A word of warning about Latin women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Re: A word of warning about Latin women

Post by Boxman »

A recurring theme I keep noticing in my life: girls that marry their "first" (the first man they ever had sex with) tend to be faithful, and also tend to be good wives. They actually love their husbands. They have a deep emotional bond, the kind that cannot be forged with any other men who may come along later in her life. I have enjoyed this kind of love in the past, when I was younger, and I threw it away. I can recall at least three girls that I "deflowered" in my youth, and one of them really was a keeper. I should have stuck with that girl, because she absolutely adored me (I was her first lover, and also her first love). We broke up over extremely petty differences that would later pale in comparison to the kind of difficulties you routinely overcome in marriage, just really minor stuff that could have been easily dealt with. I know a few men that married such girls (either they were high-school sweethearts or they met that rare girl who kept her virginity into her 20's). They guys all have solid marriages; their wives all treat them well and it's because they genuinely love their men. They have that special bond.

Anyway my point is, we need to be mindful of this phenomenon. None of these girls that we're dealing with are virgins anymore; they've had lots of sexual partners and lots of failed relationships to go with them. They're damaged goods, incapable of true love and devotion. We shouldn't expect much from most women for that reason.

If I were in my 20's again, I'd be trying to find another good-hearted virginal girl that I could sweep off her feet. :)

But at this age... I'm not sure what choices we have.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Boxman wrote:A recurring theme I keep noticing in my life: girls that marry their "first" (the first man they ever had sex with) tend to be faithful, and also tend to be good wives. They actually love their husbands. They have a deep emotional bond, the kind that cannot be forged with any other men who may come along later in her life. I have enjoyed this kind of love in the past, when I was younger, and I threw it away. I can recall at least three girls that I "deflowered" in my youth, and one of them really was a keeper. I should have stuck with that girl, because she absolutely adored me (I was her first lover, and also her first love). We broke up over extremely petty differences that would later pale in comparison to the kind of difficulties you routinely overcome in marriage, just really minor stuff that could have been easily dealt with. I know a few men that married such girls (either they were high-school sweethearts or they met that rare girl who kept her virginity into her 20's). They guys all have solid marriages; their wives all treat them well and it's because they genuinely love their men. They have that special bond.

Anyway my point is, we need to be mindful of this phenomenon. None of these girls that we're dealing with are virgins anymore; they've had lots of sexual partners and lots of failed relationships to go with them. They're damaged goods, incapable of true love and devotion. We shouldn't expect much from most women for that reason.

If I were in my 20's again, I'd be trying to find another good-hearted virginal girl that I could sweep off her feet. :)

But at this age... I'm not sure what choices we have.
Well-stated.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: You feel bad because of your tight-a.s.s. puritanical, conversative upbringing I'm sure.
American women (some and many) do sleep with other men and are infidels.
You sound like an unfettered American lib.
You cannot speak for all women based on your faux omniscience of what Latinas are like. How long have you been dating LatAm women? I personally thinking you are being polemic here.
I don't really feel that bad, but it kind of does bring you down to know how shitty some of these women really are. I never said infidelity/cheating was uncommon in the U.S. But, I would say that American women tend to make you work a lot harder to get them in bed than all of the Latin women I've dated. As I said in an earlier post on this thread, the easier they are to get in bed the more likely they are to stray in a LTR. I would like to hear from someone on here who is experienced with Argentine women, though.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Not for nothing, but plenty of men will get engaged & cheat on the woman. I'd imagine it's a fairly common thing for a guy to get engaged in Mexico or something & then just take off, figuring "Well, it doesn't count" (somehow what happens isn't what occurs, as far as they're concerned). Also, it might seem like latin women cheat as a common thing because more of the cheating-inclined have an option. I'm sure there's a lot of American women (particularly the ones with the "men ain't shit" attitude) that would cheat all the time, if they had the looks.

At the very least, the women in those countries don't seem to be of the mind that they shouldn't have a good relationship with a man. A lot of them actually bother with their kids & keeping in shape & basically keeping things together. Even if it doesn't work (and it could just be because the man's an asshole), she can get a new relationship that would work- because she doesn't make herself a repulsive creature. It seems a lot of women here do it deliberately, like it's some kind of act of independence or just as a way to present laziness in a more dramatic way.

I've noticed men doing that, too. With them it seems to be where they'll make themselves utterly incompetant at all the traditionaly male stuff (ex: athleticism, fighting, use of tools, general survival-related stuff). It's like they are acting like they have nothing to prove to anyone, but totally forget about it being useful in itself- not forgetting to have an attitude with every guy that can do "guy things," though. It's more like a "coolness" thing. That everyone else is a conformist or some such. Anyone notice that?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Boxman wrote:I have enjoyed this kind of love in the past, when I was younger, and I threw it away. I can recall at least three girls that I "deflowered" in my youth, and one of them really was a keeper.
Boxman wrote:None of these girls that we're dealing with are virgins anymore; they've had lots of sexual partners and lots of failed relationships to go with them. They're damaged goods, incapable of true love and devotion. We shouldn't expect much from most women for that reason.
I wonder why.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

While no women are angels, I find it hard to believe that Latin women are more unfaithful than American women. Look up Mexican Divorce rates. The statistics speak for themselves. Yes, it's a Catholic country, so divorce is still somewhat taboo even in the face of infidelity, but Mexican women have a cultural indoctrination and strong incentives to stay close beside a man. Latin women are more moldable than most American women and, for all of the problems in Mexico and other countries down south, Latin women are still not exposed to the barrage of terrible influences that Americans are exposed to.

I visited a major city in Mexico just last month. Machismo culture is alive and well, it's still a man's world down there. Feminism/Liberalism are almost non-existent, except perhaps amongst some of the upper classes, elite universities, and even there I think upper-middle-class Mexican women are a world apart from American women. And the difference between real Mexican girls and the Mexican-Americans you meet around Los Angeles, Chicago, Texas, etc. is blatant. :D

Mexico and other Latin countries definitely have a culture of infidelity and corruption is everywhere, but I'm beginning to think I'd rather deal with these rough-around-the-edges aspects of Latin America than the totally backwards social thinking that is escalating by the day Stateside.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

fightforlove: What do you mean? I figured that latin women tend to be more passionate & vigorous- not pent-up & whatnot. Maybe that's not what you meant? Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with both genders having at least basic self-sufficiency (particularly with self-protection). Past that, I think there's a fairly common situation of people trying to make an "I don't get anything from being with you" type of point. It's not a specific theme of financially being able to support yourself regardless of gender & that's the problem.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Wolfeye wrote:fightforlove: What do you mean? I figured that latin women tend to be more passionate & vigorous- not pent-up & whatnot. Maybe that's not what you meant? Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with both genders having at least basic self-sufficiency (particularly with self-protection). Past that, I think there's a fairly common situation of people trying to make an "I don't get anything from being with you" type of point. It's not a specific theme of financially being able to support yourself regardless of gender & that's the problem.
I mean it's a more straight world in Mexico. Men and women know more or less what is expected of them, unlike the USA with it's increasingly sexually-androgynous social environment. And yes, Mexican women are often more passionate. I think masculine leadership/provider game (beta game) combined with being romantic and a bit animated/passionate from time to time is the formula to success with Latin American women. It's not like with American women where you have to use PUA/monkey game to keep yourself in the room and too much provider/beta game (genuine compliments, etc) can often screw things up for you.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've noticed those things, myself. I'm a little suprised you use the term "beta game" to describe masculine leadership/privider game, as I always thought those were "alpha traits." I really don't know what people mean with the various personality terms anymore- "alpha" can mean anything from "controlling asshole" to "competant person with good leadership abilities." I think there's a few other "types," too- not just Alpha & Beta. As I understand, "gamma" is sort of like "alpha" without really NEEDING to be leading people & is the most likely to pick-up & move to try for a better situation somewhere else. There's also "delta" types that seems like "alphas" simply because of doing what's "in-style," basically "poser alphas." There was a site I was just on looking up which one that was (personalitycafe.com- "Alpha, Beta, Delta or Gamma?") & the "gamma" seems to be something that runs into problems in America. Actually, the post said specifically said so. Thought that was interesting & I think I'll post that reference in a new thread.

It definitely seems that the Latin women like a "guard dog that isn't looking to bite them or have their nuts chopped off." Not a guy that's looking to image-build, but someone that's actually worried about what functionally transpires. I feel that's part of why I've typically gotten along well with Latinas & some Italians (usually the ones that are more "Italy-Italians" that "Entitlement Italians"). Seems like they wouldn't raise the kid to be a dick, either- a big plus, especially if you think about the fact that you might not always be around.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Yeah, I agree. When I was saying "beta game", I was using it in reference to what PUAs call it, and how many young AWs interpret it (good manners, leadership, gentleman behavior...). Yes, American women are completely f***ed up creatures. Haha, those personality types are funny. I definitely have always been somewhat of a gamma or beta positive. Yes, many people in America will be lost on gamma traits.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sentinel89 wrote:Infidelity is disgustingly common in Latin America. Just this week I slept with a woman who had a fiance in Germany. I don't feel all that bad about it, because I'm not the one with the mutual trust/emotional contract with this German guy. But, I still kinda feel guilty. However, she has even less guilt than I do, and she's playing his poor dumb a** like a fiddle. In 2 weeks, she's flying to Germany to stay with him for 2 months. He's paid for her plane ticket, and will pay for all of her expenses while she's there... and she is not an exception to the rule, this is EXTREMELY common.

Just giving you guys who haven't experienced Latin women yet a heads up. You're better off coming down here for vacation to sleep with as many women as you can and avoid any emotional connection (easier said than done), than you are coming here thinking you'll find true love.
Where did you meet this woman Sentinel89, in a bar or club or online?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."