Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:04 am

I'd like to know that, myself. They don't ALL look like that, of course- but if it's common, that would make an additional argument for me moving to Mexico.

Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with the idea- it's just that I figure if anything does go off, it's more likely to either go in my direction or for the BLAME to go in my direction.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:04 am

I'd like to know that, myself. They don't ALL look like that, of course- but if it's common, that would make an additional argument for me moving to Mexico.

Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with the idea- it's just that I figure if anything does go off, it's more likely to either go in my direction or for the BLAME to go in my direction.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this hot Mexican woman. She is sexy as hell with a huge rack on top, and wide thighs below. Is this common with Mexican women?

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=6_Ginna

I bet all the Black American posters would agree with me that she can get the "d". Winstonnnnnnnn, are you drinking the Kool-Aid as of late because I'd never thought you'd appreciate a woman with real curves like that?!?!!? This is probably the 2nd time that we agree on beauty, Winston....out of 100's of girls you threw up on the forum.

She's hawt...not hot but hawt. She's mixed with Euro, Indian, and African blood. Her body screams all. The African blood is very distant but it's there in the curves....maybe she has Middle Eastern blood too due to the curves....The Euro is definitely noticeable. Nice Anglo-Indian-Afro-mulatto...jummie!! Que rrrrrrrrrrrrrriquisima!!!

Califica ella como una 8 quiza 8.5. Definitely.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 am

Wow a hot Colombian babe! Thin and with a nice rack too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info152220.htm

ImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 am

Winston wrote:Wow a hot Colombian babe! Thin and with a nice rack too!

And that's nothing Winston, you should see the ones here in Manizales, it's ridiculous, from smoking hot blondes to brunettes like the one you posted, to darker ones.
In contrast to medellin they have real nice NATURAL racks.
More to the OP, yes half of them are in the bootylicious category, kind of reminds me of German girls, but you do see more slender ones too.
I'm usually not into bigger butts but if the girl has a nice proportion and waist i think it's cool.
Sandra Munoz is from Manizales:

I'm losing my mind here serioulsy... I'm manic-depressive, as some days I have promising results/interaction and some days it's pretty lonely. But I'll keep hammering through.
Note: my next update is coming soon.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:24 am

droid wrote:And that's nothing Winston, you should see the ones here in Manizales, it's ridiculous, from smoking hot blondes to brunettes like the one you posted, to darker ones.
In contrast to medellin they have real nice NATURAL racks.
More to the OP, yes half of them are in the bootylicious category, kind of reminds me of German girls, but you do see more slender ones too.
I'm usually not into bigger butts but if the girl has a nice proportion and waist i think it's cool.
Sandra Munoz is from Manizales:

Thank you!
+10
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Now I'm Spain I can do a bit of related research. I have to say that there aren't actually that many fat people in Barcelona, and morbidly obese people are much more rare than they are back home in England.

And the diet here consists of such "unhealthy" delicacies like fried potatoes, white bread, croissants, fried breakfasts, olive oil and foie gras. What the heck is going on????

Is it possible that Mexican/Peruvian/Filipino women don't after all get their fat genes from their Spanish side?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm

xiongmao: I've been thinking of moving to Spain for a while now. If you've got the time, I'd really like to hear about how it is there. I know it can be hard to describe some things, but the general "pace" & "landscape" would be something I'm after. Got lots of questions, so if you're cool with me PM-ing you with them as I think of them let me know.

Wanting to move in a year or two, figure I'll do manual labor for starters (and extra cash- maybe some off-the-books language instruction, too), after that I might work in tourism (like as a translator or something), and after that I'd like to be something of a self-reliance instructor like Dave Canterbury is. I figure I'll have options if I speak English & that they might be willing to train me because I speak other languages (instead of needing experience, I mean).

I DO plan to learn a few languages before I go, but I remember hearing that SPANISH isn't always what they speak in SPAIN! Is it going to be a general problem if I don't speak Catalan, or is it just in some localities? Speaking of localities: How about my coming from America? Is that going to be a problem? I worry that the same trends that are getting me to want to move are the same things people are going to presume of me. Not that they don't have some reason for it, it's just that it doesn't really apply to me & I worry about finding a place to live. Over here it's something like "Those are good traits to have & f**k you for having them!" I'm hoping it won't be "Those are good traits to have, but we really can't trust that it's not all a lie."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Holy cow. Check out this Mexican woman. Wow. Can you guys get hot Mexican women like this in Mexico? Are they approachable? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157692.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:49 am

Winston wrote:Wow a hot Colombian babe! Thin and with a nice rack too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info152220.htm

ImageImageImage

I agree with Winston on that!!!!! She also has beautiful, long hair and a pretty face!!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 am

Winston wrote:Check out this Colombian babe. Holy mackerel. Her body is so perfect and fine! How common are types like her in Latin America? And are they attainable?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144420.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow!!! What a Latin hottie!!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 am

Winston wrote:Holy cow. Check out this Mexican woman. Wow. Can you guys get hot Mexican women like this in Mexico? Are they approachable? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info157692.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gorgeous!!!! Looks like model/actress material to me.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 am

I can speak about Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Chilean, Peruvian and Colombian women as I am the ones most familiar. Mexican women depend on what type of indigenous mixture she has as the indigenous from the north are more athletic and have longer faces in body type whilst the indigenous from the south like the Mayas, have rounded faces and are shorter and stocky/fat.I am not attracted to short/stocky women regardless of race personally.

As for the hips, Mexican women get the hips from the Spaniards as Spanish women have more hips in comparison to Nordico women which bodies look kind of manly. We do not get it from blacks despite having 2%-3% black genetically, which is quite low as opposed to 30%-40% black admixture found in Puerto Ricans, which Puerto Rican women have exagerated hips due to the Spanish and especially Black African mixture. I almost never seen a Mexican woman with hips that exaggerated naturally. Colombian women also have big hips though their African blood is less than Puerto Rican. Chilean women probably have the least hip of Latinas on average but more than Nordic women definitely. Peruvians seem to be quite skinny when young but get fat as they age.

Of Latina women, I prefer more Mexican, Chilean, Colombian, and Venezuelan women if I was single (especially Chilean women are my type). I am not attracted to Caribbean, Nordic, or heavily indigenous Latinas
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Eightfold Path » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:05 am

I feel like I'd be the only one here attracted to Xingu or heavily indigenous/tribal Latinas. Or full-figured/chubby/thick/(kind of) fat Latinas (or women in general).
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:01 am

Eightfold Path wrote:I feel like I'd be the only one here attracted to Xingu or heavily indigenous/tribal Latinas. Or full-figured/chubby/thick/(kind of) fat Latinas (or women in general).

Respectable preference, mate. I also have noticed this preference in most gringos. In Mexico, many people think gringos and nordics marry the ugliest Mexican women by Mexican standards. For me, I see beauty as relative and what for me is beautiful could be an ugly girl for another man. But I am just letting you know how close minded most people are here unfortunately.

As for me,I do not like much the indigenous or mulatto look nor Latinas of Nordic phenotype/blonde. I am only attracted to Latina women with similar features as me (light mestizo) or to Latinas of full blooded Mediterranean appearance (Spanish, Italian, Greek) or Arab-looking Latinas. Prefer dark hair, dark eyes and slightly pale to olive skin.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America