Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just sent them $49.00 for contact information for 24 women, and they said that I have to call them or email them with my order ID to get the info. But nobody's answering the phone or email! And the voicemail just says to call back "later", they don't even tell you their business hours. Very unprofessional. Anyone else have experience working with these guys?
Another thing: the women on LatinEuro never write their age preferences on their profiles. I'm afraid to purchase any profiles of women in their 20's, because I have no idea if any of them would be interested in a 45-year-old guy.
A simple google search and some basic research indicates that this site is scammy and has a lot profiles of very attractive but fake women. It's something a lot of the Eastern European dating sites are known for. Sorry, you got gamed.
I am a terrible person.
1. I've ordered addresses/telephone numbers and other profile info before from them for gals in DR, Brazil and Colombia. I met a few decent girls from there too.
2. I've always gotten my orders immediately and was able to reach them once when I had to call their customer service number.
3. They get hundreds of letters each month and cherry pick for the ones with the sexiest looking photos. Then when the post a blurb of what the girl is looking for, they always choose something favorable. They only post age preferences when the girl says age is not important or gives a very wide range going to a very high age.
4. They generally keep profiles up forever unless girl specifically requests it be taken down. That means some of them maybe be 5 years old or more. I don't know of any way to tell how new profile is other than to see what new profiles have popped up over successive logins.
5. Latin Euro is shotgun type of site. You gotta hit up a lot of profile cus given 4 above, so many are cold (outdated). But boy they sure a have a lot of hot looking girls on there.
DJ IV Money is a big advo for LatinEuro dot com from what I have remembered.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
LatinEuro is totally sleazy. Look at this response I got from a woman:
Mr. Hero Greetings!
Always nice to meet new people, but I have to be honest.
The page Latineuro not strike me as the best channel to bring people together.
Â Â Â Â
I have bad experience with it, I have applied through several mail my photo to withdraw from your account but until now have given ear to my request, this, even though I explained my disinterest.
I do not want to offend, but is not that why most men are confused and after a few days talking start asking for nude photos and so on, seem to assume that girls are prostitutes that page. (Big mistake)
Do not know him and what his intentions are, I ask you please excuse me if I'm wrong with you.
As I said before, I think this kind of relationship work for me, it would not send him never, no never, compromising photos or indecent.
Thanks for everything, and this way I stress that I am not interested in starting a relationship.
From Santo Domingo I send special respect.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests