Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

White Mexican women are more European than AW are

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White Mexican women are more European than AW are

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 pm

chibolo wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I think very few of the "white" latin americans are really purely white. Perhaps in Argentina, but not where I am in Colombia, and not where I was in Mexico (Guadalajara). Even when you come across a rare dirty-blonde girl, she still doesn't have the same bone structure as a pure European, which is most indicative by the shape of the face. Almost all of the "white girls" have a least a little bit of indigenous blood. You'll almost never see a naturally bright blonde girl, which is rare but not unheard of in southern Europe (I can name a few Sicilian girls with naturally bright blonde hair). Only about 1 out of a 1,000 Latins have light colored eyes.

It depends on the country, but even in a country like Peru (which has a lot of indigenous blood) there ARE some very white blonde/nordic looking locals. I have seen them myself walking around the Larcomar mall in Miraflores, Lima. I think they often have German or some other European ancestry. Of course they are not very common in most of the country and you have to go to certain areas to see them (and they almost always belong to the upper classes), but they definitely exist.

That is true. All Latin American countries have nordic looking local people, though in all Latin American countries they are minority.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: White Mexican women are more European than AW are

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 am

Robert77 wrote:It's ironic because in America, we perceive mexico as a non-white country, with pretty much indigenous aztec looking people and while a big part of the masses of mexico do comply with that image, it is also undeniable that in some parts of mexico people are indeed caucasian/white.

a clear example of this is the wealthier parts of mexico city (la condesa for example) you go around there and the average mexican women there looks more like a european tourist than an actual stereotypical mexican woman)

according to government statistics, 9% of mexico's population is white/caucasian........ and the mexican-whites I've met are nothing like their counterparts north of the border...... white mexican women are often thin, chic, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, very classy and feminine something that in America you wouldnt find, then u cross the border and u realize your surrounded by hordes of overweight loud obnoxious racist dumb ignorant acultural white american women.

it is so funny, but I think the minority of whites in mexico are actually much more european, better off economically and culturally than the vast majority of whites in america.

it sort of shows us how decadent america overall is.

Very interesting post!!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America