Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A word of warning about Latin women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A word of warning about Latin women

Postby sentinel89 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Latin America is full of beautiful women. My particular experiences have been with Colombia and Mexico, though I do have some female friends from Peru, Chile, Ecuador, and Brazil as well. Although Mexico may be the weakest link, it is still far superior to the U.S. However, if you think you are going to find one of these beautiful women and marry her, and she's going to love you faithfully and loyally for the rest of your life, you are in for a huge disappointment.

Infidelity is disgustingly common in Latin America. Just this week I slept with a woman who had a fiance in Germany. I don't feel all that bad about it, because I'm not the one with the mutual trust/emotional contract with this German guy. But, I still kinda feel guilty. However, she has even less guilt than I do, and she's playing his poor dumb ass like a fiddle. In 2 weeks, she's flying to Germany to stay with him for 2 months. He's paid for her plane ticket, and will pay for all of her expenses while she's there... and she is not an exception to the rule, this is EXTREMELY common. As much as I can't stand American women, American women are by far more faithful (may be hard to believe) than Latin women... and don't think you're going to go find yourself a sweet innocent devout Catholic girl either. It means nothing if she goes to church.

Just giving you guys who haven't experienced Latin women yet a heads up. You're better off coming down here for vacation to sleep with as many women as you can and avoid any emotional connection (easier said than done), than you are coming here thinking you'll find true love.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm







Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby Banano » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Men like to think that woman are perfect creatures who are supposed to be faithful and love one man(at the time at least)

assume she is a slut until proven otherwise


I have done many Asian women who had their western bfs, in fact they are one of the easiest

German dude must be working his ass off somewhere in bavaria while some HA-er pumps love of his life, cant get better than this
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby sentinel89 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Banano wrote:
assume she is a slut until proven otherwise


That is an excellent code to live by. The only thing liberating about having this knowledge is that you won't be surprised or too upset when you find out a girl you're interested in is a filthy whore. I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

If they are engaged, then that is pretty much adultery. Engagement means she is his wife, just the wedding hasnt yet taken place. It is only a formality.

There are skanks and bad women everywhere. Going with foreign women isnt like throwing a dart at a map and thinking every woman in that country is perfect. You'll still have to sift through the good and the bad, just like anywhere else.

It's obvious she's going to make a terrible wife though. I hope that German man realizes this during their two months together and dumps her.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby fschmidt » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:27 pm

sentinel89 wrote:I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.

Yes which is why this thread isn't fairly named, since virtually all modern women have the same issue, not just latinas. (I don't believe American women are more faithful, but they may be better liars.) The only way to deal with it is to marry a woman when she is young, before she is entirely corrupt, and then try to give her good values, probably with the help of a good religion. (Catholicism is not a good religion.)
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Sentinel how old is this woman?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby sentinel89 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:31 am

fschmidt wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.

Yes which is why this thread isn't fairly named, since virtually all modern women have the same issue, not just latinas. (I don't believe American women are more faithful, but they may be better liars.) The only way to deal with it is to marry a woman when she is young, before she is entirely corrupt, and then try to give her good values, probably with the help of a good religion. (Catholicism is not a good religion.)


When I said they are far more loyal, it was probably a bit of an exaggeration. But I do think infidelity/cheating is a little more frowned upon in the U.S. than it is in Colombia and Mexico. There's a thread on the Roosh V forum about how Colombian women are mostly all whores. It says something along the lines of how married Colombian women come pouring out of church every Sunday and go straight to the bar to find someone to spread their legs for. I didn't want to believe it at first. But, it seems like Latin America is a very Epicurean culture. These people tend to choose instant gratification over meaningful long term rewards.

Theoretically, the easier the woman is to get in bed, the more likely she is to cheat in a LTR. Under this rule, Argentina may be an exception among the Latin countries (according to the manosphere who say its hard to "get an Argentine flag")
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby Tsar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:31 am

fschmidt wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.

Yes which is why this thread isn't fairly named, since virtually all modern women have the same issue, not just latinas. (I don't believe American women are more faithful, but they may be better liars.) The only way to deal with it is to marry a woman when she is young, before she is entirely corrupt, and then try to give her good values, probably with the help of a good religion. (Catholicism is not a good religion.)


I always say that the only way for a man to get a faithful, loyal, and virtuous girl is to marry her when she's a jailbait.
1. Girls always have a special affection for their first man.
2. Many times a jailbait still believes in love and is able to be enchanted.
3. Higher probability she's a virgin (jailbait at 15-17)
4. Jailbait are more impressionable, enchantable, and controllable
5. Marrying a jailbait has many benefits.

I agree that Catholicism is no longer a religion where most girls remain virgins. In America almost any Christian girl is likely to not be a virgin.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby sentinel89 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:33 am

Adama wrote:Sentinel how old is this woman?


She is 20.. I think her fiance is 32. The age difference may justify cheating for some people, but I think that is bs.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby chibolo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

You can find all kinds of women in Latin America, from sluts to very loyal, sweet, faithful girls. I know this from experience (lived in Peru for 6 years). Latin girls have all kinds of different personalities and backgrounds, just like women everywhere else in the world.

Also, it depends on what kind of women you meet and where you meet them. If you date those gold diggers/semi-pros that go from one gringo to the next then of course they will be slutty and dishonest. It sounds to me like your girl was one of those.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Adama wrote:If they are engaged, then that is pretty much adultery. Engagement means she is his wife, just the wedding hasnt yet taken place. It is only a formality.

There are skanks and bad women everywhere. Going with foreign women isnt like throwing a dart at a map and thinking every woman in that country is perfect. You'll still have to sift through the good and the bad, just like anywhere else.

It's obvious she's going to make a terrible wife though. I hope that German man realizes this during their two months together and dumps her.

Only in Iceland is this ever prevalent.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:58 pm

sentinel89 wrote:Latin America is full of beautiful women. My particular experiences have been with Colombia and Mexico, though I do have some female friends from Peru, Chile, Ecuador, and Brazil as well. Although Mexico may be the weakest link, it is still far superior to the U.S. However, if you think you are going to find one of these beautiful women and marry her, and she's going to love you faithfully and loyally for the rest of your life, you are in for a huge disappointment.

Infidelity is disgustingly common in Latin America. Just this week I slept with a woman who had a fiance in Germany. I don't feel all that bad about it, because I'm not the one with the mutual trust/emotional contract with this German guy. But, I still kinda feel guilty. However, she has even less guilt than I do, and she's playing his poor dumb a** like a fiddle. In 2 weeks, she's flying to Germany to stay with him for 2 months. He's paid for her plane ticket, and will pay for all of her expenses while she's there... and she is not an exception to the rule, this is EXTREMELY common. As much as I can't stand American women, American women are by far more faithful (may be hard to believe) than Latin women... and don't think you're going to go find yourself a sweet innocent devout Catholic girl either. It means nothing if she goes to church.

Just giving you guys who haven't experienced Latin women yet a heads up. You're better off coming down here for vacation to sleep with as many women as you can and avoid any emotional connection (easier said than done), than you are coming here thinking you'll find true love.

You feel bad because of your tight-a.s.s. puritanical, conversative upbringing I'm sure.
American women (some and many) do sleep with other men and are infidels.
You sound like an unfettered American lib.
You cannot speak for all women based on your faux omniscience of what Latinas are like. How long have you been dating LatAm women? I personally thinking you are being polemic here.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 pm

sentinel89 wrote:
Banano wrote:
assume she is a slut until proven otherwise


That is an excellent code to live by. The only thing liberating about having this knowledge is that you won't be surprised or too upset when you find out a girl you're interested in is a filthy whore. I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.


When? You mean "when AND if" Based on your logic, you are saying that every girl you will encounter will be a t.h.o.t/sl.ut only in a matter of time. With that defeatest mentality, you might as well stick to mongering/P4P. You will never become happy thinking that of most or all Latinas, poppa.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 pm

fschmidt wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I do think though, that society is capable of keeping infidelity to a minimum. It's just that in the modern world, few examples of that society exists.. and although infidelity is nothing new, I am almost positive that in the past it was a LOT less common than it is today.

Yes which is why this thread isn't fairly named, since virtually all modern women have the same issue, not just latinas. (I don't believe American women are more faithful, but they may be better liars.) The only way to deal with it is to marry a woman when she is young, before she is entirely corrupt, and then try to give her good values, probably with the help of a good religion. (Catholicism is not a good religion.)

The most intelligent post on this thread thus far. The only part I'm in discordance with is that a good religion doesn't always need to mitigate a woman's freewill although it does help in some cases. The man has to rule with an iron fist in her upbringing too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:07 pm

chibolo wrote:You can find all kinds of women in Latin America, from sluts to very loyal, sweet, faithful girls. I know this from experience (lived in Peru for 6 years). Latin girls have all kinds of different personalities and backgrounds, just like women everywhere else in the world.

Also, it depends on what kind of women you meet and where you meet them. If you date those gold diggers/semi-pros that go from one gringo to the next then of course they will be slutty and dishonest. It sounds to me like your girl was one of those.

This post is just as good as F-Schmidt's here.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest