White Mexican women are more European than AW are

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: White Mexican women are more European than AW are

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I think very few of the "white" latin americans are really purely white. Perhaps in Argentina, but not where I am in Colombia, and not where I was in Mexico (Guadalajara). Even when you come across a rare dirty-blonde girl, she still doesn't have the same bone structure as a pure European, which is most indicative by the shape of the face. Almost all of the "white girls" have a least a little bit of indigenous blood. You'll almost never see a naturally bright blonde girl, which is rare but not unheard of in southern Europe (I can name a few Sicilian girls with naturally bright blonde hair). Only about 1 out of a 1,000 Latins have light colored eyes.
It depends on the country, but even in a country like Peru (which has a lot of indigenous blood) there ARE some very white blonde/nordic looking locals. I have seen them myself walking around the Larcomar mall in Miraflores, Lima. I think they often have German or some other European ancestry. Of course they are not very common in most of the country and you have to go to certain areas to see them (and they almost always belong to the upper classes), but they definitely exist.
That is true. All Latin American countries have nordic looking local people, though in all Latin American countries they are minority.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Robert77 wrote:It's ironic because in America, we perceive mexico as a non-white country, with pretty much indigenous aztec looking people and while a big part of the masses of mexico do comply with that image, it is also undeniable that in some parts of mexico people are indeed caucasian/white.

a clear example of this is the wealthier parts of mexico city (la condesa for example) you go around there and the average mexican women there looks more like a european tourist than an actual stereotypical mexican woman)

according to government statistics, 9% of mexico's population is white/caucasian........ and the mexican-whites I've met are nothing like their counterparts north of the border...... white mexican women are often thin, chic, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, very classy and feminine something that in America you wouldnt find, then u cross the border and u realize your surrounded by hordes of overweight loud obnoxious racist dumb ignorant acultural white american women.

it is so funny, but I think the minority of whites in mexico are actually much more european, better off economically and culturally than the vast majority of whites in america.

it sort of shows us how decadent america overall is.
Very interesting post!!!!
LlonWayne
Freshman Poster

Re: White Mexican

Post by LlonWayne »

The whites seen in Peru are tourists waiting for the airport
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

White Latin Americans (except for Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay) are always more or less upper class by default - a lot of them have money and have been to the United States and they are very very classist and they certainly know what 'white trash' looks like, even if they are mestizo and have money and status - they're classist. Which is why a lot of the older money had cousins marrying each other within their ancestral linage.

People don't get this either - a white North American isn't the same as a white Latin American - they don't dress, look like or are built like them, it is like comparing an African American to a West African from Ghana - there are distinct differences - the one thing they have in common for the most part is skin tone but apart from that, there isn't much in common.

So, if we take in that they're classist, they're going to be classist against North Americans who dress like Coco the Clown - I am not saying they wouldn't date a North American of their social standing but just because you're white and North American doesn't mean an automatic 'in' it isn't.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

yick wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 8:26 pm
White Latin Americans (except for Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay) are always more or less upper class by default - a lot of them have money and have been to the United States and they are very very classist and they certainly know what 'white trash' looks like, even if they are mestizo and have money and status - they're classist. Which is why a lot of the older money had cousins marrying each other within their ancestral linage.

People don't get this either - a white North American isn't the same as a white Latin American - they don't dress, look like or are built like them, it is like comparing an African American to a West African from Ghana - there are distinct differences - the one thing they have in common for the most part is skin tone but apart from that, there isn't much in common.

So, if we take in that they're classist, they're going to be classist against North Americans who dress like Coco the Clown - I am not saying they wouldn't date a North American of their social standing but just because you're white and North American doesn't mean an automatic 'in' it isn't.
Great post :+1: I wholeheartedly agree here. White Latinos from the RPI (Uruguay, Argentina, and southern Brazil) are not as classist as upper-class Mestizo-White Latin America, and if you are North American, not slovenly/frumpy/portly, then you have a winning chance of being accepted into their inner circles.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 12:24 am
yick wrote:

Great post :+1: I wholeheartedly agree here. White Latinos from the RPI (Uruguay, Argentina, and southern Brazil) are not as classist as upper-class Mestizo-White Latin America, and if you are North American, not slovenly/frumpy/portly, then you have a winning chance of being accepted into their inner circles.
There are a lot more white people across the social demographics in Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil so there are a lot more chances of meeting them - in Peru, I know for a fact they know what you are within a blink of an eye - and they are very judgmental and classist and won't give you the time of day however white you are if you're one of the 'lower orders'.

There are a lot of mestizo upper middle class people - and they're classist too! There is a relative of mine who wants to get married but he wants someone of his social standing when I suggested the Philippines for a wife. Nope! Not budging at all and he has no chance! :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

yick wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 1:02 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 12:24 am
yick wrote:

There are a lot more white people across the social demographics in Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil so there are a lot more chances of meeting them - in Peru, I know for a fact they know what you are within a blink of an eye - and they are very judgmental and classist and won't give you the time of day however white you are if you're one of the 'lower orders'.

There are a lot of mestizo upper middle class people - and they're classist too! There is a relative of mine who wants to get married but he wants someone of his social standing when I suggested the Philippines for a wife. Nope! Not budging at all and he has no chance! :lol:
"I cannot explain it", but everytime I have met Uruguayans or Argentine people in Brazil on vacation, they were cool-as-a-fan. I never ever got that kind of interaction with people in other LatAm countries except the cab drivers (but even then we met on the premise of money transaction for their service, not for free). I was able to make out with an Argentine woman that clearly had a boyfriend in the tourist group (no sex *sigh*). Good times 2016/2017. The only hate I received in Brazil was from an Afro-Argentine on vacation or a local Brazilian that was Euro-washed. Different culture that the White/European Latinos have....another frequency...high vibration frequencies....greater than 20-22kHz (that's never HEARD of ...literally)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

This exchange on subtles very fascinate and have information most americaman not latinoamericaman have no idea on for they think fly down flash whiteman face us passport and fist of dolares then bam kablam spewy become life of party hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Alexd018
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Alexd018 »

theprimebait wrote:
October 18th, 2013, 12:15 pm
are they short and petite like spaniard taxi orly and portuguese mainland women?
are you serious that women like her are found in dominican republic?