Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby chibolo » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Robert77 wrote:Depends... latino is not a race, so you can have from caucasian pancake butt latinas to latinas with black woman asses.

mexicans tend to be short and stocky, also tendency to be fat, because of their heavy indigenous ancestry (mayans aztecs), the mexicans who are not indigenous are mostly white and they look rather spain like.

Colombia has tons of blacks, whites and all sorts of mixes, so many colombians, brazilians look pancake butt and others don't, they are taller and slimmer than mexicans.

peru are indigenous / asians / white, the indigenous are a bit like mexicans but slim, mexican genes for some reason shows big obesity tendency.

argentinan girls have white girl bodies for the most

Many Mexicans are overweight because of what they eat, not because of their genes. Peruvians don't eat as much junk food (yet) which is why they are still a bit thinner on average.

As for the racial mix in Peru it depends somewhat on where you go. The north and Lima has more mixed race people, while the south (which is where most tourists go) is more pure indigenous. Overall I would say Peru is about 60% mestizo (mixed European, indigenous and sometimes also a bit of black and Asian), 35% pure indigenous (Quechua, Aymara, etc.), 5% white or "castizo" (mostly white with a tiny bit of indigenous blood) and a tiny percentage of blacks and Asians (less than 1% each).
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Robert77 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 pm

my favorite women in latin america are

colombian
argentinian
brazilian
uruguayan
paraguayan

I am not into puerto rican, dominican perhaps I am biased, there are many of them in the US and they are too ghetto for me.

Mexicans do tend to be VERY FAT no only in mexico but in America... plus I am not into all that fake conservative good girl catholic persona so many middle class mexican girls like to put up when they're around others, I prefer the more honest open colombians who have a lot less taboos about sex, love, relationships etc.

also genetically more blessed, like Brazilians few places on the planet compare to the kind of bodies you see in colombia.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:05 am

Looks like Peru is interesting. I think some of it DOES have to do with working out. Women won't develop like men if they train for strength, since they don't have the same amount of testosterone- so she'll just look like she works out, instead of getting bigger (unless she takes suppliments or steroids). I figure it IS possible to add to the mass, though & that might be more true in the legs & ass department than the arms & neck department like with men.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:23 am

This woman from brazil certainly isn't thick around the waist! 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chibolo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Wolfeye wrote:Looks like Peru is interesting.

Here is a good video that shows the different types of women you can meet in Peru:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76vJP8YaVQ[/youtube]
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:28 am

Damn! I need to get down south! Hell of a motivation to learn Spanish. Doesn't it just drive you all crazy that you don't run into stuff like that here? I know some women DO keep in shape & have moves, but it's so damn hard to socially maneuver that you never really run into them. That socially closed-off, only meeting people at the club, college, or through friends is a bitch when you want to get a girlfriend. Another thing is that all these social events, I've noticed, are places for people to keep to themselves. That, or for "shit to jump off." Or to be on your best behavior. Or to get into trouble for whatever someone else does- whether that, in itself, was a problem or not.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:53 am

Here is another woman from South America who certainly is not thick around the waist. 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Could you imagine her with black hair?! Holy Shit Hanna!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby AnonA2 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Lol on this thread. You can have those Latin girls. ;)
When in doubt, ask.
AnonA2
Freshman Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:44 pm

AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby AnonA2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:09 am

Wolfeye wrote:AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?

I would mess around with those girls but never anything serious. I'm more so into Germanic and west Slavic girls (I'm Latin American btw).
When in doubt, ask.
AnonA2
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:32 am

AnonA2 wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?

I would mess around with those girls but never anything serious. I'm more so into Germanic and west Slavic girls (I'm Latin American btw).

OK Muchacho, THROW DOWN! Please post some pics of what you like, including the countries of origin of said gueras chicas!!

Oh and "welcome" to the forum :wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:52 am

These latin American woman have "perfect hips" along with other great attributes. :P

ImageImage

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Wow check out these gorgeous Colombian women on an AFA Romance Tour in Colombia.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/photos/

Here is Kenneth Agee with some real Colombian stunners! I didn't know there were such tall women there.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:35 am

Check out this hot Mexican woman. She is sexy as hell with a huge rack on top, and wide thighs below. Is this common with Mexican women?

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=6_Ginna
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America