Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
I just sent them $49.00 for contact information for 24 women, and they said that I have to call them or email them with my order ID to get the info. But nobody's answering the phone or email! And the voicemail just says to call back "later", they don't even tell you their business hours. Very unprofessional. Anyone else have experience working with these guys?
1. I've ordered addresses/telephone numbers and other profile info before from them for gals in DR, Brazil and Colombia. I met a few decent girls from there too.
2. I've always gotten my orders immediately and was able to reach them once when I had to call their customer service number.
3. They get hundreds of letters each month and cherry pick for the ones with the sexiest looking photos. Then when the post a blurb of what the girl is looking for, they always choose something favorable. They only post age preferences when the girl says age is not important or gives a very wide range going to a very high age.
4. They generally keep profiles up forever unless girl specifically requests it be taken down. That means some of them maybe be 5 years old or more. I don't know of any way to tell how new profile is other than to see what new profiles have popped up over successive logins.
5. Latin Euro is shotgun type of site. You gotta hit up a lot of profile cus given 4 above, so many are cold (outdated). But boy they sure a have a lot of hot looking girls on there.
LatinEuro is totally sleazy. Look at this response I got from a woman:
Mr. Hero Greetings!
Always nice to meet new people, but I have to be honest.
The page Latineuro not strike me as the best channel to bring people together.
Â Â Â Â
I have bad experience with it, I have applied through several mail my photo to withdraw from your account but until now have given ear to my request, this, even though I explained my disinterest.
I do not want to offend, but is not that why most men are confused and after a few days talking start asking for nude photos and so on, seem to assume that girls are prostitutes that page. (Big mistake)
Do not know him and what his intentions are, I ask you please excuse me if I'm wrong with you.
As I said before, I think this kind of relationship work for me, it would not send him never, no never, compromising photos or indecent.
Thanks for everything, and this way I stress that I am not interested in starting a relationship.
From Santo Domingo I send special respect.