Pros And Cons Of Dominican Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ryanx wrote:Not know anything at all about the DR and its women, I registered on Badoo. Boy oh boy! these women are chunky! and too friendly. I have never seen so many big asses and boobies like that. Faces not so pretty.

Is what I see on Badoo an accurate representation of the DR women?
It is true that only a small percentage of DR women are attractive, I'd say much less than 1%. You have to work hard to find one, but it's worth the effort :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

How good is your Spanish Hero?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ryanx wrote:How good is your Spanish Hero?
Not good. But one of my prospects speaks English.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:This is also another reason why I strongly advocate whittling down your list of prospects to women that look close to PERFECT for your tastes!
Damn, you were right! It took me 3 months of searching, but I found one who is almost perfect. She's 21 years old, sexy, and smart (speaks English fluently, studying for a civil engineering degree). And she's totally into me, even though I'm 45! Maybe it's too good to be true, but I choose to be optimistic :D
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Don't be fooled. These girls are after your money. After living here for 6 months, I am confident this place is a pump and dump country. Almost no good marriage prospect. Just recently a 50 year old guy with his fiancé broke up. Cause at her daughter's friends birthday party. She took a Canadian guy just visiting and took him about 25 yards away in the bush and she got f***ed. Everyone knows but it except him, until someone told him about it a few days later.

I work as a bartender now and I hear and see a lot of shit. One quick way to know she is after your money. Take her out to a bar and restaurant. If she orders the most expensive food, she is bad news. If she orders a corona or any other drink that is almost 200 pesos at a bar, she is bad news. Then there is the part she asks for money, for birthday parties, new phones, paying for her friends or family friends party, phone and other shit.

If you are adamant on just getting a nice 20 year olds ass and boast about her being your girlfriend. Just leave it at that, don't marry her, have nothing in her name. She has a Dominican boyfriend or husband. Wonder if that guy around her that she claims is her brother? It's not. Wonder why you don't get invited or can drop by her place anytime? Cause her Dominican guy is there.

More to come.