Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.
I don't see much difference between them personally:

Mapuche:

Quechua:

Aymara:

(There are Aymaras in Chile too btw)
I do see difference. Mapuches almost never have the hooked, condor-like nose that the Quechuas and Aymaras have. Also, Mapuches tend to be taller and lighter in skin colour (light brown) as opposed to copper/reddish-brown skin colour like many Andeans have. Mapuches have bigger eyes, whilst the Andean indigenous people have Asian-like slanted eyes and also thicker lips.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Tapatio89 wrote: I do see difference. Mapuches almost never have the hooked, condor-like nose that the Quechuas and Aymaras have. Also, Mapuches tend to be taller and lighter in skin colour (light brown) as opposed to copper/reddish-brown skin colour like many Andeans have.
Andean people don't always have a "condor nose", that is just a stereotype.

And they usually have darker skin because they live high in the mountains where the sun is extremely strong so they get darker. That is also why their skin and cheeks look reddish sometimes because they burn from the strong Andean sun . Here is a typical Andean child with burned cheeks:

Last edited by chibolo on October 23rd, 2015, 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

chibolo wrote:Image

And they usually have darker skin because they live in the mountains where the sun is extremely strong so they get darker. That is also why their skin and cheeks look reddish sometimes because they burn from the strong Andean sun.
She is aesthetically pleasing to me. If she's a minor don't flame me. I'm not saying I'd jump her bones. It's hard to tell sometimes anyway.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

While we're on the topic, can someone demonstrate how to identify 100% Indigenous Amerindians from Indomestizos? I know that there are a lot of thriving, racially pure Indio communities in the Andes, Amazon and other off the beaten path parts of Latin America. I've heard that in Mexico, most "indios" are at least somewhat mixed with European genes. So, how do you identify the European phenotype influence? Indomestizos seem to have considerably indigenous looking faces, body shapes, and long, straight hair; and tanned/light bright skin that's more into the mestizo spectrum, whereas most Mexican Indios (Mayan, Zapotec, etc) seem to have more coarse skin that is a dark bronze or reddish color. Any other ways to identify Indomestizos from hardcore Indios?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:While we're on the topic, can someone demonstrate how to identify 100% Indigenous Amerindians from Indomestizos? I know that there are a lot of thriving, racially pure Indio communities in the Andes, Amazon and other off the beaten path parts of Latin America. I've heard that in Mexico, most "indios" are at least somewhat mixed with European genes. So, how do you identify the European phenotype influence? Indomestizos seem to have considerably indigenous looking faces, body shapes, and long, straight hair; and tanned/light bright skin that's more into the mestizo spectrum, whereas most Mexican Indios (Mayan, Zapotec, etc) seem to have more coarse skin that is a dark bronze or reddish color. Any other ways to identify Indomestizos from hardcore Indios?
European influence is usually: wavy/curly hair, lighter skin, larger/rounder eyes, more body/facial hair, etc.

I think it is hard to find a completely pure "indio" anywhere in Latin America. Even many of the indigenous Andeans have a little European blood. Some of the more isolated indigenous people of the Amazon are probably still a bit more pure. Indigenous girl from the Peruvian Amazon:

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

fightforlove wrote:While we're on the topic, can someone demonstrate how to identify 100% Indigenous Amerindians from Indomestizos? I know that there are a lot of thriving, racially pure Indio communities in the Andes, Amazon and other off the beaten path parts of Latin America. I've heard that in Mexico, most "indios" are at least somewhat mixed with European genes. So, how do you identify the European phenotype influence? Indomestizos seem to have considerably indigenous looking faces, body shapes, and long, straight hair; and tanned/light bright skin that's more into the mestizo spectrum, whereas most Mexican Indios (Mayan, Zapotec, etc) seem to have more coarse skin that is a dark bronze or reddish color. Any other ways to identify Indomestizos from hardcore Indios?
In many cases, it is hard to tell because indigenous genes are more dominant than European genes, thus often they look quite similar with just minor differences. And not always skin colour is a good indicator as I know indomestizos who are mucho more lighter than me in skin colour, but if you look at their facial features,hair texture, eye shape, I look much more European in comparison to them as I am a light mestizo. In fact, I would say that some light skin indomestizos look kind of East Asian looking.

But indomestizos might have slightly bigger eyes but do not look Western but rather still Asian-looking,or I have seen some with more refined/straight noses than the stereotypical indigenous nose who are eithern flat/snub or hooked and with nostrils showing in front view. Those are a few examples of their Euro influence in some indo-mestizos.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
European influence is usually: wavy/curly hair, lighter skin, larger/rounder eyes, more body/facial hair, etc.

I think it is hard to find a completely pure "indio" anywhere in Latin America. Even many of the indigenous Andeans have a little European blood. Some of the more isolated indigenous people of the Amazon are probably still a bit more pure. Indigenous girl from the Peruvian Amazon:

Exactly, European influence is usually wavy/curly/straight hair but with a soft texture ranging from blond and red to black, skin colour ranging from very white to olive or light brown, larger eyes (especially in Mediterranean people but small eyes in Slavic and Alpine populations), more body facial hair, angular jawlines in most cases except with Alpine or Eastern European phenotypes who have rounded jawlines, proyecting noses with little to none visible nostrils in front view, and thicker eyebrows.

Indigenous features have similar features to Asian people such as thick, coarse black hair (in Mexico, some ignorant people call it in a derogatory/racist manner porcupine hair as it stands straight like a porcupine hair), little to no neck, no body/facial hair, reddish brown skin, slanted eyes that are small, snub/flat or hooked noses but always showing the nostrils in front view, no prominent eyebrows, lack of wisdom teeth, teeth structure and shape similar to Asian people´s teeth, and high prominent cheekbones.

It is true that almost all Indigenous people have a little bit of European admixture, usually ranging from 1%-20% European mixture.

I know this is off topic, but since it seems that you know considerably about anthropology, I actually did the DNA test thru 23anme. I came out as 67% European, 31% indigenous and 2% Black. I agree with that result as it shows in my physical appearance.

Cheers
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:

It is true that almost all Indigenous people have a little bit of European admixture, usually ranging from 1%-20% European mixture.

I know this is off topic, but since it seems that you know considerably about anthropology, I actually did the DNA test thru 23anme. I came out as 67% European, 31% indigenous and 2% Black. I agree with that result as it shows in my physical appearance.

Cheers
Sup my nigga. Jajaja eso me puse reir!! Estaba bromear. Jajaja I had to render that one!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Cheers
Sup my nigga. Jajaja eso me puso reir!! Estaba bromear. Jajaja I had to render that one!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I hope so. I'm going for the gorditas.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Sup my nigga. Jajaja eso me puse reir!! Estaba bromear. Jajaja I had to render that one!
LOL, I know. it is only 2% black, which is nothing as it does not show up in my facial features at all.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Got to wonder something: Why is it that Asians frequently don't have "meat on their bones," yet latinas do?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Wolfeye wrote:Got to wonder something: Why is it that Asians frequently don't have "meat on their bones," yet latinas do?
One thing that comes to mind is diet, for sure. Mexican and some other ethnic Latin American cuisines involve a lot of carbs and fatty ingredients. Another is the European genes most Latin women are mixed with. I haven't seen enough examples of pure indios to really make an assertion here, but it seems many indios actually have more petite, less curvy bodies that are more analogous to Asians. It's the mestizo and white looking Latin women that often (not all of them) have the hooched up, curvy bodies with big boobs, curvy butts, etc. so maybe it's a combination of the European and AmerIndian genes, diet and lifestyle that attribute to that. Think I've also read somewhere that people from warm climates in or closer to the tropics also tend to eat more, have a laid-back lifestyle, that leads to more curvy or heavy-set bodies. For example, Pacific Islanders also tend to have curves and stocky bodies, Mediterranean women are also known for curves, the average Spaniard is slightly shorter and heavier than the average European, etc.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

fightforlove wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Got to wonder something: Why is it that Asians frequently don't have "meat on their bones," yet latinas do?
One thing that comes to mind is diet, for sure. Mexican and some other ethnic Latin American cuisines involve a lot of carbs and fatty ingredients. Another is the European genes most Latin women are mixed with. I haven't seen enough examples of pure indios to really make an assertion here, but it seems many indios actually have more petite, less curvy bodies that are more analogous to Asians. It's the mestizo and white looking Latin women that often (not all of them) have the hooched up, curvy bodies with big breasts, curvy butts, etc. so maybe it's a combination of the European and AmerIndian genes, diet and lifestyle that attribute to that. Think I've also read somewhere that people from warm climates in or closer to the tropics also tend to eat more, have a laid-back lifestyle, that leads to more curvy or heavy-set bodies. For example, Pacific Islanders also tend to have curves and stocky bodies, Mediterranean women are also known for curves, the average Spaniard is slightly shorter and heavier than the average European, etc.
Indigenous people are racially the same as Asians. Their body types are similar, and if you look at Indigenous faces, they have high cheekbones, flat noses with visible nostrils, roundish faces, round jawlines, slanted eyes, and black, straight coarse hair like Asians also have. The curviness comes from the Spaniards as like you said, MEditerranean women are more curvy than Nordic or Slavic women. The very prominent curviness found in Caribbean and some Colombians, Brazilians and Venezuelans are from African blood.

Cheers
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tapatio89 wrote:
LOL, I know. it is only 2% black, which is nothing as it does not show up in my facial features at all.
I was just playing the ugly American stereotype. Lol. But I hope you didn't tell many people that when you were living in Pennsylvania. Americans are idiots when it comes to discerning how foreign people identify with nationality in lieu of race.