Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Colombian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

San Andres

Postby Jester » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 am

publicduende wrote:
For what I know, the best places to be for a dark skinned or black guy are the Caribe. You've been to (la isla de) San Andres?



I believe most vacationers on San Andres are from Colombia.*

And most single Colombianas who vacation there are cool with Blacks in general.*

Ergo, probably a GREAT choice for a Black man who wants a Colombiana.

*Yeah there is one Colombiana I know who has been there done that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Re: Colombian women

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23577
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Colombian women

Postby IraqVet2003 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Winston wrote:Wow. Hot Colombian girl on AFA!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162520.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage


Wow Winston that is one hot looking Latina!!!!! Colombia is one of the countries I may want to visit!!! Not to mention Winston Colombia has won it's share of beauty contests including the Ms. Universe 2014.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Winston wrote:Wow. Hot Colombian girl on AFA!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162520.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage



She is hot I will admit it. If I was single, I would have traveled to Colombia to date and flirt with local girls as had done it in the past in my bachelor days with success.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Colombian women

Postby droid » Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 am

Winston wrote:Wow. Hot Colombian girl on AFA!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162520.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage


:lol: Without looking at it, her actual profile would be probably something like this:

"I am a woman happy, simple, uncomplicated, loving. I like the dancing very much, to be pampered and loved, i have two wonderful kids...."

Not immediately disclosed:

"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "

I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby Moretorque » Sun May 01, 2016 1:36 pm

To approach a woman of that caliber you need to at least have two eyes Droid..... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Colombian women

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 pm

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:Wow. Hot Colombian girl on AFA!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162520.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage


:lol: Without looking at it, her actual profile would be probably something like this:

"I am a woman happy, simple, uncomplicated, loving. I like the dancing very much, to be pampered and loved, i have two wonderful kids...."

Not immediately disclosed:

"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "

I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:


Those types of women not only follow gringos, pal. I have gotten those types too, and I am a light skin Mexican. Colombian women like us Mexican men (as long as they do not look overly Amerindian). I can say had good luck with Colombianas back in the day due to my appearance and the fact I am foreigner.

She does not look like the type she wants an ugly rich man. She looks like the type she wants younger but financially stable man, and also does not look like the ones she wants a Reggaeton type either (those types look vulgar on the face). I can tell the Reggaeton types of girls, and this one is NOT one of them. She looks like the preppy type, at least the Mexican girls with her physical appearance does look like the fresa type considering many of my friends are of that circle and my mother was one too in her youth.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Colombian women

Postby droid » Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Those types of women not only follow gringos, pal. I have gotten those types too, and I am a light skin Mexican. Colombian women like us Mexican men (as long as they do not look overly Amerindian). I can say had good luck with Colombianas back in the day due to my appearance and the fact I am foreigner.

She does not look like the type she wants an ugly rich man. She looks like the type she wants younger but financially stable man, and also does not look like the ones she wants a Reggaeton type either (those types look vulgar on the face). I can tell the Reggaeton types of girls, and this one is NOT one of them. She looks like the preppy type, at least the Mexican girls with her physical appearance does look like the fresa type considering many of my friends are of that circle and my mother was one too in her youth.


Holy jesus christ that chip on your shoulder is more like a boulder, have you got something to prove or what geez. Are you on starchild's expired Tulsi leafs too? lol
And more race-obsessed comments, please stop that.
Yeah plenty of prepagos there for you to wife up, since you 're so successful with the ladies.

On the topic, yeah you're judging this by mexican standards, "fresa", "preppy" etc, that doesn't apply anymore in Colombia, when was the last time you were there?

Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 01, 2016 8:11 pm

droid wrote:
Not immediately disclosed:

"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "

I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:


You know that those pictures are either
a: Lifted somewhere off the web to drive up traffic.
b: Those of a model who has never been and will never be on the site to drive up traffic.
c: Some sort of scammer.

Normal girls generally don't post half naked pictures like that. Double plus so for the decent ones.


Also posting pictures of the best of the best and making inferences that this is the typical that you can expect from a country or that joe average can expect to get from a country is pretty stunned.

It's one thing for someone to shil for some dating site that has to resort to obviously fake profiles, business is business, but to fall for it and get all sex nuts and retard strong is pretty sad.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby droid » Mon May 02, 2016 2:20 am

cdnFA wrote:
droid wrote:
Not immediately disclosed:

"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "

I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:


You know that those pictures are either
a: Lifted somewhere off the web to drive up traffic.
b: Those of a model who has never been and will never be on the site to drive up traffic.
c: Some sort of scammer.

Normal girls generally don't post half naked pictures like that. Double plus so for the decent ones.
Also posting pictures of the best of the best and making inferences that this is the typical that you can expect from a country or that joe average can expect to get from a country is pretty stunned.
It's one thing for someone to shil for some dating site that has to resort to obviously fake profiles, business is business, but to fall for it and get all sex nuts and retard strong is pretty sad.


Oh lord, behold to revelation, does that even have to do with my comment?
I assumed the part where i say "Without looking at it, her actual profile would be probably something like this:" would spell that it's obvious I KNOW those profiles are fake.
I made the comment because i have enough knowledge about the kind of colombian girls that post on the actual dating websites, and from all the women i observed during my year there. If you can't discern i'm presenting some generalizations then i can't help you.

That girl is a typical, silicone breasted, lip-retouched single mom/prepago etc colombian you see there. Again not all of them are like that but it's a pattern.
And she is not even the "best of the best", i don't know whys some are gawking at this one so-so girl. I banged actual 10's for $20 bucks lol.

I think most posting members here understand those profiles are fake, but that they represent the actual types of hot girls you can find in a given country. They serve here for eye candy/ entertainment,
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby cdnFA » Mon May 02, 2016 4:30 am

droid wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
droid wrote:
Not immediately disclosed:

"My b00bs and aass cost me 60 million pesos, and you can have them for 2 million a night. I must fully be accepted with my kids or not at all, because love is unconditional. my ideal man is either an ugly but rich man, or a broke and rat-hairdo reggeaton type that can dance really well. Very good looking Americhumps also considered. Even though i drink like a sailor, I must be courted and won over, did i mention you must win over my kids "

I'm not saying they're all like that, but this one fits :lol:


You know that those pictures are either
a: Lifted somewhere off the web to drive up traffic.
b: Those of a model who has never been and will never be on the site to drive up traffic.
c: Some sort of scammer.

Normal girls generally don't post half naked pictures like that. Double plus so for the decent ones.
Also posting pictures of the best of the best and making inferences that this is the typical that you can expect from a country or that joe average can expect to get from a country is pretty stunned.
It's one thing for someone to shil for some dating site that has to resort to obviously fake profiles, business is business, but to fall for it and get all sex nuts and retard strong is pretty sad.


Oh lord, behold to revelation, does that even have to do with my comment?
I assumed the part where i say "Without looking at it, her actual profile would be probably something like this:" would spell that it's obvious I KNOW those profiles are fake.
I made the comment because i have enough knowledge about the kind of colombian girls that post on the actual dating websites, and from all the women i observed during my year there. If you can't discern i'm presenting some generalizations then i can't help you.

That girl is a typical, silicone breasted, lip-retouched single mom/prepago etc colombian you see there. Again not all of them are like that but it's a pattern.
And she is not even the "best of the best", i don't know whys some are gawking at this one so-so girl. I banged actual 10's for $20 bucks lol.

I think most posting members here understand those profiles are fake, but that they represent the actual types of hot girls you can find in a given country. They serve here for eye candy/ entertainment,


My comment was structured in way to give the impression that I was including you in my comment. When I quoted it, it was more that your comment inspired mine. I think we are of similar minds. Sorry if I gave you or anyone the wrong impression.

OTOH I get the impression that too many don't seem to realize that. Also the hot type of girls in any given country not what one can realistically obtain unless one has something similar to offer or have a horse shoe up ones but. Eye candy, fap material, that is all it is.

Quite frankly such threads makes the lot of us look like a bunch of rubes.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:32 pm

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Those types of women not only follow gringos, pal. I have gotten those types too, and I am a light skin Mexican. Colombian women like us Mexican men (as long as they do not look overly Amerindian). I can say had good luck with Colombianas back in the day due to my appearance and the fact I am foreigner.

She does not look like the type she wants an ugly rich man. She looks like the type she wants younger but financially stable man, and also does not look like the ones she wants a Reggaeton type either (those types look vulgar on the face). I can tell the Reggaeton types of girls, and this one is NOT one of them. She looks like the preppy type, at least the Mexican girls with her physical appearance does look like the fresa type considering many of my friends are of that circle and my mother was one too in her youth.


Holy jesus christ that chip on your shoulder is more like a boulder, have you got something to prove or what geez. Are you on starchild's expired Tulsi leafs too? lol
And more race-obsessed comments, please stop that.
Yeah plenty of prepagos there for you to wife up, since you 're so successful with the ladies.

On the topic, yeah you're judging this by mexican standards, "fresa", "preppy" etc, that doesn't apply anymore in Colombia, when was the last time you were there?

Image



Well, I have to clarify that Colombianas do not fall only for gringos as so many on this website often get many of you your airs full blown of being desired as I have had very good luck too (even much more than many of you here). Someone has to burst one´s bubble full of air, hahaha in a similar way how Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dog with the wood plank as the dog thinks is a smart being LOL :mrgreen: .

Are you joking? Colombia is also a class conscious society like all Latin American countries, and yes, they do have those terms. The equivalent of fresa in Colombia is gomelo and the equivalent of Naco in Colombia is Ñero. I know more about Latin America than you, buddy. And Ñero girls almost all the time look overly African, triracial or Amerindian, not like the girl you posted on that photo who looks like a light mestiza. She looks middle class or at the most upper-middle class.

I have never been to Colombia, but have dated Colombian girls and had once a Colombian girlfriend both in the US and Mexico (we have lots of Colombians here in Mexico as many immigrate here). So I do have some experience with them. They are more aggressive in flirting and straightforward in speech than Mexican girls in my experience (which is good in my opinion).

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Colombian women

Postby droid » Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Well, I have to clarify that Colombianas do not fall only for gringos as so many on this website often get many of you your airs full blown of being desired as I have had very good luck too (even much more than many of you here). Someone has to burst one´s bubble full of air, hahaha in a similar way how Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dog with the wood plank as the dog thinks is a smart being LOL :mrgreen: .


You're paranoid. I haven't seen anyone here claim that. What's the deal with you? you fight windmills in your head.
Only maybe travelsouth claims to have success but doesn't say they only go for "gringos". Stop with the race obsession, have you told your therapist about it?

Tapatio89 wrote:The equivalent of fresa in Colombia is gomelo and the equivalent of Naco in Colombia is Ñero.

Tapatio89 wrote:I know more about Latin America than you, buddy. And Ñero girls almost all the time look overly African, triracial or Amerindian, not like the girl you posted on that photo who looks like a light mestiza. She looks middle class or at the most upper-middle class.


You have no clue dude, you're about 15 years late. Even the terms are antiquated, but i won't even dignify this with an explanation.

And I didn't post the photos, geez.
Again, judging from the mexican angle. Unlike mexico, in colombia you see whites in every strata, as well as the other groups.

Tapatio89 wrote:I have never been to Colombia


So STFU This alone should end it right here.
Last edited by droid on Mon May 02, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Colombian women

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:16 pm

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, I have to clarify that Colombianas do not fall only for gringos as so many on this website often get many of you your airs full blown of being desired as I have had very good luck too (even much more than many of you here). Someone has to burst one´s bubble full of air, hahaha in a similar way how Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dog with the wood plank as the dog thinks is a smart being LOL :mrgreen: .


You're paranoid. I haven't seen anyone here claim that. What's the deal with you? you fight windmills in your head.
Only maybe travelsouth claims to have success but doesn't say they only go for "gringos". Stop with the race obsession.

Tapatio89 wrote:The equivalent of fresa in Colombia is gomelo and the equivalent of Naco in Colombia is Ñero.

Tapatio89 wrote:I know more about Latin America than you, buddy. And Ñero girls almost all the time look overly African, triracial or Amerindian, not like the girl you posted on that photo who looks like a light mestiza. She looks middle class or at the most upper-middle class.


You have no clue dude, you're about 15 years late. Even the terms are antiquated, but i won't even dignify this with an explanation.

And I didn't post the photos, geez.
Again, judging from the mexican angle. Unlike mexico, in colombia you see whites in every strata, as well as the other groups.

Tapatio89 wrote:I have never been to Colombia


So STFU! This alone should end it right here.


Maybe not publicly have claimed it, but in pm yes, and you are NOT going to deny my this. How many times I have heard some of you say "We Americans are desired by foreign women" here on this site? Far too many, so I am the antithesis of this and break this false misconception in the same way Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dumb dog with a wooden plank to show him he is wrong.

Those are the terms my Colombian friends told me those equivalent terms, and they are people of my generation.

Only in DF whites are very rarely seen in low strata. In my native Guadalajara, it is a different story as I have seen some full blooded whites in poor neighbourhoods in Guadalajara.

Never bee there, but have met many of them, not to mention my father has been to Colombia, and tells me how was there. So STFU, mate. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Colombian women

Postby droid » Mon May 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Maybe not publicly have claimed it, but in pm yes, and you are NOT going to deny my this.


:lol:

How many times I have heard some of you say "We Americans are desired by foreign women" here on this site? Far too many, so I am the antithesis of this and break this false misconception in the same way Foghorn Leghorn spanks the dumb dog with a wooden plank to show him he is wrong.


So you feel you should go to a thread where NOBODY is claiming that and "pop" some imaginary bubble? and in the process try to get your chip off with me for no reason? you're nuts.
If anything, people here wonder IF they would be desired by women of x location, whatever.

Those are the terms my Colombian friends told me those equivalent terms, and they are people of my generation.


Let your friends post here, but you, STFU. Also how long have they been in mexico?

tapatio wrote:Never bee there, but have met many of them, not to mention my father has been to Colombia, and tells me how was there. So STFU, mate. :mrgreen:


:lol: go take your meds. Again, don't try to lecture about a place you've never been to, it's simple.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests