Nicaraguan Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Nicaraguan Women.

Post by KeepinItForeign »

I myself am from Nicaragua,but I haven't been there since I was like 12.So I was wondering if anyone on these boards has been there,and if you have any experiences with the women.What are Nicaraguan women like?I'm planning a trip back soon.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Well I don't want to offend you but generally the Nicas are a little less refined than the Ticas. They are more aggressive. Obviously it is a poorer country that is trying to copy Costa Rica. They might have some success depending on government stability and no more natural disasters that crumble their infrastructure.

With your Spanish and family ties ideally you can get yourself connected to educated/professional young Nicas. It is Central America. The economy is not good there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It looks like the only places in Central America that would interest me are eastern and easten-lower Mexico, Honduras, and Panama.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

travelsouth wrote:Well I don't want to offend you but generally the Nicas are a little less refined than the Ticas. They are more aggressive. Obviously it is a poorer country that is trying to copy Costa Rica. They might have some success depending on government stability and no more natural disasters that crumble their infrastructure.

With your Spanish and family ties ideally you can get yourself connected to educated/professional young Nicas. It is Central America. The economy is not good there.
none taken.I know Nicaraguan women are little more "india" then girls in costa rica,and I agree on the agressiveness of nicaraguan girls lol they are loud and obnoxious sometimes too.I know the girls in University,and the so called upper class are better looking.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:It looks like the only places in Central America that would interest me are eastern and easten-lower Mexico, Honduras, and Panama.
Come on man,Guatemala got the best women in central america. :lol:
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Honduras.
Way to dangerous.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Well I don't want to offend you but generally the Nicas are a little less refined than the Ticas. They are more aggressive. Obviously it is a poorer country that is trying to copy Costa Rica. They might have some success depending on government stability and no more natural disasters that crumble their infrastructure.

none taken.I know Nicaraguan women are little more "india" then girls in costa rica,and I agree on the agressiveness of nicaraguan girls lol they are loud and obnoxious sometimes too.I know the girls in University,and the so called upper class are better looking.
I can't imagine Managua being any more dangerous than Bogota or Medellin to visit for that matter. Each community has their good areas (like the north of Bogota for example). You should obviously stay in an area like that. Ideally you do go for the upper class girls. I saw a nica a few times and she happened to be a very aggressive liar. She had a kid living with her mom that she lied about. She had good traits in the sack though. Not to be overly graphic but that girl would do whatever you like and enjoy it.

I also dated a 20 year old nica (only about 4 or 5 dates) who was going to college in Costa Rica. She was a sweetie that wasn't aggressive or loud at all. Her parents where land owners back in Nicaragua and were fairly well to do. This girl's family was very involved in her life. She was very hot and had a lot of good traits, but she was so close to her family I couldn't imagine taking her out of the country. I think in a couple years when she grows up she'd be a great candidate though.

If you have family ties to Nicaragua I understand you wanting to go back. You have a heritage and history there. But for the average gringo traveling to Central America I'd just recommend Costa Rica. Panama is an okay option too, but Honduras is too dangerous right now.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:

I can't imagine Managua being any more dangerous than Bogota or Medellin to visit for that matter. Each community has their good areas (like the north of Bogota for example). You should obviously stay in an area like that. Ideally you do go for the upper class girls. I saw a nica a few times and she happened to be a very aggressive liar. She had a kid living with her mom that she lied about. She had good traits in the sack though. Not to be overly graphic but that girl would do whatever you like and enjoy it.

I also dated a 20 year old nica (only about 4 or 5 dates) who was going to college in Costa Rica. She was a sweetie that wasn't aggressive or loud at all. Her parents where land owners back in Nicaragua and were fairly well to do. This girl's family was very involved in her life. She was very hot and had a lot of good traits, but she was so close to her family I couldn't imagine taking her out of the country. I think in a couple years when she grows up she'd be a great candidate though.

If you have family ties to Nicaragua I understand you wanting to go back. You have a heritage and history there. But for the average gringo traveling to Central America I'd just recommend Costa Rica. Panama is an okay option too, but Honduras is too dangerous right now.
Yeah that's true,usually the women that were brought up right by both parents have for the most part a good attitude.I can't speak the same for the girls from the slums who grew up in a single parent home.I knew some Nicaraguan girls,who moved up here to Canada from Managua(the bad parts)and they were some of the most obnoxious,loud and rude latinas I have ever met.Also gossiping was an everyday thing to them.I guess the ghetto lifestyle is the same everywhere.I cut ties with those girls,after they started giving me and my family problems.Yeah due to my family ties,I would like to go back to Nicaragua but to visit.I don't think I want to live there,it's the second poorest country in the western hemisphere,second to Haiti.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:

Yeah that's true,usually the women that were brought up right by both parents have for the most part a good attitude.I can't speak the same for the girls from the slums who grew up in a single parent home.I knew some Nicaraguan girls,who moved up here to Canada from Managua(the bad parts)and they were some of the most obnoxious,loud and rude latinas I have ever met.Also gossiping was an everyday thing to them.I guess the ghetto lifestyle is the same everywhere.I cut ties with those girls,after they started giving me and my family problems.Yeah due to my family ties,I would like to go back to Nicaragua but to visit.I don't think I want to live there,it's the second poorest country in the western hemisphere,second to Haiti.
Yea, I don't know the exact math but I think Honduras is even more rough. But yes Nicaragua is poor and is just figuring out how to capitalize on tourism. Their government hasn't been stable and they've had debilitating natural disasters. Obviously we aren't saying there are no good poor people, but from your experience the "hood" girls aren't worth the trouble. I generally tend to agree. I see no reason why you shouldn't give Managua a try. If it doesn't work out you can always just venture down to Costa Rica.

Then again I'm not sure exactly what the goals of your trip are. If you are a real young guy you might not want to get too serious on this trip because bringing a girl back tends to be serious business.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:

Yea, I don't know the exact math but I think Honduras is even more rough. But yes Nicaragua is poor and is just figuring out how to capitalize on tourism. Their government hasn't been stable and they've had debilitating natural disasters. Obviously we aren't saying there are no good poor people, but from your experience the "hood" girls aren't worth the trouble. I generally tend to agree. I see no reason why you shouldn't give Managua a try. If it doesn't work out you can always just venture down to Costa Rica.

Then again I'm not sure exactly what the goals of your trip are. If you are a real young guy you might not want to get too serious on this trip because bringing a girl back tends to be serious business.
Forget Honduras lol what is it,like 12 murders a day there?Anyway,what I meant to say was that the ghetto mentality women are no good,not that all poor people are bad :P,but I had my share of experiences so I tend to be more cautious(who wouldn't).Maybe I will give Managua a try,I'm 29 years old and right now I think I just want to venture.I heard Masaya,Granada and Esteli girls are better,so that's an option as well.If not then like you said there is always Costa Rica and Panama which is close by.How is the cost of living down there in Costa Rica?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote: none taken.I know Nicaraguan women are little more "india" then girls in costa rica,and I agree on the agressiveness of nicaraguan girls lol they are loud and obnoxious sometimes too.I know the girls in University,and the so called upper class are better looking.

Forget Honduras lol what is it,like 12 murders a day there?Anyway,what I meant to say was that the ghetto mentality women are no good,not that all poor people are bad :P,but I had my share of experiences so I tend to be more cautious(who wouldn't).Maybe I will give Managua a try,I'm 29 years old and right now I think I just want to venture.I heard Masaya,Granada and Esteli girls are better,so that's an option as well.If not then like you said there is always Costa Rica and Panama which is close by.How is the cost of living down there in Costa Rica?
I'm a bad person to ask because I'm not really much of a cheapskate on my trips. The food in Costa Rica is just terrible. The American restaurants are definitely not a bargain either. The hotels in San Jose are pretty reasonable though. 40 to 70 bucks a night will get you something clean. If you want good food go to Mexico. Costa Rica has cheap taxis to get around and plenty of accommodations. The nice grocery store in the burbs was no different than the prices back home that I'm used to. If you want to live like a gringo be prepared to spend like a gringo.

I was afraid you were 22 or something. We are the same age. You are definitely getting started at the right time where you can land a younger hottie. Happy travels!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Honduras got some of the best-looking p.ussy in Central America. Panama too. I was confronted by FARC in Colombia, and I am still here to tell it.

Stray dogs try to fu.ck with me more than people do when I'm in Latin America. Trust me.