Mexico 2015 Travel Plans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Mexico 2015 Travel Plans

Post by drealm »

fightforlove wrote:Have you considered Guadalajara/Jalisco province? Great city center with colonial era architecture, large population with a good mix of attractive whites, mestizos, and castizos, and relatively low amount of tourists (for a city of it's size).
I've been doing research and those two places are considerations. However Guadalajara doesn't have that much colonial architecture, it's often described more like Los Angeles. Architecture isn't as big a requirement anymore.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on February 24th, 2017, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
drealm wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Have you considered Guadalajara/Jalisco province? Great city center with colonial era architecture, large population with a good mix of attractive whites, mestizos, and castizos, and relatively low amount of tourists (for a city of it's size).
I've been doing research and those two places are considerations. However Guadalajara doesn't have that much colonial architecture, it's often described more like Los Angeles. Architecture isn't as big a requirement anymore.
Is the architecture in Guadalajara just as bland as in the U.S.?
I haven't been, but bad architecture is a global problem. Even in Queretaro there was bad architecture right outside the old city.