Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Where should I live in South America? (Challenge Question)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:34 am

rudder wrote:
Which is why I'm considering Paraguay as well. A nice subtropical country with hot weather most of the year, and some brief cold periods in the winter. Seems to be a good option for the SHTF crowd. My only concern is that the women there might be "Argentinized" due to proximity and recent immigration. I've heard from one source that girls in Paraguay are pretty consistently glued to their smartphones just like in the US. My ideal wife material wouldn't own one of those devices.



PY is a great place for a young man. Growing and free.

Only upper upper class will be like Argentina. I have had face to face or phone contact with 3 Paraguayans, all nice. And with 4 Argentineans, 3 of whom were arrogant and kind of rude.

Only drawbacks to PY are heat, and more indigenous blood than some places. If these are not drawbacks to you, I would totally go for it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:46 am

travelsouth wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
travelsouth wrote:..... The food in Mexico is the best in Latin America.......Look up the real costs of Lima and other places.


You are officially out of your rabid mind. Mexico has the best food in Latin AMerica? Proclaimed by you!?!


And Anthony Bourdain. I've tried a lot of food. The best city for eats in my own personal opinion is Mexico City. Another poster questions your "player status" boinking multiple women at the sametime in Chile and you go on a whining rant about it being racist just for him to ask. Then you don't like my personal choice (nor other experts) that the food in DF is flying way under the radar and it is really one of the top spots to eat in the world. Instead of simply disagreeing with me and stating your preference you drop the insults and fly off the handle way up there on your high self-proclaimed expert horse. Stop bitching, whining, and insulting and just be an adult and provide your 2 cents.


And just when you thought I had absolved myself from this thread.
I will give you a valid point in that I was off the mark when it came to Lima and how you were only only answering the question for the original poster. I messed up there.

However, do you think that it's a tad myopically narcissistic to feel that Mexico has the best food in Latin America hands-down? I will anticipate your answer: claro que sí yes.

You think I'm a megalomaniac? Please look at how you had to bring up a recent thread where you had seen dissonance between me and another HA poster. That's the epitome of megalomania.

If you're going to quid pro quo me, at least be right and exact. I tell the truth in a lot of threads. If they aren't true, I try to state, in some shape or form, that I was in the wrong or I lack knowledge there of.

Another point, just like an feministing woman does, you cannot even answer the question when I had asked you if you had Cariocan, Quisqueyana, Afro-Cuban, et. al. foods directly and you try to make a sweeping deflection by saying I tried them all. Where are the concrete examples? Where are the fotos, freshboy?

See, when I said I d.icked down women in the Philippines, I had rendered the URLs to it.

When I had been to 12 different countries, I had proved it via my visas on my voided passport.

How is an unmitigated neophyte like you going to try to trump abroad trials and tribulations?

Please go back to similac formula of Foreign Travel 101 and learn something.

I personally think you have agoraphobia and you are afraid to travel to open places as such so you default to Mexico and Peru being the alpha and omega of what needs to be known outside of the U.S. of Gay.

#DunceCapMeetsYou&ElRincon

By the time your feeble transgression with me is through, you will have sapiophilia for me.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby travelsouth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:59 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
See, when I said I d.icked down women in the Philippines, I had rendered the URLs to it.

When I had been to 12 different countries, I had proved it via my visas on my voided passport.



I'm sorry I just have no interest in debating someone with your maturity level. I've traveled to several countries in Latin America and Europe. I don't post pictures of the women I date or in your crude language "dicked down".

My goal is to find an educated young professional. I'm skyping with women currently from DF, Bogota, and Tokyo. All have visas to travel and seem like serious candidates so far.

Your crude talk is unimpressive. I find most of the men on here to be interested in getting away from the BS and obesity you find in the States. Your responses and language reminds me of some of the people I dislike running into while traveling. Some of the crap gringos pull while traveling gives us a bad reputation. But then again with the caste system down south you personally can act like a complete fool and it has no impact on me.

The proof is in the pudding for my background. When someone asked or PMed what to do and where to go in DF I told them, That's all I offer. You don't get my travel photos nor do I violate the privacy of women.

If you want to share photos of chicas you've "dicked" there are actually specific message boards for that.

I'm putting in a lot of effort to network with higher strata women with a lot going for them. The last thing I'd want to do is get a reputation for violating their privacy even if I'm not that serious with them.

As for the comida the sweet chocolate mole chicken you can find in the historical district is one of the best dishes I've ever had anywhere in the world. The thin fillet steak tacos you can get in Condesa are world class as well. It is stupid to get your panties in a bunch over someone's opinion that Mexico has good food. Hell the high end Italian and French food you eat in the States was probably made by Mexicans. Mexicans know how to cook. If someone says they've been to Paris and think that has the best food in the world I don't fly off the handle over it. And why should I because they do have good eats too.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm

travelsouth wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
See, when I said I d.icked down women in the Philippines, I had rendered the URLs to it.

When I had been to 12 different countries, I had proved it via my visas on my voided passport.



I'm sorry I just have no interest in debating someone with your maturity level. I've traveled to several countries in Latin America and Europe. I don't post pictures of the women I date or in your crude language "dicked down".

My goal is to find an educated young professional. I'm skyping with women currently from DF, Bogota, and Tokyo. All have visas to travel and seem like serious candidates so far.

Your crude talk is unimpressive. I find most of the men on here to be interested in getting away from the BS and obesity you find in the States. Your responses and language reminds me of some of the people I dislike running into while traveling. Some of the crap gringos pull while traveling gives us a bad reputation. But then again with the caste system down south you personally can act like a complete fool and it has no impact on me.

The proof is in the pudding for my background. When someone asked or PMed what to do and where to go in DF I told them, That's all I offer. You don't get my travel photos nor do I violate the privacy of women.

If you want to share photos of chicas you've "dicked" there are actually specific message boards for that.

I'm putting in a lot of effort to network with higher strata women with a lot going for them. The last thing I'd want to do is get a reputation for violating their privacy even if I'm not that serious with them.

As for the comida the sweet chocolate mole chicken you can find in the historical district is one of the best dishes I've ever had anywhere in the world. The thin fillet steak tacos you can get in Condesa are world class as well. It is stupid to get your panties in a bunch over someone's opinion that Mexico has good food. Hell the high end Italian and French food you eat in the States was probably made by Mexicans. Mexicans know how to cook. If someone says they've been to Paris and think that has the best food in the world I don't fly off the handle over it. And why should I because they do have good eats too.


Fine. Let's agree to disagree.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby travelsouth » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:31 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Fine. Let's agree to disagree.


That's generally the adult thing to do. I'm not going to disparage you because you prefer your food from another country.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

travelsouth wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Fine. Let's agree to disagree.


That's generally the adult thing to do. I'm not going to disparage you because you prefer your food from another country.


Forget it. Your are the master of deflection of this thread. You measure my meritocracy on maturity. You obviously haven't followed me that long at all.
But the next time you respond to me, please let it be on another topic. You are straddling on the edge of being hypocritical in pointing fingers at whom is mature or not. Please internalize it and let's debate like men.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: QUID PRO QUO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Postby travelsouth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:26 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: You measure my meritocracy on maturity. You obviously haven't followed me that long at all.
But the next time you respond to me, please let it be on another topic..


You responded in a rude and needlessly confrontation manner about my opinion on food instead of simply disagreeing and stating your own. You don't get to be rude and make the rules on who responds to what. I'll state my food preferences, allow you to have yours, and quote any post I choose.

And I agree with you. You are 100% correct that I do not follow you. I made that pretty clear in another thread.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Postby rudder » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 pm

hahahaha! Here comes the wambulance...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am

Hey, E_Irizzary, let's chill with the attacks, okay? TravelSouth has his own opinions--even if you disagree with them. We need to be more encouraging towards each other on HA, not attacking each other all the time. Thanks...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

What about Belize?

Postby Vegascook » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 am

I hear land is really cheap to buy in Belize. It has English as the national language. The cost of living is low compared to the US. The climate is also very nice as well too.

Has anyone lived in Belize or bought property there?

I'm considering buying a place for outside the US for a vacation home as well as a place to retire later in life. Would this be a good nation to consider?
Vegascook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 am
Location: Las Vegas

Re: What about Belize?

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 am

Vegascook wrote:I hear land is really cheap to buy in Belize. It has English as the national language. The cost of living is low compared to the US. The climate is also very nice as well too.

Has anyone lived in Belize or bought property there?

I'm considering buying a place for outside the US for a vacation home as well as a place to retire later in life. Would this be a good nation to consider?



Kathleen Peddicord's "International Living" magazine and website has a lot on Belize, including real estate tours.

If you like hot weather and a backward country is OK, people are very friendly and place is beautiful.

Easy residency and citizenship.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

rudder wrote:
manly5000 wrote:How do Ecuadorian girls compare to the girls in that Piura Modelos vid? Pretty much the same?

I was reading about Ecuador on Roosh and man do they hate Ecuador over there... lol. I have no interest in sleeping around, all I care about is finding "the one", but they seemed to think that girls in Ecuador are stuck-up and materialistic and only date guys close to their age. I take all that with a grain of salt but info about Ecuadorian women seems pretty sparse online at this time... which is why I was looking at Roosh in the first place. :P

Thoughts?


Hahahahaa, Yeah I've been reading about Ecuador on Roosh forum. Apparently some guys on there don't even like the girls from Guayaquil, which are supposedly hotter. I've looked at pics on social media websites, and I have to say they meet my standards. Then again my standards say to avoid all women that look like skinny, ectomorph runway models. I definitely prefer the short, brown, curvalicious, indigenous cutie. The best post to read on the roosh website is called "the boner test." Nevertheless, I've seen some absolutely HOT, voluptuous, Ecuadorian women on social media websites.

I'm not worried about age, since I'm at the sweet age where I can have whatever age woman I want.

I am seriously considering Guayaquil or Milagro, Ecuador, but in the long run you'd be better off on the other side of the Andes to keep from getting Fuk'd ;) If you know what I mean!

Which is why I'm considering Paraguay as well. A nice subtropical country with hot weather most of the year, and some brief cold periods in the winter. Seems to be a good option for the SHTF crowd. My only concern is that the women there might be "Argentinized" due to proximity and recent immigration. I've heard from one source that girls in Paraguay are pretty consistently glued to their smartphones just like in the US. My ideal wife material wouldn't own one of those devices. I don't want my romance to be constantly getting sausage offers on facebook. It's a tall order these days unless you date ugly and poor.

I think crime is going to be everywhere there are great women. So that means whitey is going to have to watch his back wherever he travels in Latin America. There's no "crimeless" or safe place for a white person in South America. Heck, even poor-looking Peruvian women get pickpocketed in Peru.
Well it's "Whitey's fault Latin America is the way it is.Just look at Brazil.The Portuguese brought 40% of the African Slaves during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade to Brazil.50% of the country consist of African decedents(7% of that identity as Black).They brought all these slaves to Brazil and thought "oh it will be a good idea if we just oppress half the country and deny them quality education,housing and jobs because they are not White,and then we'll f**k our slaves and the Indigenous women already here,making a mixed race permanent underclass(until we can get wives from Europe to actually marry),yeah that'll be a good idea" and this is one of the many reasons why the countries like Brazil are crime ridden and unequal.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest