-----

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Argentina is out...

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Its where the nazis used to go to hide out. Ive always been confused on their background. They have a non white looking female president?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Argentina is mostly Spanish/Italian ancestry and some German. A lot of Argentines also have some amerindian blood, but not as much as Peruvians, Ecuadorians etc.

They have a reputation in South America for being very racist.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

chibolo wrote:Argentina is mostly Spanish/Italian ancestry and some German. A lot of Argentines also have some amerindian blood, but not as much as Peruvians, Ecuadorians etc.

I have been there several times and I may retire there soon. They can be racist against mestizos, but I have been nothing but welcomed as a black person in Argentina.

If anything, they tend to be elitist in the upper classes. If you know about Recoleta and Palermo where I often gallivant, those folks can be a bit snobbish. Elsewhere was completely different.

Latin America is the most racist/colorist region of the world in my opinion, but Argentina is the anomaly oddly enough.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I have been there several times and I may retire there soon. They can be racist against mestizos, but I have been nothing but welcomed as a black person in Argentina.
So Argentina really is out then.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I have been there several times and I may retire there soon. They can be racist against mestizos, but I have been nothing but welcomed as a black person in Argentina.
Yeah, you would not do well there. Guys like me would take your chances to score, and white, overweight, awkward, bumpkins are treated like lepers in that stylish and image-conscious country.

Have you considered the Philippines? While a normal woman would be out of your reach, you might get some attention from the nightclub girl types. Might do wonders for your racial and sexual envy issues.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yeah, you would not do well there. Guys like me would take your chances to score, and white, overweight, awkward, bumpkins are treated like lepers in that stylish and image-conscious country.
I was referring more to a general tendency of welcoming feral animals to roam their streets, which seems rather insane. However, if the females there really are into nasty bestial sexual fetishes, then yeah, I had best go somewhere else.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
I was referring more to a general tendency of welcoming feral animals to roam their streets, which seems rather insane. However, if the females there really are into nasty bestial sexual fetishes, then yeah, I had best go somewhere else.
You might want to just stay in the USA. The women in the US are the only one pent-up about having sex with men of other races. Overseas, many to most of them are sexually open without loser men shaming them about having sex with better, more-endowned, and sexually pleasing men.

A guy like you likely could never afford to expat abroad anyhow.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

chibolo wrote:Argentina is mostly Spanish/Italian ancestry and some German. A lot of Argentines also have some amerindian blood, but not as much as Peruvians, Ecuadorians etc.

CE > 'fed
In any event, @Chibolo, I might have to check on AR, too. I won't do it anytime soon, but I do fancy Euro female stock of longer limbs (5'7 & up).
I may check out Argentina if I become acclimated to Brasil and do visa runs and/or temporary mini-sojourns there even now and then.

@Ghost, Te aconsejo algo: ten en cuenta: debes a visitar Argentina a pesar de lo te digan por el foro de MGTOW de Argentina. No te permites opiniones asi impedir de lo que pudiera a ser una gran experiencia. Podria a cambiar tu vida eternamente. Entiendes todo lo que te diga yo?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

I have been there several times and I may retire there soon. They can be racist against mestizos, but I have been nothing but welcomed as a black person in Argentina.

If anything, they tend to be elitist in the upper classes. If you know about Recoleta and Palermo where I often gallivant, those folks can be a bit snobbish. Elsewhere was completely different.

Latin America is the most racist/colorist region of the world in my opinion, but Argentina is the anomaly oddly enough.
I guess most of the racism is towards indigenous people/mestizos. A lot of Peruvians I know who lived in Argentina said they experienced a lot of racism there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

CE > 'fed
In any event, @Chibolo, I might have to check on AR, too. I won't do it anytime soon, but I do fancy Euro female stock of longer limbs (5'7 & up).
I may check out Argentina if I become acclimated to Brasil and do visa runs and/or temporary mini-sojourns there even now and then.

@Ghost, Te aconsejo algo: ten en cuenta: debes a visitar Argentina a pesar de lo te digan por el foro de MGTOW de Argentina. No te permites opiniones asi impedir de lo que pudiera a ser una gran experiencia. Podria a cambiar tu vida eternamente. Entiendes todo lo que te diga yo?
Yeah, well, maybe if I find a good deal on a plane ticket or something...the poster I quoted said Argentina has feminist laws. That right there is like a million nails in the coffin. So let's imagine I could somehow find wife material there. What would I do with her? Marriage in Argentina, the U.S., or any other country with feminist laws is a huge idiot move. So what would I do? Take her to Asia? :lol:
Move to Uruguay and go to Argentina every other month and "she bang/she bang/she bang" LOL Get your smashfest on. According to him, Uruguay is "White" as f.uck. I was shopping at a local, grocery store in Irving, Texas, and I met a Uruguayan inside the store. He looked like some White dude from New England or some s.hit. He spoke Spanish with an Italian/Anglo accent....I feel ueber-Caucasoid stock should go to UY and run back and forth between UY and AR if they want Argentinian-Euro stock so badly. Personally, I might do that whilst permanently relocating to BR. #IJS
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Marriage in Argentina, the U.S., or any other country with feminist laws is a huge idiot move. So what would I do? Take her to Asia? :lol:
+1 for capturing the irony of what White AM face.

But... I do have a serious suggestion:
Take her to Mexico.

Both of you can enter visa-free and stay 6 months at a time, continuously.

And Argies are steadily trickling into Mexico anyway, opening steakhouses etc.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”