Girls in Mexico City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
JPRAR
Freshman Poster

Girls in Mexico City

Post by JPRAR »

Hi guys, I am going to live in Mexico city for 6 months and I would like to know more about the city, mainly the girls. I am from Portugal so my skin is a little bit dark and I have a good level of spanish ( does that help with the girls?). I dont know if you know but portuguese girls are hard to get, at least compared to the rest of Europe or to the USA. Do you think that it will be difficult for me to pull in mexico city? Are the girls hot? Do you have any advices about clubs where you think girls are easier?

Also, if you have any other advices about the life in Mexico city itself ( not only the girls) it would be really helpful. Thank you!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

The girls are indigenous looking on average..... I think girls in south america are prettier but they are still charming.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
JPRAR
Freshman Poster

Post by JPRAR »

But do you think that they are easy to pull?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Actually there are plenty of lighter girls in Mexico City. Roma, Condesa, Polanco, and Santa Fe is where you need to be. The Zona Rosa area is more for guys that like guys. Just go to Avenida Michoacán in La Condesa for the nightlife. I think you'll have a good time. Make a friend so you have a wingman with you. The rest takes care of itself if you just be chill.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

yes mexican girls are very soft, charming and romantic, much more than western european or US women.... european looking mexican girls are often commonly found in richer neighborhoods while the more indigenous stereotypical ones are found in poorer areas.....

they are a bit conservative and it goes down on how good you are at scoring..... if you're portuguese you'll be a novelty there and maybe you can get to score easier but you need to put from your part too.

and whatever u do, dont tell them you're an american, europeans are much better seen there than americans... americans are perceived as dumb, backwards, classless.... so if u have any links to north america dont put it out there too much, stick to portraying yourself as a european!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Robert77 wrote: and whatever u do, dont tell them you're an american, europeans are much better seen there than americans... americans are perceived as dumb, backwards, classless.... so if u have any links to north america dont put it out there too much, stick to portraying yourself as a european!!!
Not true. Maybe you ran into a couple people with that viewpoint but well dressed gringos do very well in Mexico City. Seriously man just look around they are copying everything about our culture. Frozen yogurt shops are very popular right now so they copy our franchises. That's just one of an endless amount of examples. They copy the crap out of us and frankly that is the best form of flattery.
JPRAR
Freshman Poster

Post by JPRAR »

Thanks guys! that is all I wanted to hear. I was afraid that the girls were so conservative that it would be almost impossible to score. Do you have any other opinions or advices about the city and life there? Because the girls are important but they are not everything.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

JPRAR wrote:Thanks guys! that is all I wanted to hear. I was afraid that the girls were so conservative that it would be almost impossible to score. Do you have any other opinions or advices about the city and life there? Because the girls are important but they are not everything.
When it comes to eating and drinking the Condesa and Polanco neighborhoods are where it is at. Teotihuacan is also worth a visit if you are looking at doing something touristy. The Torre Latin American will give you a good view of the city. You definitely want to check out the Zocalo. My advice is to let the chicas you date be your tour guide.

Some people are cheapskates and will recommend street food and things of that nature. I remember a night out where we stayed at a bar for hours (beer tower, drinks, appetizers) and the bill came to $30 USD. Spending $10 for 3 steak tacos and a beverage was fine by me.