Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:42 am

On one of my posts, I got a response about Mexicali, Baja California being worth considering as another option for getting started with the HA movement. I've done some research and Mexicali is safer than most Mexican border towns like Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, and Reynosa. Mexicali is an option I'm considering in case I can't meet women in Ciudad Juarez, although I had success meeting young women in El Paso.

Across from Mexicali on the US side are the towns of Calexico and El Centro, and they are likely the least Americanized places in California; the majority of the populations in both towns are Hispanic, and they are over 100 miles inland from San Diego. Are Calexico and El Centro good places to find decent women in the US along with the border cities in Texas?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Postby MarkDY » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:34 am

I have a wealthy Mexican friend from Chihuahua (the city), he says it is safe and nice. I have seen some photos of his sister's home, it is next to a golf course.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:07 am

The US side gets the wetbacks for farm labor.

Mexicali has college girls and office girls.

Choose your market.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Jester wrote:The US side gets the wetbacks for farm labor.

Choose your market.

So El Centro is a sausage fest? I did read that in El Centro there's 93 men for every 100 women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:03 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:

Choose your market.

So El Centro is a sausage fest? I did read that in El Centro there's 93 men for every 100 women.

No, that's not what I meant. I dont know about California, but most seasonal farm laborers here in Baja are women.

I meant if you like downscale chicanas, go with El Centro.

If you like upscale fashionably-dressed eye candy, go with Mexicali.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:02 am

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Choose your market.

No, that's not what I meant. I dont know about California, but most seasonal farm laborers here in Baja are women.

I meant if you like downscale chicanas, go with El Centro.

If you like upscale fashionably-dressed eye candy, go with Mexicali.

Most of California is a sausage fest, and the ratios are especially bad in San Diego, Orange County, LA, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and San Jose.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America