Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cuba, the next Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cuba, the next Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 am

Cuba may be opening up to U.S travel soon cause of obama. With it so close to america and so closed to the outside world I think this would be greater than philippines.

I imagine the window of opportunity would be very short though cause the mongers would all run down there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Cuba the next philippines

Postby Yohan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:48 am

I am not so sure, what is for example the difference between Cuba and Haiti?

Haiti is fairly open to US-citizens, right?

Why Cuba and not Haiti? Is Cuba really so much better looking out for women?
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:07 am

Yohan wrote:I am not so sure, what is for example the difference between Cuba and Haiti?

Haiti is fairly open to US-citizens, right?

Why Cuba and not Haiti? Is Cuba really so much better looking out for women?

Not a good comparison at all. You'd be closer to the mark if you compared Cuba to say Dominican Republic.

People of Haiti are overwhelmingly of west African descent where Cuba has a mixed population with most people looking mulatto or carmel colored.

Cuba is a police state and is actually pretty safe regarding street crime whereas Haiti is desperately poor and it's not generally safe to just walk around a city like Port Au Prince, even in daytime.

Much of Haiti's infrastructure and buildings were destroyed in a a massive earthquake a few years ago whereas Cuba is full of interesting buildings, cars, and all kinds of historical stuff from it's glorious past.

If you are white, you will feel a lot less conspicuous in Cuba than Haiti.

Now I really wanna go to Cuba and see it before it completely opens up. It can get spoiled very fast. It's just too close and easy for Americans. Pretty soon, they'll probably even commence boat trips there from Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and Key West.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 am

If they open to US citizents honey moon will be over before it starts.

Cuba is not cheap nowadays and things will only get worse when milions of desperate and horny gringos start landing.

Naturaly prices of p4p will go up, women will start buying iphones to get on facebook while they are busy shopping in a mall and cuba will be just another carribean island and nothing like philipines.
Globalization must be stopped
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Thanks a lot for information. I am not familiar with this area.

What I read here about Haiti does not sound nice at all.

As I do not have any connection to the Caribbean region and have never been there, I was thinking, all these islands around are quite similar with pricing and population, Spanish language etc. despite they are all little island-countries - but this seems not to be the case. Maybe quite different from each other?

Thanks again
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:54 pm

i dont think you can go now for tourism purposes. But the problem is once it opens up to tourist you might have a very short window. So it might be a good time to go wife shopping. maybe a 5 year max to go wife hunting? so maybe better option than philippines cause the women are beautiful and its closer.

only problem is the language i dont know spanish and id imagine none know it. also they are all catholic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 am

Another place for Americans to spread their feminist ideals...If they open Cuba to Americans, Id give it 1 year max before its ruined....
The
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:58 am

It wouldn't take any time at all for the gringos to ruin it. Isn't like the U.S. would be able to make the country pass and enforce feminist laws or anything, but the AM would do what they always do: go in, try to slut up the females, and leave it ruined.

I mean, let's face it, the reason most members of HA don't want gringos invading the island en masse is so they could have the chance to slut up Cuban women all to themselves.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:06 am

If cuba issues tourism Ill be going there next. Ill actually cancel all plans for phil and indonesia. cuban women are beautiful with big breasts and ass ill take that over those ugly fili women and they will be far more humble since they are under communism.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:09 am

Ghost wrote:It wouldn't take any time at all for the gringos to ruin it. Isn't like the U.S. would be able to make the country pass and enforce feminist laws or anything, but the AM would do what they always do: go in, try to slut up the females, and leave it ruined.

I mean, let's face it, the reason most members of HA don't want gringos invading the island en masse is so they could have the chance to slut up Cuban women all to themselves.

would be a good place to find a wife before it crashes. Even if the window is like 3 to 5 years thats enough to go in there quick and find a wife.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 am

one issue is the internet sucks really bad. Kind of hard for those of us who make money online. Also online dating could be a pain in the butt. Youd probably have to keep trips short or do mostly day game. And in day game youd need to know spanish.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:It wouldn't take any time at all for the gringos to ruin it. Isn't like the U.S. would be able to make the country pass and enforce feminist laws or anything, but the AM would do what they always do: go in, try to slut up the females, and leave it ruined.

would be a good place to find a wife before it crashes. Even if the window is like 3 to 5 years thats enough to go in there quick and find a wife.

For a country of that size and population, 3 to 5 years until ruination is a very generous assumption.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:33 am

Being in an atheist communist society could potentially mess up the women really bad, too. I don't know if you are going to find anything like the PHilippines culturally or whether Cuban society promotes feminine graces.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 am

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

For a country of that size and population, 3 to 5 years until ruination is a very generous assumption.

wow I didn't know it was only 11 million people. If there is a huge deluge maybe 1 year max. Id like to go in and out before everyone else so if they open it up im down there
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America