard/read several other people say that most of the beautiful women you see in CR are from Colombia.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Colombia has 47 million people, Costa Rica 4 million. There are twice as many people in Bogota, Colombia than in all of Costa Rica. So Colombia is just a bigger sea to fish in.
There are places in Costa Rica where the women can look very Germanic or even Asian. Costa Rica's immigration has been to diverse than Colombia's.
I just got back from Medellin, and I saw beautiful women almost everywhere.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

colombian girls all the way

costa ricans are not all that, they're sweet and loving but colombians are very good looking plus sweet and loving!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Fit White 25 yea-old girl from Costa Rica, speaks perfect English, shameless serial internet dater since age 15, now looking for romantic early 30's gringo who will value her highly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwYm3CX6VRk
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."