Latina Women in the U.S.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Latina Women in the U.S.

Post by skateboardstephen »

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Re: Latina Women in the U.S.

Post by Killhoffa »

LOL! Seu direito sobre este homens negros obter os mais baixos das mulheres mais indesejáveis. Observe que quando eles estavam no seu mais atraente, os homens negros não estavam em seu vocabulário!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

latinas in the US

75% will be mexican-central americans... the remaining 25% are mostly on the east coast and they are cubans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians etc. etc.

latinas in the us are american women, with american attitudes... avoid them... go south of the broder and find the real deal
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Robert77 wrote:latinas in the US

75% will be mexican-central americans... the remaining 25% are mostly on the east coast and they are cubans, colombians, dominicans, puerto ricans, brazilians etc. etc.

latinas in the us are american women, with american attitudes... avoid them... go south of the broder and find the real deal
#Boom just like that!

SkateboardStephen is right. He's saying there's nothing special about the Latino men being Latino men that aren't of uber-AFrican ancestry and he's confused by that. But I have an answer, since another poster said that 75 percent of the Hispanics in America are Mestizo-Indigenitos (Central Americans), I feel that they are interested in taking 1/3 of the U.S. of Gay back from the U.S. of Gay and re-annexing it to Mexico. As for the east coast non-Central American type of Latinos, they stick with their own because the U.S. of Gay has no cultural pride except for money and LGBT gay pride AND THAT (RUN-ON I KNOW) East Coast HIspanics have such a culture and such synergy AND THAT the U.S of Gay is only good for money, that due to Hispanic's Castallian arrogance and confidence inoculated by the Castillian Spaniards from way way back, that's where they have acquired "el orgullo" pride and THEY SHOULD BE PRIDE to the extent that their food is good, not just Mexican food, the women love to be fiesty but submissive at the same time have wear their femininity on their sleeve and love to f.uck bareback raw due to the Catholic inoculated figment of "Be Fruitful and Multiply". I might be a tad incoherent, but that's what it seems like on the outside.

Since la mayoria of Latinas/Hispanic women love to f.uck raw, that's part of the reason why they don't want Black men because since they f.uck raw, AND SINCE they were programmed by Spaniards that "White is right!", they rescind from f.ucking Black men and f.uck with Latino looking men. That's another reason why they love their mixed-race pretty boys so much.

Even look at the KKK, the most racist gender was the female because the KKK men taught them to be that way in order to racial preserve themselves from copulating with the neh-gruhs.

The same goes for a lot of Latinas/Hispanic women , they are taught by their Castillian and Catalan ancestry to racially preserve light skinned and blanquemiento.

Again, I hope I was coherent enough.

When I was being raised thinking I was a Black American, I used to frequent a site called MiGente.com. It had been erected in 2000, and during the first three months, EVERYBODY WAS NICE AS F.UCK ON THERE.
Since MiGente is sibling-site to BlackPlanet, it had the same format, but the BP people didn't come over to MiGente until 2002, 2003 en masse.

Even though I was being raised to think I'm like one, but I still love Latina women, whenever a Latina/Hispanic asked me, "Are you PUerto Rican?"
and when I said "No", she replied (this was via notes/messages or IM/PMs) "Well what nationality are you?"

Then when I said I'm Black, I was blocked or ignored indefinitely. But while she was looking at the picture, she thought I was part of the Latino diaspora. Which, I am, as a Brazilian-4th-gen American. But I was raised to think I was Black for the longest until I began soul searching in order to rid my identity crisis.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

Hispinic women in America are all trash and stuck up materialistic bitches especially Puerto rican women in New York.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Robert77 wrote:latinas in the US

I feel that they are interested in taking 1/3 of the U.S. of Gay back from the U.S. of Gay and re-annexing it to Mexico.

Again, I hope I was coherent enough.
We are a nation of immigrants. SMH