Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Chibolo, fightforlove, and tapatio89. You guys have been very articulate on this thread. You all had taken the words out of my mouth.

Let's jump into LatAm cuisines shall we??? Mexico vs Peruvian food. #firestorm here it comes jajaja

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Sup my nigga. Jajaja eso me puse reir!! Estaba bromear. Jajaja I had to render that one!
LOL, I know. it is only 2% black, which is nothing as it does not show up in my facial features at all.
I was just playing the ugly American stereotype. Lol. But I hope you didn't tell many people that when you were living in Pennsylvania. Americans are idiots when it comes to discerning how foreign people identify with nationality in lieu of race.
Americans and no one ever think I have black African features on me. On the contrary, many Americans and even Latin Americans never thought I was Mexican because I do not look like the average Mexican immigrant in the US who tends to be mostly of Indigenous blood. They thought I was a Chilean or Colombian physically both gringos and other Latinos or ocassionally Southern European for some reason.

Generally, Americans referred to me as a light-skin Hispanic tbh as I do not have very dark skin. In Mexico, I am apiñonado/moreno claro which means olive skin in Mexican Spanish. In Chile and Colombia, I will be trigueño, which also means olive skin but in South American Spanish.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

zippy0001 wrote:Latin women have a native american and african genealogy.
Latin women come in all colors and shapes. "Latin" is not a race. Latinos can be black, white, indigenous, mixed (mestizo, mulato, etc.) and even ASIAN (usually Chinese or Japanese).

Latinos with Asian ancestry:

Freshman Poster

Post by 4321 »

To remind everyone reading this thread:

THIS " Iuliia " IS A FAKE PROFILE
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157692.htm

http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin- ... 193755.htm

" Iuliia " is white( Caucasian )... not Hispanic
And is currently in Ukraine - expecting a baby....

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:OK, but I was talking about averages as in Latin America, stereotypically speaking only, Peruvians and Ecuadorians are often portrayed as indigenous or indo-mestizos and Chileans are stereotyped often as being light mestizo. Mexicans we are often stereotyped similar to Peruvians and Ecuadorians, though I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican and many Mexicans here also don´t look like the stereotypically Mexican either. Just we are talking about averages.

If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.

Yes, I am aware most upper middle class Peruvians are light mestizos and castizos. One friend of mine who is Chilean told me that besides passing as Chilean, in his point of view I also pass as upper middle class Peruvian. The elite of Peru are almost European descendant and to a much lesser extent descendant of Japanese immigrants.
Mexico is a big country, so the averages are going to vary depending on which part of the country you're in. I've only been to three states in Mexico: Chihuahua, Guanajuato, and Jalisco. But when I was in Jalisco, I noticed that the average there was Euro-mestizo. Guanajuato had more balanced mestizos than the aforementioned. Now the average in Northern Mexico (except border towns) is Euro-mestizo; in some cities like Chihuahua or Hermosillo, there are a lot of European Mexicans who don't have indigenous blood. I have heard that in Veracruz and Southern Mexico, Indo-mestizo is the average. Veracruz and Guerrero also have mulattos.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

fightforlove wrote: Our tastes are highly similar, except I am also attracted to Latinas throughout the Mestizo spectrum to Indomestizo, I find some of the indigenous features to be pretty hot, especially the long, stringy black hair. Unfortunately, many Indomestizos or Indios come from lower/lower-middle class, hence they have poor diets heavy on fatty foods (at least in Mexico, not sure about other LA countries) and have high obesity rates, plus the lack of proper health care in general, access to clothing/fashions and other ways to realize their true potential for attractiveness. The average Mexican-American girl I see in the States is probably balanced mestiza or indomestiza. Many have cute faces and pretty dark hair, but they have these short, oompa loompa bodies and a hood rat appearance (not to mention hood rat attitude). If these girls could eat better, take care of themselves, and trade the ghetto style for a more fashionable, feminine appearance and personality, I would find a lot more of them attractive.
The obesity rates among the indigenous population is because NAFTA allowed the US to export its junk food to Mexico. Prior to NAFTA, there were virtually no fat people in Mexico, even those in the low socioeconomic tier. However, in the places I've gone to in Mexico, obesity rates are nowhere near as bad as they are in the US.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Mexico is a big country, so the averages are going to vary depending on which part of the country you're in. I've only been to three states in Mexico: Chihuahua, Guanajuato, and Jalisco. But when I was in Jalisco, I noticed that the average there was Euro-mestizo. Guanajuato had more balanced mestizos than the aforementioned. Now the average in Northern Mexico (except border towns) is Euro-mestizo; in some cities like Chihuahua or Hermosillo, there are a lot of European Mexicans who don't have indigenous blood. I have heard that in Veracruz and Southern Mexico, Indo-mestizo is the average. Veracruz and Guerrero also have mulattos.
Hermosillo, yes, never got there, but yes, stunning women, no gringos, go there with a flashy rented car, have some excuse to be there other than ChickHunting, and then...

...post your trip report on HA.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
The obesity rates among the indigenous population is because NAFTA allowed the US to export its junk food to Mexico.
Yup.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:OK, but I was talking about averages as in Latin America, stereotypically speaking only, Peruvians and Ecuadorians are often portrayed as indigenous or indo-mestizos and Chileans are stereotyped often as being light mestizo. Mexicans we are often stereotyped similar to Peruvians and Ecuadorians, though I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican and many Mexicans here also don´t look like the stereotypically Mexican either. Just we are talking about averages.

If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.

Yes, I am aware most upper middle class Peruvians are light mestizos and castizos. One friend of mine who is Chilean told me that besides passing as Chilean, in his point of view I also pass as upper middle class Peruvian. The elite of Peru are almost European descendant and to a much lesser extent descendant of Japanese immigrants.
Yes, we differ a lot from region. I am from Guadalajara, and I do not look physically like the average person here in DF. And chilangos have almost all the time got right I am from Guadalajara due to being olive skin and being a Euro-mestizo, not to mention the accent as they always ask me where I am from.

Jalisco is Euro-mestizo on average (Los Altos region being full Caucasian on average). Guanajuto is also Euro-mestizo as Bajio region is Euro-mestizo on average (don´t know what part of Guanajuato stare you were, but the entire state on average is Euro-mestizo). Chihuahua and Sonora also are Euro-mestizo on average but have more full European Mexicans than in Jalisco and Guanajuato.

Veracruz and Southern Mexico is Indo-mestizo and in many cases, full indigenous. Mexico City is more Indo-mestizo to balanced mestizo on average.