Ecuador has the least flirtatious women!?!?!?! Excuse me?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
rudder
Junior Poster

Ecuador has the least flirtatious women!?!?!?! Excuse me?!

Post by rudder »

Okay I know this study has been brought up before. http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/main-thesis.html#20

But I wanted to start a new offshoot topic from it. Does anyone else find the study to be extremely flawed? I can definitely believe the USA should be near the bottom of the list.

However, I lived in Spain, and see no reason why it should be #1. Also, please chime in on here if you have ever been to Ecuador. I really have a hard time believing that Ecuador or any South American country, for that matter, would be last on the list.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

That's almost impossible. I've got a client who spends the winter months down there. Next time he comes up to Seattle I'll have to ask him. Have you seen the number of babies produced in latin countries? LOL. Men and women celebrate their differences instead of butting heads like they do here in Northern America.

I call B.S. big time...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I spent two weeks in Ecuador, and didn't find the women to be at all flirtatious. Lots of indigenous there, and you won't want to flirt with most of the women you see.

But I imagine that survey is bunk. Nowhere else have I seen Spanish women categorized as in any way inviting toward men.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

gsjackson wrote:I spent two weeks in Ecuador, and didn't find the women to be at all flirtatious. Lots of indigenous there, and you won't want to flirt with most of the women you see.

But I imagine that survey is bunk. Nowhere else have I seen Spanish women categorized as in any way inviting toward men.
Well they say that women in and around Guayaquil are a whole different beast.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

rudder wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I spent two weeks in Ecuador, and didn't find the women to be at all flirtatious. Lots of indigenous there, and you won't want to flirt with most of the women you see.

Well they say that women in and around Guayaquil are a whole different beast.
Could be. I was in the mountains -- Quito and Cuenca.