Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latina Women in the U.S.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Latina Women in the U.S.

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: Latina Women in the U.S.

Postby Killhoffa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 am

skateboardstephen wrote:http://raceanddating.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87&sid=47ef42c7c343c03b14e136aa20b6b1b4


LOL! Seu direito sobre este homens negros obter os mais baixos das mulheres mais indesejáveis. Observe que quando eles estavam no seu mais atraente, os homens negros não estavam em seu vocabulário!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby Robert77 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 am

latinas in the US

75% will be mexican-central americans... the remaining 25% are mostly on the east coast and they are cubans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians etc. etc.

latinas in the us are american women, with american attitudes... avoid them... go south of the broder and find the real deal
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Robert77 wrote:latinas in the US

75% will be mexican-central americans... the remaining 25% are mostly on the east coast and they are cubans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians etc. etc.

latinas in the us are american women, with american attitudes... avoid them... go south of the broder and find the real deal


#Boom just like that!

SkateboardStephen is right. He's saying there's nothing special about the Latino men being Latino men that aren't of uber-AFrican ancestry and he's confused by that. But I have an answer, since another poster said that 75 percent of the Hispanics in America are Mestizo-Indigenitos (Central Americans), I feel that they are interested in taking 1/3 of the U.S. of Gay back from the U.S. of Gay and re-annexing it to Mexico. As for the east coast non-Central American type of Latinos, they stick with their own because the U.S. of Gay has no cultural pride except for money and LGBT gay pride AND THAT (RUN-ON I KNOW) East Coast HIspanics have such a culture and such synergy AND THAT the U.S of Gay is only good for money, that due to Hispanic's Castallian arrogance and confidence inoculated by the Castillian Spaniards from way way back, that's where they have acquired "el orgullo" pride and THEY SHOULD BE PRIDE to the extent that their food is good, not just Mexican food, the women love to be fiesty but submissive at the same time have wear their femininity on their sleeve and love to f.uck bareback raw due to the Catholic inoculated figment of "Be Fruitful and Multiply". I might be a tad incoherent, but that's what it seems like on the outside.

Since la mayoria of Latinas/Hispanic women love to f.uck raw, that's part of the reason why they don't want Black men because since they f.uck raw, AND SINCE they were programmed by Spaniards that "White is right!", they rescind from f.ucking Black men and f.uck with Latino looking men. That's another reason why they love their mixed-race pretty boys so much.

Even look at the KKK, the most racist gender was the female because the KKK men taught them to be that way in order to racial preserve themselves from copulating with the neh-gruhs.

The same goes for a lot of Latinas/Hispanic women , they are taught by their Castillian and Catalan ancestry to racially preserve light skinned and blanquemiento.

Again, I hope I was coherent enough.

When I was being raised thinking I was a Black American, I used to frequent a site called MiGente.com. It had been erected in 2000, and during the first three months, EVERYBODY WAS NICE AS F.UCK ON THERE.
Since MiGente is sibling-site to BlackPlanet, it had the same format, but the BP people didn't come over to MiGente until 2002, 2003 en masse.

Even though I was being raised to think I'm like one, but I still love Latina women, whenever a Latina/Hispanic asked me, "Are you PUerto Rican?"
and when I said "No", she replied (this was via notes/messages or IM/PMs) "Well what nationality are you?"

Then when I said I'm Black, I was blocked or ignored indefinitely. But while she was looking at the picture, she thought I was part of the Latino diaspora. Which, I am, as a Brazilian-4th-gen American. But I was raised to think I was Black for the longest until I began soul searching in order to rid my identity crisis.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Johnny » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 am

Hispinic women in America are all trash and stuck up materialistic bitches especially Puerto rican women in New York.
Johnny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:35 am

Postby travelsouth » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Robert77 wrote:latinas in the US

I feel that they are interested in taking 1/3 of the U.S. of Gay back from the U.S. of Gay and re-annexing it to Mexico.

Again, I hope I was coherent enough.


We are a nation of immigrants. SMH
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm


Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests