Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Post by MattHanson1990 »

On one of my posts, I got a response about Mexicali, Baja California being worth considering as another option for getting started with the HA movement. I've done some research and Mexicali is safer than most Mexican border towns like Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, and Reynosa. Mexicali is an option I'm considering in case I can't meet women in Ciudad Juarez, although I had success meeting young women in El Paso.

Across from Mexicali on the US side are the towns of Calexico and El Centro, and they are likely the least Americanized places in California; the majority of the populations in both towns are Hispanic, and they are over 100 miles inland from San Diego. Are Calexico and El Centro good places to find decent women in the US along with the border cities in Texas?
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Re: Mexicali-Calexico-El Centro

Post by MarkDY »

I have a wealthy Mexican friend from Chihuahua (the city), he says it is safe and nice. I have seen some photos of his sister's home, it is next to a golf course.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The US side gets the wetbacks for farm labor.

Mexicali has college girls and office girls.

Choose your market.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Jester wrote:The US side gets the wetbacks for farm labor.

Choose your market.
So El Centro is a sausage fest? I did read that in El Centro there's 93 men for every 100 women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

Choose your market.
So El Centro is a sausage fest? I did read that in El Centro there's 93 men for every 100 women.
No, that's not what I meant. I dont know about California, but most seasonal farm laborers here in Baja are women.

I meant if you like downscale chicanas, go with El Centro.

If you like upscale fashionably-dressed eye candy, go with Mexicali.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Choose your market.
No, that's not what I meant. I dont know about California, but most seasonal farm laborers here in Baja are women.

I meant if you like downscale chicanas, go with El Centro.

If you like upscale fashionably-dressed eye candy, go with Mexicali.
Most of California is a sausage fest, and the ratios are especially bad in San Diego, Orange County, LA, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and San Jose.

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”