Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

White bitch in Colombia mad that she's not hot there

Postby Robert77 » October 10th, 2013, 10:42 am

Colombian beauty standards points towards curvy women, with long hair, big breasts, big butts, sensual and feminine..... western beauty standards point towards skinny anorexic-like blonde bimbo bitches with flat tits and flat butts....

So this Anorexic anglo bimbo bitch goes to colombia to report on colombia fashion week and feels offended because the models in colombia are curvy, with nice breasts, nice asses, healthy looking and VERY PRETTY.....

She comes to the realization that her looks might get her attention in places where mediocre looking white women are a dime a dozen like london or LA, but in a place full of sexy beautiful exotic women like colombia, no one has time for anorexic bitchy mediocre blondes... as a result she acts condescendingly towards colombians and turns to cattiness as her jealousy and insecurity becomes evident.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAg2Zybtzoc[/youtube]

WESTERN WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST OVERRATED WOMEN IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby S_Parc » October 10th, 2013, 4:12 pm

I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby Robert77 » October 10th, 2013, 5:16 pm

S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.


She goes to Colombia with this "I am tall, blonde, skinny and white" EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE ME AND BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE ME!!!" as the documentary goes on, she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and ass!!!!

Then the bitch goes on a rant about how it must be all plastic, and how it's better to be all natural (yet you can tell her nose is the result of plastic surgery)

ANOTHER WHITE BITCH OWNED!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Postby nicho12 » October 10th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Robert77 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.


She goes to Colombia with this "I am tall, blonde, skinny and white" EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE ME AND BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE ME!!!" as the documentary goes on, she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and a**!!!!

Then the bitch goes on a rant about how it must be all plastic, and how it's better to be all natural (yet you can tell her nose is the result of plastic surgery)

ANOTHER WHITE BITCH OWNED!!!


White Women may be in demand in the west because of social engineering but not every where.
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby S_Parc » October 10th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Robert77 wrote:she becomes more and more bitter eventually getting mad at colombian women for being prettier than her, for being feminine and having tits and a**!!!!

Then the bitch goes on a rant about how it must be all plastic, and how it's better to be all natural (yet you can tell her nose is the result of plastic surgery)


Ok, SA may be T&A land, however, Singaporean women are thin and petite, with ordinary racks. These aren't Hooter girls. But yet, by virtue of a smile and some charm, the women there can easily steal a guy away from a white American woman.

I used to know a few white AWs there and they weren't getting any guys.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby bennandsarah » October 10th, 2013, 5:46 pm

exactly -- social engineering has a huge effect for the desire factor with regards to AW. we have to reprogram our brains. f madison ave!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 10:06 pm
Location: Podunk

Postby Mr.Darcy » October 10th, 2013, 7:23 pm

For AWs to be desirable, the country must be socially brainwashed to accept them.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Postby dreamer82 » October 11th, 2013, 1:35 am

In LA, at a Subway a couple years ago, I was in a long line and this blonde in a leopard dress came in and slyly got in line in front of me. I knew what she was up to. She was going to get in front of this loser geek because she was the shit. I politely told her I was there first and didn't let her have her little victory. I know it sounds petulant but I want to let her know she does nothing for me.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 130
Joined: December 9th, 2010, 4:23 am

Postby Rocky Top » October 11th, 2013, 2:03 am

Disgusting example of so-called "reporting"...
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 4:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Postby Voice of Reason » October 11th, 2013, 6:52 am

S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.


When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Taco » October 11th, 2013, 7:32 am

I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4488
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby jamesbond » October 11th, 2013, 7:43 am

Taco wrote:I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.


If that's the case, then every man in America should be taking their wives or girlfriends to the Philippines for vacation! They would then come back home with a young, thin, good looking girl from the Philippines and dumping their unattractive, overweight American wife or girlfriend! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8031
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby djfourmoney » October 11th, 2013, 8:34 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.


When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.


White Women see themselves? Wait, who runs the beauty industry? White Males....

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, boob-less and ass-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's ass and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

When are some of you going to own your collective mistakes?

Pa meet Kettle
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Taco » October 11th, 2013, 10:07 am

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:I see white women at the mall in Cebu sometimes and there usually by themselves. Taking your boyfriend or husband to the Philippines on vacation basically means you'll being coming back from your vacation early and by yourself.


If that's the case, then every man in America should be taking their wives or girlfriends to the Philippines for vacation! They would then come back home with a young, thin, good looking girl from the Philippines and dumping their unattractive, overweight American wife or girlfriend! :P


Yes, the Philippines is a great place to dump any "excess baggage" you may have, you'll have another girlfriend in two minutes.

I was on a bus a few weeks ago when this sexy Filipina teen sat down beside me as close as she could and started firing lots of questions at me. I told I was married but she didn't seem to care, they never do. While I would never cheat on my wife I definitely needed a cold shower after that conversation. I try to stay home most of time that way I don't have 100 lb., virgin, teen, p***y in my face 24/7. The Filipinas that flirt with me the most aggressively are the young ones less than 22 yrs old.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4488
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby Robert77 » October 11th, 2013, 10:15 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't mean to break it to you but white American women aren't in demand in Singapore either, where many of the east Asian women are thin and petite.

I recall an AW, going to bars in S'pore, and not getting a single guy to pick her up. And then, she was b*tching about Asian women.


When white AW are not in demand in Asia they say that the women are too skinny, or servile, or that the guys are nerds and losers or something.

When a white AW is not in demand in Latin America it doesn't surprise me that she's not going to look at herself and her own attitude.

White AW see themselves as the perfect trendsetters in global beauty. If a man wants to date an Asian or a Latin American women instead of an AW, AW don't see this as their personal preference. They just assume that the man is not good enough for the AW and is taking the second choice.


White Women see themselves? Wait, who runs the beauty industry? White Males....

Everything you see is based on what they like, in fashion, in beauty, makeup, what's sexy, etc, etc, etc.

They say White women are the standard of beauty around the world. I don't agree or disagree, it is what it is.

So what if a butthurt Western women go to Latin America and says disparaging things about the local women. Latin men very much want a White gringa because again she's the standard of beauty the world over. This is why the women often get breast implants, bleach their skin, stay out of the sun in general and dye their hair blonde; they want White Western men to like them.

White women believe they are the standard means the intended effect, mission accomplished! This continues with the relative skinny, breast-less and a**-less Slavic women White men love so much. It was White men making jokes about J-Lo's a** and how big it was. It's White men screaming Meghan McCain is fat, its White men making fun of photoshopped and airbrushed photos of famously attractive women (located elsewhere on this forum).

When are some of you going to own your collective mistakes?

Pa meet Kettle


the beauty industry in AMERICA is actually ran by GAY MEN and MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMEN....

As far as Colombian men wanting white AW over local colombianas, I can assure you I lived in Colombia 4 years and never met a single colombian man who would leave the local flavor in order to be with a gringa

AW however believe that since men in america bend over backwards for them, then men worldwide probably will too.... reality is far from what AW believe. gringas are NOT the standard of beauty in colombia.... just turn on colombian TV and see their models, they're all classical colombiana with big butts, big breasts and loud but sensual like sofia vergara.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest