Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Postby zippy0001 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Latin women have a native american and african genealogy.

Native americans are on average shorter but wide build.

Most of the thickness is due to diet. They eat more normal corn(corn meal) and less GMO corn(except brazil and argentina). A LOT less HFCS. More vegetables and fruits less Mcdonalds,liters of soda pop, and KFC. Less preservatives and less hormone disruptors/mimickers ingested(they have a normal libido and are way more feminine).

The fat from the corn starchy diet goes straight to the right areas but they are no where near as overweight as AW(because of HFCS,cheap fatty food, and fast food). They are shorter so it makes them seem more thick.
zippy0001
Freshman Poster

Postby 4321 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Winston wrote:Holy cow. Check out this Mexican woman. Wow. Can you guys get hot Mexican women like this in Mexico? Are they approachable? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157692.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

She is from Kiev ( Ukraine )
Her work allows her to live abroad.
( as her profile says )
I believe that profile is FAKE.
Photos are probably stolen from her social network profiles.
( Since she has no shortage of men in her life, I doubt that profile is real )
I am not to be the one to inform her of this potential breach of her identity.
The sad thing is she will probably hide all her activities online, once she finds the FAKES.

Those who believe everything they see on the internet are naive.
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:02 pm

4321 wrote:
Winston wrote:Holy cow. Check out this Mexican woman. Wow. Can you guys get hot Mexican women like this in Mexico? Are they approachable? lol

She is from Kiev ( Ukraine )
Her work allows her to live abroad.
( as her profile says )
I believe that profile is FAKE.
Photos are probably stolen from her social network profiles.
( Since she has no shortage of men in her life, I doubt that profile is real )
I am not to be the one to inform her of this potential breach of her identity.
The sad thing is she will probably hide all her activities online, once she finds the FAKES.

Those who believe everything they see on the internet are naive.

She does not even look like most full blooded European Mexicas. Her facial features are Slavic (smaller, somewhat slanted eyes, higher cheekbones, eyes further separated) not Mediterranean
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm

zippy0001 wrote:Latin women have a native american and african genealogy.

Latin women come in all colors and shapes. "Latin" is not a race. Latinos can be black, white, indigenous, mixed (mestizo, mulato, etc.) and even ASIAN (usually Chinese or Japanese).

Latinos with Asian ancestry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26C6d557EKA[/youtube]
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby 4321 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:51 pm

To remind everyone reading this thread:

THIS " Iuliia " IS A FAKE PROFILE

http://www.amolatina.com/profile-latin-mexico-woman-iuliia-1193755.htm

" Iuliia " is white( Caucasian )... not Hispanic
And is currently in Ukraine - expecting a baby....

Freshman Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:06 am

Tapatio89 wrote:OK, but I was talking about averages as in Latin America, stereotypically speaking only, Peruvians and Ecuadorians are often portrayed as indigenous or indo-mestizos and Chileans are stereotyped often as being light mestizo. Mexicans we are often stereotyped similar to Peruvians and Ecuadorians, though I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican and many Mexicans here also don´t look like the stereotypically Mexican either. Just we are talking about averages.

If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.

Yes, I am aware most upper middle class Peruvians are light mestizos and castizos. One friend of mine who is Chilean told me that besides passing as Chilean, in his point of view I also pass as upper middle class Peruvian. The elite of Peru are almost European descendant and to a much lesser extent descendant of Japanese immigrants.

Mexico is a big country, so the averages are going to vary depending on which part of the country you're in. I've only been to three states in Mexico: Chihuahua, Guanajuato, and Jalisco. But when I was in Jalisco, I noticed that the average there was Euro-mestizo. Guanajuato had more balanced mestizos than the aforementioned. Now the average in Northern Mexico (except border towns) is Euro-mestizo; in some cities like Chihuahua or Hermosillo, there are a lot of European Mexicans who don't have indigenous blood. I have heard that in Veracruz and Southern Mexico, Indo-mestizo is the average. Veracruz and Guerrero also have mulattos.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am

fightforlove wrote:Our tastes are highly similar, except I am also attracted to Latinas throughout the Mestizo spectrum to Indomestizo, I find some of the indigenous features to be pretty hot, especially the long, stringy black hair. Unfortunately, many Indomestizos or Indios come from lower/lower-middle class, hence they have poor diets heavy on fatty foods (at least in Mexico, not sure about other LA countries) and have high obesity rates, plus the lack of proper health care in general, access to clothing/fashions and other ways to realize their true potential for attractiveness. The average Mexican-American girl I see in the States is probably balanced mestiza or indomestiza. Many have cute faces and pretty dark hair, but they have these short, oompa loompa bodies and a hood rat appearance (not to mention hood rat attitude). If these girls could eat better, take care of themselves, and trade the ghetto style for a more fashionable, feminine appearance and personality, I would find a lot more of them attractive.

The obesity rates among the indigenous population is because NAFTA allowed the US to export its junk food to Mexico. Prior to NAFTA, there were virtually no fat people in Mexico, even those in the low socioeconomic tier. However, in the places I've gone to in Mexico, obesity rates are nowhere near as bad as they are in the US.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Mexico is a big country, so the averages are going to vary depending on which part of the country you're in. I've only been to three states in Mexico: Chihuahua, Guanajuato, and Jalisco. But when I was in Jalisco, I noticed that the average there was Euro-mestizo. Guanajuato had more balanced mestizos than the aforementioned. Now the average in Northern Mexico (except border towns) is Euro-mestizo; in some cities like Chihuahua or Hermosillo, there are a lot of European Mexicans who don't have indigenous blood. I have heard that in Veracruz and Southern Mexico, Indo-mestizo is the average. Veracruz and Guerrero also have mulattos.

Hermosillo, yes, never got there, but yes, stunning women, no gringos, go there with a flashy rented car, have some excuse to be there other than ChickHunting, and then...

...post your trip report on HA.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:40 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
The obesity rates among the indigenous population is because NAFTA allowed the US to export its junk food to Mexico.

Yup.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:05 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:OK, but I was talking about averages as in Latin America, stereotypically speaking only, Peruvians and Ecuadorians are often portrayed as indigenous or indo-mestizos and Chileans are stereotyped often as being light mestizo. Mexicans we are often stereotyped similar to Peruvians and Ecuadorians, though I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican and many Mexicans here also don´t look like the stereotypically Mexican either. Just we are talking about averages.

If I were asked who are better looking if Mapuches or Quechas/Aymaras, I find the Mapuche more attractive facially and in body. I just do not find Andean features pleasnant for my tastes.

Yes, I am aware most upper middle class Peruvians are light mestizos and castizos. One friend of mine who is Chilean told me that besides passing as Chilean, in his point of view I also pass as upper middle class Peruvian. The elite of Peru are almost European descendant and to a much lesser extent descendant of Japanese immigrants.

Yes, we differ a lot from region. I am from Guadalajara, and I do not look physically like the average person here in DF. And chilangos have almost all the time got right I am from Guadalajara due to being olive skin and being a Euro-mestizo, not to mention the accent as they always ask me where I am from.

Jalisco is Euro-mestizo on average (Los Altos region being full Caucasian on average). Guanajuto is also Euro-mestizo as Bajio region is Euro-mestizo on average (don´t know what part of Guanajuato stare you were, but the entire state on average is Euro-mestizo). Chihuahua and Sonora also are Euro-mestizo on average but have more full European Mexicans than in Jalisco and Guanajuato.

Veracruz and Southern Mexico is Indo-mestizo and in many cases, full indigenous. Mexico City is more Indo-mestizo to balanced mestizo on average.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Wow are there many thin Latin American women like this?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165472.htm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 pm

Winston wrote:Wow are there many thin Latin American women like this?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165472.htm

Yes, however, they are not interested in foreigners (even less in fat foreigners). They have us Latin men and competition is high. You cannot beat them, so they are out of your league.

Cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Wow check out this hot blonde from Costa Rica. Are there many sexy blondes in Latin America? The blonde hair and olive colored skin look so hot and sexy together!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167394.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America